Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    QPR 50
    Reading 50
    Rotherham 49
    Cardiff 49
    Huddersfield 47 with a game in hand.
    Blackpool 41
    Wigan 41 (who also lost 3)

So if Huddersfield were to beat either reading or shef u at home and we lost at Burnley- we'd be in league 1 next season.

That's where we are. What an escape the club have had. Thoroughly undeserved on their part but let's see how they respond to this warning......

Ps yes I know the butterfly effect and sliding doors etc but argument still holds for me.
    Er …. no we wouldn't be in League One. You appear to have (deliberately ?) awarded three points to Rotherham from their game later tonight with Middlesborough. Are you psychic ? I would bet on Middlesboro winning that one. Funny that no one else who continually criticises the team has noticed that either. Reading and Wigan were deducted points for cheating the system and deserved it. Without this cheating, how many points less do you think they would have got ? None probably going on your recent comments. League positions and relegation are decided after 46 games, not 44 or 45. We are currently 5th from bottom.

Re: Without reading points deduction

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Er …. no we wouldn't be in League One. You appear to have (deliberately ?) awarded three points to Rotherham from their game later tonight with Middlesborough. Are you psychic ? I would bet on Middlesboro winning that one. Funny that no one else who continually criticises the team has noticed that either. Reading and Wigan were deducted points for cheating the system and deserved it. Without this cheating, how many points less do you think they would have got ? None probably going on your recent comments. League positions and relegation are decided after 46 games, not 44 or 45. We are currently 5th from bottom.
    I'll give to 1/1000 odds Rotherham beat Middlesborough.

Rotherham won 1-0 in the 1pm kick off

Nah I'm not psychic I've just got a funny feeling Rotherham Will win 1-0. Type of game boro may get a man sent off also.

We will see tomorrow when the game is definitely played tonight I guess? Or you maybe right and Rotherham will lose we shall see!

Er …. no we wouldn't be in League One. You appear to have (deliberately ?) awarded three points to Rotherham from their game later tonight with Middlesborough. Are you psychic ? I would bet on Middlesboro winning that one.
    What a mare you fecking muppet

Er …. no we wouldn't be in League One. You appear to have (deliberately ?) awarded three points to Rotherham from their game later tonight with Middlesborough. Are you psychic ? I would bet on Middlesboro winning that one. Funny that no one else who continually criticises the team has noticed that either.
    This is magnificent.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This is magnificent.
    Derby were deducted 21-points last season

A CCMB classic.

Right up there with is Halaand Man Citys Cornelius and can I go to Brecon for my lamb during a lockdown.