Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
Assuming that Sabri Lamouchi manages to keep City in the Championship during the next couple of weeks, do you think he should be offered a new contract for next season and beyond?

It's a definite no for me.

When Lamouchi was appointed as Cardiff's manager on 27th January, the team was 3 points above the relegation zone. Three months have passed since then and the team is still 3 points above the relegation zone, but that's only because of Reading's points deduction. City would be just 2 points above the relegation zone without that penalty.

Before Lamouchi's first game, City were 3 points behind Birmingham, 4 points behind Stoke and Bristol City, 5 points behind Hull and 6 points behind Coventry. We're now 7 points behind Birmingham and Stoke, 10 points behind Hull and Bristol City, and 20 points behind Coventry.

Lamouchi's tactics have often been suspect, while his substitutions (or a lack of them) have sometimes been baffling. With the possible exception of Kion Etete, I don't think any of City's first team squad have improved at all since he took charge, and the team's increasing habit of starting matches slowly has become a real concern.

It's obvious that another rebuild of sorts will be essential during the summer. Given what we've witnessed during the last three months, I'd be actively searching for a new manager if I was City's owner.
I’m not sure it matters who is in charge anymore with Tan in control, bar warnocks miracle season have we ever had a good manager bar Malky? Looks like he can get us going away but why so slow at home? Since we dispatched the wurzels quite easily we’ve been terrible….