+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: City Defender wanted by championship clubs

Re: City Defender wanted by championship clubs

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    In the final paragraph it could have been , you’re right on that. Is that the only thing you have in your locker these days?
    I don't have a locker. Neither do I have a clue why you're bumping an old thread from a year ago when what was suggested might happen obviously didn't happen. Very odd behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I don't have a locker. Neither do I have a clue why you're bumping an old thread from a year ago when what was suggested might happen obviously didn't happen. Very odd behaviour.
    So, bumping up a topical thread on a message-board ( which you have done on numerous occasions) is now odd behaviour yet you think regurgitating a post by me about the media impact on transfers isn’t , yet you continue to do so time and time again. Even odder behaviour I’d say.

How is it savage, you baby, FFS
    Becuase it clearly winds you up and you cant take it. Why else do you think people do it?. If you stopped biting people would stop using it against you.

So, bumping up a topical thread on a message-board ( which you have done on numerous occasions) is now odd behaviour yet you think regurgitating a post by me about the media impact on transfers isn’t , yet you continue to do so time and time again. Even odder behaviour I’d say.
    You bumped this thread and quoted me in yet another desperate attempt to make me look daft, but sadly you didn't think it through.

We're a further twelve months down the line. We don't even know who'll be playing in the Championship next season, let alone what sort of finances they'll have available to them or what sort of players they'll be looking to sign. But what we do know with 100% certainty is that nobody paid £3 million-plus for Perry Ng last year and the suggestions that anyone would were proved to be fanciful at best.

You’re never wrong are you , that’s a racing certainty.

You’re never wrong are you , that’s a racing certainty.
    I'm wrong frequently. But not on this occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'm wrong frequently. But not on this occasion.

Fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    If we ask Chelsea nicely they might give us £30 million for him
    Chelsea's transfer policy is to never pay less than £70m for player.