+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Posted as a thread, but what impact does the number of days off have on our results?

Posted as a thread, but what impact does the number of days off have on our results?

City's all-time win percentage in the next game after x days off. 0 days off means playing the next day etc.

0 40.6%
    1 38.5%
    2 36.8%
    3 38.6%
    4 39.6%
    5 33.5%
    6 37.3%
    7 26.8%

Re: Posted as a thread, but what impact does the number of days off have on our results?

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    City's all-time win percentage in the next game after x days off. 0 days off means playing the next day etc.

0 40.6%
    1 38.5%
    2 36.8%
    3 38.6%
    4 39.6%
    5 33.5%
    6 37.3%
    7 26.8%
    When did we last play the next day?

Re: Posted as a thread, but what impact does the number of days off have on our results?

0 40.6%
    1 38.5%
    2 36.8%
    3 38.6%
    4 39.6%
    5 33.5%
    6 37.3%
    7 26.8%
    Where do u get these stats?🤣

0 40.6%
    1 38.5%
    2 36.8%
    3 38.6%
    4 39.6%
    5 33.5%
    6 37.3%
    7 26.8%
    When you were at school was your name nigel and whilst most of us were chasing the girls you were studying nuclear physics ?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Where do u get these stats?🤣
    Nightmares In A Damaged Brain

Cert 18

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    When did we last play the next day?
    As surprisingly recently as 1983. We beat the Jacks on Boxing day 3-2 at Ninian Park, then won 3-2 at the Baseball Ground against Derby the following day, Ian Baird scored twice. No snow in Derby that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Where do u get these stats?��
    2 minute job on Excel.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    When you were at school was your name nigel and whilst most of us were chasing the girls you were studying nuclear physics ?
    I had the nerdy girls in the palm of my hand.

I had the nerdy girls in the palm of my hand.
    Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
    Don't knock a nerdy girl. Cock hungry doesn't come close.

Don't knock a nerdy girl. Cock hungry doesn't come close.
    Well I always remember watching neighbours and that Jane turned into a butterfly

God bless em

Well I always remember watching neighbours and that Jane turned into a butterfly

God bless em
    She wasn't a nerd.

She wasn't a nerd.
    She was before they gave her a makeover