+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tucker Carlson! Sacked

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tucker Carlson! Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Carlson placed his head on the guillotine for making the remarks in the clip below where he states corporate media is just a propaganda vehicle for a small group of people who control the world.

Which is exactly what the lunatic, tinfoil hat wearing have claimed for many years.

At 49s in that video Carlson is saying that his biggest regret is not challenging people he was interviewing on whether the "claim was true or not". This would be the same Carlson who in documents disclosed in the Dominion defamation case knew for a fact that the stuff that Sidney Powell and Rudi Giuliani and the my pillow guy were pumping out on his prime time show was total bullshit. Yet he was loading questions for them to whip up a mob without a scintilla of journalistic challenge.

Still you do have to wonder who the mugs are who think that Carlson is now some mainstream whistleblower I guess!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    At 49s in that video Carlson is saying that his biggest regret is not challenging people he was interviewing on whether the "claim was true or not". This would be the same Carlson who in documents disclosed in the Dominion defamation case knew for a fact that the stuff that Sidney Powell and Rudi Giuliani and the my pillow guy were pumping out on his prime time show was total bullshit. Yet he was loading questions for them to whip up a mob without a scintilla of journalistic challenge.

Still you do have to wonder who the mugs are who think that Carlson is now some mainstream whistleblower I guess!
    In that same interview he remarked that just mentioning Building 7 on air, which was the third tower that collapsed into its own footprint on 9-11 despite being hit by nowt, would have meant instant dismissal from news networks.

That 47-storey edifice imploding as it did was the official narrative's weakest link and is why the official enquiry didn't want to hear evidence from eye witnesses who heard multiple detonations from within it, or sought to learn why its owner gave the instruction to "pull it." It's also the structure that a BBC news presenter reported live on air that it had fallen while on the screen behind him it was still standing. I think it fell 20 minutes later. Your beloved Beeb made a howler of a script error there.

I'll find that clip of Carlson and add it tomorrow on this thread.

In that same interview he remarked that just mentioning Building 7 on air, which was the third tower that collapsed into its own footprint on 9-11 despite being hit by nowt, would have meant instant dismissal from news networks.

That 47-storey edifice imploding as it did was the official narrative's weakest link and is why the official enquiry didn't want to hear evidence from eye witnesses who heard multiple detonations from within it, or sought to learn why its owner gave the instruction to "pull it." It's also the structure that a BBC news presenter reported live on air that it had fallen while on the screen behind him it was still standing. I think it fell 20 minutes later. Your beloved Beeb made a howler of a script error there.

I'll find that clip of Carlson and add it tomorrow on this thread.
    Before you do that Morg, ask yourself which Tucker Carlson is taking you for the bigger mug. The one who appears in front of cameras including the videos you have shown lashing out in all directions or Whattsapp and Fox intranet Carlson trashing all the stuff he is selling to the adoring masses?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Before you do that Morg, ask yourself which Tucker Carlson is taking you for the bigger mug. The one who appears in front of cameras including the videos you have shown lashing out in all directions or Whattsapp and Fox intranet Carlson trashing all the stuff he is selling to the adoring masses?
    More distraction...

As you've suddenly become fond of including the word 'mug' in your two most recent messages in this thread, it's time to issue a reminder that I usually reserve for Taunton Blue Meanie who likes to say I'm a gullible idiot on occasions.

I never bowled up for a single needle, never mind Christ knows how many, for something which has negative efficacy (increases susceptibility) for Covid and increases one's risk of heart damage, autoimmune disorders, blood clots, strokes, shingles, turbo cancer, miscarriage, infertility, etc. etc. etc.

So there.

More distraction...

As you've suddenly become fond of including the word 'mug' in your two most recent messages in this thread, it's time to issue a reminder that I usually reserve for Taunton Blue Meanie who likes to say I'm a gullible idiot on occasions.

I never bowled up for a single needle, never mind Christ knows how many, for something which has negative efficacy (increases susceptibility) for Covid and increases one's risk of heart damage, autoimmune disorders, blood clots, strokes, shingles, turbo cancer, miscarriage, infertility, etc. etc. etc.

So there.
    Apologies for deflecting away from some third tower drivel in a thread entitled Tucker Carlson Sacked by talking about Tucker Carlson. What was I thinking?

More distraction...

So there.
    Just how many clotshots does it take to finish someone off, Morgan? People still seem to be alive after five shots, for God's sake. Not very effective, is it?

By the way, do you never reflect on the repeated claims that you hang onto regarding predicted cataclysms when they time-expire?

I think we all know the answer to that. Rather than thinking seriously about your folly, it's all like water off a duck's back and you latch onto the next predicted cataclysm.

Gullibility personified and you believe any old crap on the internet.