+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snooker Terrorism

Snooker Terrorism

2 terrorist people jumped on both tables at the same time, one defacing it. Jimmy White shot dead. A terrible day for snooker.

Re: Snooker Terrorism

Jimmy White, presenting on Eurosport, was more concerned that his Chinese Takeaway was getting cold as he had to go back on air.

If they had covered the table in white powder old Jimmy the Whirlwind would've been nose deep in it snorting like a fuucking camel.

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    2 terrorist people jumped on both tables at the same time, one defacing it. Jimmy White shot dead. A terrible day for snooker.
    They must both have a hell of a spread.

Was there for the morning and afternoon sessions today. Missed the most entertaining part by the sounds of it.

Just stop oil - what a bunch of cnuts would of been nice if one of them would have been smacked in the jaw with the snooker cue.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Just stop oil - what a bunch of cnuts would of been nice if one of them would have been smacked in the jaw with the snooker cue.
    The players could have had a tip off.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The players could have had a tip off.
    Should chalk it up to experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    If they had covered the table in white powder old Jimmy the Whirlwind would've been nose deep in it snorting like a fuucking camel.
    Saw him and Alex 'Hurricocaine' Higgins on a train once. They were playing cards for lots of money and the table in front of them wasn't visible for cans and miniatures. Hunter S Thompson would have had a field day

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Saw him and Alex 'Hurricocaine' Higgins on a train once. They were playing cards for lots of money and the table in front of them wasn't visible for cans and miniatures. Hunter S Thompson would have had a field day
    Wales played in Belfast and Higgins was in a bar looking really unwell. I felt for him until he started insinuating he could have people kneecapped and shot. He was being moithered by some who were needlessly taking the piss.

Wales played in Belfast and Higgins was in a bar looking really unwell. I felt for him until he started insinuating he could have people kneecapped and shot. He was being moithered by some who were needlessly taking the piss.
    Yeah cut a sad sight in the end, there was a decent documentary on him a year or two ago. Mind you I think he said the same kneecap line to Dennis Taylor in a match once so he must have had some interesting friends

Yeah cut a sad sight in the end, there was a decent documentary on him a year or two ago. Mind you I think he said the same kneecap line to Dennis Taylor in a match once so he must have had some interesting friends
    Think he was from the Shankhill in Belfast which probably means he may have had them contacts? Great city Belfast if you can avoid the politics which if you can is a feat in itself.

Think he was from the Shankhill in Belfast which probably means he may have had them contacts? Great city Belfast if you can avoid the politics which if you can is a feat in itself.
    I'd love to visit there and Derry. I tried to go when we played them in the Cup Winners Cup but I think only a handful made the trip in the end.

I'd love to visit there and Derry. I tried to go when we played them in the Cup Winners Cup but I think only a handful made the trip in the end.
    The Northern Coast is really great too.

So the protester is from a mega rich family with probably the best set of lawyers money can buy, I can see a big backlash in a few years time with all this climate change protesting.

So the protester is from a mega rich family with probably the best set of lawyers money can buy, I can see a big backlash in a few years time with all this climate change protesting.
    Posh, rich, entitled fuuckers telling us plebs what we should do.

Imagine that?

So the Just Stop Oil chap is named Edred Whittingham.

Turns out he is a paid for protester - you can hire his services to obstruct roads, climb billboards & apparently interrupt snooker matches.

Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    So the Just Stop Oil chap is named Edred Whittingham.

Turns out he is a paid for protester - you can hire his services to obstruct roads, climb billboards & apparently interrupt snooker matches.

Hmmmmm
    Are you suggesting we all chip in and hire him to protest about how City are run?

Are you suggesting we all chip in and hire him to protest about how City are run?

Posh, rich, entitled fuuckers telling us plebs what we should do.

Imagine that?
    Mentally retarded Ronnie grabbing the fkr off the table and stamping on his head proper ICF style

Imagine that - Live on the BBC

Mentally retarded Ronnie grabbing the fkr off the table and stamping on his head proper ICF style

Imagine that - Live on the BBC
    That might liven up Clive Everton and John Virgo commentary from their usual collective comas.

I'd like to see Rocket Ronnie go all Guy Ritchie and put snooker balls down his sock and whack the protester around the head.

New nickname of Sock 'et Ronnie already there for him?

That might liven up Clive Everton and John Virgo commentary from their usual collective comas.

I'd like to see Rocket Ronnie go all Guy Ritchie and put snooker balls down his sock and whack the protester around the head.

New nickname of Sock 'et Ronnie already there for him?
    Alternatively, Ronnie would unscrew the butt end of his cue to reveal a 12 inch blade, then just like the Krays, put the blade through the guys hand whilst over the corner pocket.

The world is going to pot

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    The world is going to pot
    Come on, that's in off of that.