+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Arsenal 2-0 up already.

Arsenal 2-0 up already.

Goals in the first ten minutes from Jesus and Odegaard - will Xhaka keep his head this time?

Re: Arsenal 2-0 up already.

Cheap penalty given away by Arsenal and all of a sudden, they’re under siege.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Cheap penalty given away by Arsenal and all of a sudden, they’re under siege.
    I know the commentator has said it repeatedly, but this really has followed the same pattern as Arsenal's game at Liverpool.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    I know the commentator has said it repeatedly, but this really has followed the same pattern as Arsenal's game at Liverpool.
    Liverpool at a fired up Anfield is one thing, this season’s West Ham another completely - vital forty five minutes for Arsenal’s title challenge coming up.

Edit, penalty to Arsenal!

Saka misses it!

2-2 superb finish by Bowen.

Ramsdale should have done better with it.

I had a feeling that Arsenal were going to fluff their lines during the run-in.

Sky News Reported a mini earthquake on the blue side of Manchester when the Hammer’s second goal went in 😂😂😂

2-2 FT, few saw that coming.

Fair result, Arsenal had little to offer once West Ham equalised.

Amazing game. Arrogant Arsenal absolutely toyed with West Ham for the first 30 minutes, scoring twice and playing keepaway like they were dealing with children.

Must have P****d the Hammers off or something.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Fair result, Arsenal had little to offer once West Ham equalised.
    Arsenal are a really good team but I can’t warm to Arteta at all.

SuperBluebirds91

I personally don’t think they were arrogant. I think they are very nervous and have had a wobble. There must be huge pressure on them and for many of the players , they are quite a young team not used to winning anything with the exceptions of a few.

They are still in it but it’s going to be tough for them now. They’ve proved they can do it throughout the season so who knows what will happen. I just want anyone to win it apart from Man City this year!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    I personally don’t think they were arrogant. I think they are very nervous and have had a wobble. There must be huge pressure on them and for many of the players , they are quite a young team not used to winning anything with the exceptions of a few.

They are still in it but it’s going to be tough for them now. They’ve proved they can do it throughout the season so who knows what will happen. I just want anyone to win it apart from Man City this year!
    Agree with all of that.