Thread: Squad togetherness shown in this clip

Squad togetherness shown in this clip

Re: Squad togetherness shown in this clip

Brilliant.

That's what we need

I know people disagree but I’ve not seen much of a lack of effort or togetherness this season, lack of quality and direction/management yes but overall I’ve certainly seen team/players for us not giving 100%

That’s epic!

International

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post

Brilliant well done boys, I feel we've had more than our fair share of bad luck this season, but they've come through a very tough period, and shown a lot of desire and effort

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I know people disagree but I’ve not seen much of a lack of effort or togetherness this season, lack of quality and direction/management yes but overall I’ve certainly seen team/players for us not giving 100%
    I'd agree with that. I've seen a few on-field squabbles (usually involving Ng), but overall the team has appeared unified and the effort has almost always been there. The team just hasn't been very good.

The only game in which I'd cite a lack of effort was the Sunderland game. The whole team seemed lethargic that day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'd agree with that. I've seen a few on-field squabbles (usually involving Ng), but overall the team has appeared unified and the effort has almost always been there. The team just hasn't been very good.

The only game in which I'd cite a lack of effort was the Sunderland game. The whole team seemed lethargic that day.
    Ive been picking up vibes that Perry Ng wont make your list of all time City favourites.🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Ive been picking up vibes that Perry Ng wont make your list of all time City favourites.
    You're joking, right? He's worth millions, allegedly.

Rolling around on the ground again last night. No treatment, quickly on his feet, takes the free kick. Standard stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post

Swansea first half?