+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tucker Carlson! Sacked

Re: Tucker Carlson! Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Before you do that Morg, ask yourself which Tucker Carlson is taking you for the bigger mug. The one who appears in front of cameras including the videos you have shown lashing out in all directions or Whattsapp and Fox intranet Carlson trashing all the stuff he is selling to the adoring masses?
    More distraction...

As you've suddenly become fond of including the word 'mug' in your two most recent messages in this thread, it's time to issue a reminder that I usually reserve for Taunton Blue Meanie who likes to say I'm a gullible idiot on occasions.

I never bowled up for a single needle, never mind Christ knows how many, for something which has negative efficacy (increases susceptibility) for Covid and increases one's risk of heart damage, autoimmune disorders, blood clots, strokes, shingles, turbo cancer, miscarriage, infertility, etc. etc. etc.

So there.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    More distraction...

As you've suddenly become fond of including the word 'mug' in your two most recent messages in this thread, it's time to issue a reminder that I usually reserve for Taunton Blue Meanie who likes to say I'm a gullible idiot on occasions.

I never bowled up for a single needle, never mind Christ knows how many, for something which has negative efficacy (increases susceptibility) for Covid and increases one's risk of heart damage, autoimmune disorders, blood clots, strokes, shingles, turbo cancer, miscarriage, infertility, etc. etc. etc.

So there.
    Apologies for deflecting away from some third tower drivel in a thread entitled Tucker Carlson Sacked by talking about Tucker Carlson. What was I thinking?

Glad I cancelled a few foreign holidays too

More distraction...

So there.
    Just how many clotshots does it take to finish someone off, Morgan? People still seem to be alive after five shots, for God's sake. Not very effective, is it?

By the way, do you never reflect on the repeated claims that you hang onto regarding predicted cataclysms when they time-expire?

I think we all know the answer to that. Rather than thinking seriously about your folly, it's all like water off a duck's back and you latch onto the next predicted cataclysm.

Gullibility personified and you believe any old crap on the internet.

At 49s in that video Carlson is saying that his biggest regret is not challenging people he was interviewing on whether the "claim was true or not". This would be the same Carlson who in documents disclosed in the Dominion defamation case knew for a fact that the stuff that Sidney Powell and Rudi Giuliani and the my pillow guy were pumping out on his prime time show was total bullshit. Yet he was loading questions for them to whip up a mob without a scintilla of journalistic challenge.

Still you do have to wonder who the mugs are who think that Carlson is now some mainstream whistleblower I guess!
    Unfortunately this is pretty common nowadays. Made worse by the phone and internet age where people share 30 second clips of debates.

My mistake, his Building 7 comments were made in a different and more recent interview.

As an aside, in response to events of that day the Patriot Act became law 42 days after 9-11. Containing over a million words, someone or some people were very fast typists, or it was written before 9-11 occurred.

Crackpot, looney tune, mad hatters will say it was penned long before, while sane and sensible people will have no doubt speedy typists bashed their keyboards faster than they had ever done before.

Average typing speed = 44 words per minute

44wpm = 2640 words per hour

2640wph = 63360 words per day

63360wpd x 42 = 2,661,120 words.

So 1 person writing for 9 hours a day for 42 days could write the patriot act by themself.

I’d guess there was more than just the one person on the job though….

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post

So 1 person writing for 9 hours a day for 42 days could write the patriot act by themself.

I'd also guess that the US Patriot Act doesn't have 1 million words or anything like that but then again Morg probably saw it in a bitchute video so it must be true!

How did they know what to type at 63360wpd, did they make it up as they went along?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    How did they know what to type at 63360wpd, did they make it up as they went along?
    Well if there were 2 people typing and not just the 1 they’d have 21 days to come up with what to type. Now imagine if there were 3 whole people typing it up….

I'd also guess that the US Patriot Act doesn't have 1 million words or anything like that but then again Morg probably saw it in a bitchute video so it must be true!
    https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...-107publ56.pdf

As far as I’m aware, this is the patriot act in its entirety. It’s 132 pages long and averages 500-600 words a page at its absolute beefiest.

Even at the upper estimate of 600 words per page then that still means there’s less than 80,000 words on the document.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/...-107publ56.pdf

As far as I’m aware, this is the patriot act in its entirety. It’s 132 pages long and averages 500-600 words a page at its absolute beefiest.

Even at the upper estimate of 600 words per page then that still means there’s less than 80,000 words on the document.
    Chatgpt says that it's difficult to get an exact number because there are different versions that might not have the exact same wording. But the one on the government website contains approximately 76,000 words.

Perhaps the one that Organ is referring to is 14 times longer.

Here's Larry saying he said to "pull it."

In the video beneath it is Building 7 falling like an undercooked Soufflé.

The official inquiry concluded it collapsed through fire engulfing inside which started by debris falling from the Twin Towers. (You boys at the back, stop laughing!) No explosives were used, they determined.

What did Larry want pulled? It wasn't an operation to tackle the fires because NY Fire Department never tried to. "Pull it" happens to be a common instruction when buildings and other structures that are wired are to be demolished.

Who other than a total mong would believe it wasn't destroyed by anything other than a controlled demolition?!

Correct, CCMB's Munchkins would.

I'll save them the time of logging in to add to this thread by anticipating their responses.

Canton Kev: Governments love and cherish their citizens. Only conspiracy theorists believe otherwise.

Lardy: Definitely collapsed like my BBC said it did. Corporate media and politicians never lie. Wibble, wobble, ra ra ra.

Cyril 'sponsored by Pfizer' Evans Awaydays: Absolutely went down as per the official narrative. Those Mossad demolition experts seen dancing with unrestrained delight on watching three towers falling that day were merely celebrating a text message received by one of them that contained directions to a New York supermarket where kosher sausages were available on special offer.

Taunton Blue Meanie (from 30,000 feet above somewhere): His name was Ernieeeee and he drove the fastest milk cart in the west.

In fairness, if that was the reason then a few Murdoch channels would have little or no output if their presenters had to demonstrate they were none of the above.

The timing of his departure, just after Fox spunked away $787m dollars having recognised they had no legitimate defence against an election software company that successfully sued Fox for impugning its reputation.

In doing so it had to admit the bullshit that Carlson was spewing out, and allowing others to spew out, on a daily basis during that period was knowingly false because internal e-mails (think #tuckerfiles) showed they were doing so even if they didn't believe any of it!

Obviously the Carlson mail telling everyone internally that he thought Trump was as big a twat as any other sensible person thought was the icing on the cake!

Add on further hundred million dollar law suits where Carlson is likely to be the main guy in the dock if it goes that far and there is the dream on the trifle.

The fact that Murdoch likes to support winners, particularly from the right and he sees Trump as the biggest loser in Loserville then resetting Fox and cutting Carlson adrift makes perfect sense.
    Agree with that.

He's getting big numbers on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...47661028081664

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's getting big numbers on Twitter.

https://twitter.com/TuckerCarlson/st...47661028081664
    What's the latest on your Tucker love-in? Seems like even some of his slavish reposters are deserting him.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ucker-carlson/

What's the latest on your Tucker love-in? Seems like even some of his slavish reposters are deserting him.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ucker-carlson/
    I would never bet the farm on the views of any single person. Triangulation is a much better strategy.