+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Samir Georges Nassib Hammam

Samir Georges Nassib Hammam

Should we draw a line and hope he returns . It must niggle him he left as he did, he is still wealthy and I here he still follows us with great interest.

Re: Samir Georges Nassib Hammam

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Should we draw a line and hope he returns . It must niggle him he left as he did, he is still wealthy and I here he still follows us with great interest.
    Here That’s an escapegoat HEAR, HEAR

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Think you’ve just proved there isn’t life on Mars.

There are deluded brain washed people who actually think Sam does have the finances to buy us and run us successfully.🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    There are deluded brain washed people who actually think Sam does have the finances to buy us and run us successfully.��
    He didn't when we were in the bottom division, he just borrowed it all. He certainly doesn't have it now, unless his eyebrows are worth £1m per inch.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    He didn't when we were in the bottom division, he just borrowed it all. He certainly doesn't have it now, unless his eyebrows are worth £1m per inch.
    Not really doing much better though are we? 20 million debt like tiddlywinks compared to 100 now….on the verge of league 1 rather than top of the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Not really doing much better though are we? 20 million debt like tiddlywinks compared to 100 now….on the verge of league 1 rather than top of the championship.
    No, we're not, but Hammam is in no position to take us over, thank Christ.

We could have been supporting a Phoenix Club at a run down ground hoping some American actors come in and get us back up the football pyramid.

Sam had us on the brink and chased us for every penny he could.

Of course there is a myth that we were top of the league with a youth side the envy of the football league and we were on the verge of being the next Barcelona.

Graham Kavanah being shipped off in tears in a helicopter to Wigan and winding up orders are the reality.

We could have been supporting a Phoenix Club at a run down ground hoping some American actors come in and get us back up the football pyramid.

Sam had us on the brink and chased us for every penny he could.

Of course there is a myth that we were top of the league with a youth side the envy of the football league and we were on the verge of being the next Barcelona.

Graham Kavanah being shipped off in tears in a helicopter to Wigan and winding up orders are the reality.

No one would seriously want him back other than those people who he entertains.

I think you've had a few too many biers.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    They all borrow it….you think they use their own cash? Why do we suddenly owe Mehmet 30 million? Not only does he get paid a fortune to oversee the total sh*tshow we now owe him almost double the debt hammam ran up…..
    Moreover why is Tan getting MD to pay for wages?

They all borrow it….you think they use their own cash? Why do we suddenly owe Mehmet 30 million? Not only does he get paid a fortune to oversee the total sh*tshow we now owe him almost double the debt hammam ran up…..
    Theres no doubt we are a shit show.

Sam isnt the answer though.

Theres no doubt we are a shit show.

Sam isnt the answer though.
    Probably not but beggars can’t be choosers

I never understood the love-in with Hammam. An obvious con-man who feeds off the cult of personality and offers very little substance. He's just not someone that can be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I never understood the love-in with Hammam. An obvious con-man who feeds off the cult of personality and offers very little substance. He's just not someone that can be taken seriously.
    Its incredible people still talk of him as a potential future owner.

Wimbledon ruined us on the brink.

Now hes somehow got hundreds of millions to run us. Yeah right.

So you’re saying Dalman is paying the wages not Tan? Where did this information come from? Everything is just guesswork and coming, it seems from the Dark Side. I wouldn’t believe a word from there if it was stated grass was green.

Somebody misses a nice walk and ice cream

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Think you’ve just proved there isn’t life on Mars.
    Certainly none with intelligence

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Couldn’t agree more