+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Climate 'nut jobs' locked up

Re: Climate 'nut jobs' locked up

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    100% said something was safe & effective until it wasn't.
    CV.jpg

WB, you are essentially trying to reason with those who bent over, touched their toes, spread the brown eye as wide as possible and said no worries doc to those, and the UK Gov. equivalent of the above, and if that wasn't enough for them, went after like attack dogs, against those who said "No", they get really nasty don't they when you will not acquiesce to their FACTS!! and call anybody who doesn't a right winger as an apparent mark of shame, they currently have their ears to their Phones in anticipation of some warning this afternoon , the bullshit claims are listed in a previous post within this thread and I'm old enough to remember and have lived through them, it's time to call bullshit bullshit, these same people denied the Biden Laptop, and backed the 50 intelligence bosses with their signed letter went all in on Russia did it. Quite simply you are wasting your time, they love their name the calling, their EV cars, their 15 min Cities and I'm sure in the not too distant future will be telling you how tasty their cockroach sandwich is
    Not sure if I'm a conspiracist, but I've just turned my phones and tablets off, It's been a struggle on times but I've managed to get this far in life without a 30 second beep to let me know danger is ahead,
    When you hear the words "we are from the government and we're here to help you" it really is time to stop and think.

I'm not a flat earther, and to an extent agree with climate changing and that humans are doing bad things not helping the environment, but I did like Musk trolling of saying his rockets cannot get past the Firmament, sent the previous blue ticks into meltdown mode

The lack of Environmental lobby interest in the NS2 incident I see as a bit of a marker. Especially when the current Resident of Pennsylvania Avenue boldly predicted it, others within the current US government boldly predicted it, a Pulitzer prize winner has alluded to those responsible, the US military 1st on the scene to retrieve the evidence, an alternative narrative of 6 blokes in a yacht did it

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    CV.jpg

WB, you are essentially trying to reason with those who bent over, touched their toes, spread the brown eye as wide as possible and said no worries doc to those, and the UK Gov. equivalent of the above, and if that wasn't enough for them, went after like attack dogs, against those who said "No", they get really nasty don't they when you will not acquiesce to their FACTS!! and call anybody who doesn't a right winger as an apparent mark of shame, they currently have their ears to their Phones in anticipation of some warning this afternoon , the bullshit claims are listed in a previous post within this thread and I'm old enough to remember and have lived through them, it's time to call bullshit bullshit, these same people denied the Biden Laptop, and backed the 50 intelligence bosses with their signed letter went all in on Russia did it. Quite simply you are wasting your time, they love their name the calling, their EV cars, their 15 min Cities and I'm sure in the not too distant future will be telling you how tasty their cockroach sandwich is
    Not sure if I'm a conspiracist, but I've just turned my phones and tablets off, It's been a struggle on times but I've managed to get this far in life without a 30 second beep to let me know danger is ahead,
    When you hear the words "we are from the government and we're here to help you" it really is time to stop and think.

I'm not a flat earther, and to an extent agree with climate changing and that humans are doing bad things not helping the environment, but I did like Musk trolling of saying his rockets cannot get past the Firmament, sent the previous blue ticks into meltdown mode

The lack of Environmental lobby interest in the NS2 incident I see as a bit of a marker. Especially when the current Resident of Pennsylvania Avenue boldly predicted it, others within the current US government boldly predicted it, a Pulitzer prize winner has alluded to those responsible, the US military 1st on the scene to retrieve the evidence, an alternative narrative of 6 blokes in a yacht did it
    It was 99.9% of those who had the desired opinion, and even some of these disputed the interpretation.

The CCP also had access to US election data, so you can tick off that conspiracy theory too.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Imagine a country deciding its trading future lies with the other side of the world against that backdrop.

By the way, this humans alone make up about 20%, can you provide a link, please?
    https://www.conserve-energy-future.c...ht-be-hoax.php

Bear in mind most predictions are AI.

Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
    This is mental.

Climate change is going to cost far far more and we will need to take much more drastic action if we don't do anything now. We could have solved this 40 years ago with nuclear energy but we chose not to because guess who funds the government... oil.

****ing enlightened centrists.
    Safety concerns by the general public, and lobbying by environmental groups has also played a part in stopping new nuclear installations. Combined with the fact that it's as expensive as fack

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    https://www.conserve-energy-future.c...ht-be-hoax.php

Bear in mind most predictions are AI.
    Thanks for that. Which one of those 15 headlines says that only 20% of carbon emissions are down to humans? Obviously not the one about volcanoes as that has been comprehensively debunked on here previously.

Thanks for that. Which one of those 15 headlines says that only 20% of carbon emissions are down to humans? Obviously not the one about volcanoes as that has been comprehensively debunked on here previously.
    I think the article covers most aspects of the alternative viewpoint.That said I won’t be voting for the Green Party in the next election, will you ?

I think the article covers most aspects of the alternative viewpoint.That said I won’t be voting for the Green Party in the next election, will you ?
    I think what you seem to value most is opinion trumps evidence, science and facts. It is a trait shared by a few posters on here. If it makes you feel that allows you insight shared by only a gifted few then plug away. Don't get a little prickly if people challenge your opinions especially when they are unsurprised if you can't back them up with evidence or fact though.

I am unlikely to vote Green but I will take environmental policies into consideration when voting. You can rest assured that any party stating that climate change comes mainly from volcanoes and not human activity will not be getting a moment's consideration!

I think what you seem to value most is opinion trumps evidence, science and facts. It is a trait shared by a few posters on here. If it makes you feel that allows you insight shared by only a gifted few then plug away. Don't get a little prickly if people challenge your opinions especially when they are unsurprised if you can't back them up with evidence or fact though.

I am unlikely to vote Green but I will take environmental policies into consideration when voting. You can rest assured that any party stating that climate change comes mainly from volcanoes and not human activity will not be getting a moment's consideration!

So apart from everything else you’re now saying you’re a climate expert are you it’s only been the current thing since Covid (predicted by many) and it’s funny how you have jumped on it all of a sudden, but that’s what you do it’s it? As you think know everything why do you waste your energy and talents on here ?

I’m far from convinced on the modelling, and the jury is still out for me. I would offer you some advice though, once again - This is a messageboard and, shock horror, gives rise to opinions. Some are extreme; some are nonsensical; some are critical.

So apart from everything else you’re now saying you’re a climate expert are you it’s only been the current thing since Covid (predicted by many) and it’s funny how you have jumped on it all of a sudden, but that’s what you do it’s it? As you think know everything why do you waste your energy and talents on here ?

I’m far from convinced on the modelling, and the jury is still out for me. I would offer you some advice though, once again - This is a messageboard and, shock horror, gives rise to opinions. Some are extreme; some are nonsensical; some are critical.

Why don't we do a little test. You pick anything that the author of the article that covers most of the alternative viewpoint by Rinkesh
    A true environmentalist by heart ❤️. Founded Conserve Energy Future with the sole motto of providing helpful information.

In turn I will find some scientific evidence peer reviewed before its publication in scientific journals. Anytime you are ready!

Why don't we do a little test. You pick anything that the author of the article that covers most of the alternative viewpoint by Rinkesh
    A true environmentalist by heart ❤️. Founded Conserve Energy Future with the sole motto of providing helpful information.

In turn I will find some scientific evidence peer reviewed before its publication in scientific journals. Anytime you are ready!

You’re ok thanks , I think I’d prefer to look elsewhere than a football message-board if I was that interested but it’s a topic I find boring and I would find it somewhat hypocritical to be all for it considering I like my foreign holidays, quick petrol cars , wood burning stoves , steaks, fast fashion , etc

He was very quick to post the Fox settlement with Dominion, but then ignores the latest development where Konnech dismissed their defamation case against True The Vote after they dumped all of their data about the CCP online. I think the Russia collusion delusionist is just a troll with nothing better to do.

You’re ok thanks , I think I’d prefer to look elsewhere than a football message-board if I was that interested but it’s a topic I find boring and I would find it somewhat hypocritical to be all for it considering I like my foreign holidays, quick petrol cars , wood burning stoves , steaks, fast fashion , etc

No problem. "I might have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky facts"

He was very quick to post the Fox settlement with Dominion, but then ignores the latest development where Konnech dismissed their defamation case against True The Vote after they dumped all of their data about the CCP online. I think the Russia collusion delusionist is just a troll with nothing better to do.
    Ok. I'll play.

The Dominion settlement of three quarter of billion dollars was because Fox knowingly trumpeted false accusations that Dominion servers were set up in Venezuela to alter millions of votes. Rather than the unedifying spectacle of Murdoch, Hannity and Carlson having their bubble burst on the witness stand they folded out of court. Guiiani and Sidney Powell will no doubt be next in line.

You are looking for some kind of equivalence of a company that only keeps details of election workers being proof that the election was stolen, right?

No problem. "I might have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky facts"
    How do you know they are facts when it’s assumptions and models ? The fundamentals of a debate is not to ignore the facts that are against what you believe in.

How do you know they are facts when it’s assumptions and models ? The fundamentals of a debate is not to ignore the facts that are against what you believe in.
    That's why I offered to look at what you think are the most compelling alternative opinions in the article you provided and look at any evidence to the contrary. Lots of things are not predictions and models they are actually measured. Nothing to do with beliefs!

Ok. I'll play.

The Dominion settlement of three quarter of billion dollars was because Fox knowingly trumpeted false accusations that Dominion servers were set up in Venezuela to alter millions of votes. Rather than the unedifying spectacle of Murdoch, Hannity and Carlson having their bubble burst on the witness stand they folded out of court. Guiiani and Sidney Powell will no doubt be next in line.

You are looking for some kind of equivalence of a company that only keeps details of election workers being proof that the election was stolen, right?
    It took 30TB of data to record the details of the election workers?

It was 99.9% of those who had the desired opinion, and even some of these disputed the interpretation.

The CCP also had access to US election data, so you can tick off that conspiracy theory too.
    Lets tick off another conspiracy

It took 30TB of data to record the details of the election workers?
    Based on the "gotcha" from your old friend the Conservative Treehouse the 30TB of data was posted by the plaintiffs on an open source website.

Without using platitudes and emojis explain why this somehow invalidated or undermined the 2020 US Presidential Election!

Based on the "gotcha" from your old friend the Conservative Treehouse the 30TB of data was posted by the plaintiffs on an open source website.

Without using platitudes and emojis explain why this somehow invalidated or undermined the 2020 US Presidential Election!
    I got it from the source you muppet, and I posted it before any news organisation or website got hold of the story. You really need to take a break for your own good.

https://open.ink/konnech

I got it from the source you muppet, and I posted it before any news organisation or website got hold of the story. You really need to take a break for your own good.

https://open.ink/konnech
    Yeah right, having reviewed the 30TB of open source data which bits do you think invalidate the 2020 election?

Yeah right, having reviewed the 30TB of open source data which bits do you think invalidate the 2020 election?
    Haven't seen any of it, just read their news release and watched the video which said law enforcement officials has a copy of the 30TB of data.

First Team

I’m far from convinced on the modelling
    Pray tell what actual substantive critiques do you offer?

First Team

The facts clearly show climate change is real. Science is not a belief system. That's actually exactly what it isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    The facts clearly show climate change is real. Science is not a belief system. That's actually exactly what it isn't.
    I hope you have reduced your carbon footprint accordingly.

From memory I don’t think I saw any discussion on this subject until it pivoted from Covid to Climate Change, strange that

For the 10th time on this forum answer this.

What is the physical process that scientists say cause man made climate change, what is it about that process you think is wrong?