+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hitler Was A Racist Higher

Re: Hitler Was A Racist Higher

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    You think?

I will be amazed if she isn’t barred from standing as a Labour candidate - to be replaced by a Labour HQ clone against the protests of the local party.
    I think that too

It's totally un democratic but in her case great news as she can be gagged

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    Yep I think , regardless though - even as an independent she would stand - and get back in.
    Or perhaps get promoted upstairs (as long as she promises not to stand) and become Dame Dianne Abbot of Hackney
    She and her buddies have huge egos ....which is what this is about

Christ knows why she can't pull up her slippers and chill

She lost all credibility for me when she sent her son to a private school despite spending a lot of her life slagging off ......rightly ....the unfairness of rich parents paying for private schools

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Her and a few other clowns

They are as bad for the labour party as Blair invading Iraq

Benn , Skinner , Abbott ......love talking about what they would do in power or what they said 15 years ago in some fringe meeting being true
    You can’t compare Dianne Abbott with Tony Benn!

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    You can’t compare Dianne Abbott with Tony Benn!
    Tony Benn talked a lot

I'm not sure if she considers bus segregation to be worse than the Holocaust, or if she's just so braindead she completely forgot about the holocaust.

I used to enjoy her double act with portillo on the late night politics show. Always thought she seemed pretty decent. Unfortunately she's got ever more radical and stupid as the years go on.

I did like the way she asked to 'disassociate herself' from her own remarks. Absolutely fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    I'm not sure if she considers bus segregation to be worse than the Holocaust, or if she's just so braindead she completely forgot about the holocaust.

I used to enjoy her double act with portillo on the late night politics show. Always thought she seemed pretty decent. Unfortunately she's got ever more radical and stupid as the years go on.

I did like the way she asked to 'disassociate herself' from her own remarks. Absolutely fantastic.
    Whenever I see your nom-de-plume on here I think of chris.p_duck

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Whenever I see your nom-de-plume on here I think of chris.p_duck
    Funnily enough I've had crispy duck on my mind all week. Was up in China town on the weekend, saw them all lined up in the windows but for some inexplicable reason didn't order any. Think I'm going to have to order a Chinese tonight !

According to the guardian and Jewish Chronicle, it seems that Diane Abbott sent the letter to the guardian twice now, three hours apart with no changes made.

So the idea she accidentally sent a draft copy seems unlikely.

https://www.thejc.com/news/politics/...fU9P5xJloIPUEa

The labour party needs to be sunk and a new progressive lib lab and rainbow alliance formed to keep the Tories out

You think?

I will be amazed if she isn’t barred from standing as a Labour candidate - to be replaced by a Labour HQ clone against the protests of the local party.
    Like Rupa Huq was when she made racist comments about a Black Tory MP?

I'm curious what changed Abbott's mind on racism/prejudice over the last five years.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/common...8-E557E73C439D

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    According to the guardian and Jewish Chronicle, it seems that Diane Abbott sent the letter to the guardian twice now, three hours apart with no changes made.

So the idea she accidentally sent a draft copy seems unlikely.

https://www.thejc.com/news/politics/...fU9P5xJloIPUEa
    She clearly just had a diabetic moment and will make amends by eating a Smoked Salmon bagel.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Like Rupa Huq was when she made racist comments about a Black Tory MP?

I'm curious what changed Abbott's mind on racism/prejudice over the last five years.

https://hansard.parliament.uk/common...8-E557E73C439D
    Huq is another idiot

According to Sadique Khan she's not a racist but her comments about Kwartang were racist

Wtf 😂

She and her buddies have huge egos ....which is what this is about

Christ knows why she can't pull up her slippers and chill

She lost all credibility for me wheget n she sent her son to a private school despite spending a lot of her life slagging off ......rightly ....the unfairness of rich parents paying for private schools
    Didn't her privileged private educated son get arrested as well whilst working at Westminster It's alleged he's committed 11 offences.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/04/diane...icer-11268083/

More hypocrisy politics .

You think?

I'm preying it's that nice Jewish lady who stands .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm preying it's that nice Jewish lady who stands .
    Which one is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Which one is that?
    You seem amazed that a Jewish lady can be nice? Typical bloody lefty!

(Its a joke btw) 😝

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    You seem amazed that a Jewish lady can be nice? Typical bloody lefty!

(Its a joke btw) 😝
    No I just wondered if our friend Aladin Sane was referencing his old mate Margaret Hodge, 'cos she's certainly not nice. Doubt it's that Berger woman too because she doesn't fall into that category either. Our friend is more knowledgeable than me about the rising stars in the Jewish community though.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    That sounds a real cop-out and even if it were true (which is highly unlikely) it projects her thoughts. Despite the Conservatives coming over as the most corrupt and self-serving government in my lifetime, the Labour party still has a huge credibility problem, in my humble opinion.
    This is so accurate.
    Worst, most corrupt government in my lifetime and yet I still struggle to find any comfort in the labour alternative

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    This is so accurate.
    Worst, most corrupt government in my lifetime and yet I still struggle to find any comfort in the labour alternative
    If labour cannot win this one put a bomb under the party and start a new centre left one with the liberals

Labour have only had 1 decent leader in my lifetime but he soon turned into a snake

If labour cannot win this one put a bomb under the party and start a new centre left one with the liberals

Labour have only had 1 decent leader in my lifetime but he soon turned into a snake
    If that is the case - do you ever get the feeling the country has no appetite for this type of politics ? (except in Wales where Labour have been in power for 26 years come the next Senedd elections)

If that is the case - do you ever get the feeling the country has no appetite for this type of politics ? (except in Wales where Labour have been in power for 26 years come the next Senedd elections)
    This country is a centre right voting on the system we have ....but the majority of people don't vote for the conservatives

That suggests a party that could appeal to the majority would be successful

We have the Tories then we have a split opposition

I genuinely think that people don't like left wing politics as they don't like right wing politics and want something just left of centre , moderate

This country is a centre right voting on the system we have ....but the majority of people don't vote for the conservatives

That suggests a party that could appeal to the majority would be successful

We have the Tories then we have a split opposition

I genuinely think that people don't like left wing politics as they don't like right wing politics and want something just left of centre , moderate
    That answer reminds me of Michael Foot - when he wouldnt concede he or his policies were to blame. Instead he thought that the people of the UK didnt vote for him was because his policies werent left wing enough.

The Uk govt usually goes to any party that occupies the middle ground. Tony Blair did it - as did Cameron. I wont bother mentioning the Corbyn elections or the Liz Truss fiasco etc.

Wales is and always votes Labour - 26 years of it and yet some still moan 12 years of conservatives is too long.

Ive probably lost faith in all sides - or maybe just long in the toot to believe the Labour or Conservative lines any more.

That answer reminds me of Michael Foot - when he wouldnt concede he or his policies were to blame. Instead he thought that the people of the UK didnt vote for him was because his policies werent left wing enough.

The Uk govt usually goes to any party that occupies the middle ground. Tony Blair did it - as did Cameron. I wont bother mentioning the Corbyn elections or the Liz Truss fiasco etc.

Wales is and always votes Labour - 26 years of it and yet some still moan 12 years of conservatives is too long.

Ive probably lost faith in all sides - or maybe just long in the toot to believe the Labour or Conservative lines any more.
    The reason foot never got elected is because he was a nice guy but looked like he had spent all day in the park sleeping

I think Wales votes labour because its got to be better than the conservatives

That's why I vote Labour

The reason foot never got elected is because he was a nice guy but looked like he had spent all day in the park sleeping

I think Wales votes labour because its got to be better than the conservatives

That's why I vote Labour
    26 years in power - good things or not ?