+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Thank God for Lamouchi and Kaba

International

Thank God for Lamouchi and Kaba

They've saved Tan tens of millions, if it wasn't for them we would definitely be down.

Let's hope he's learned never to appoint a coach as a Manager again!

Re: Thank God for Lamouchi and Kaba

A lot to do with Reading and their points deduction, Lamouchi has been very lucky.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    A lot to do with Reading and their points deduction, Lamouchi has been very lucky.
    True but no Kaba and Lamouchi and we would have been down in March.

Who's to know what would have happened had Reading not had the points deduction.

You play the cards you are dealt.

Lamouchi got the best out of what he had to work with, something his predecessors couldn't, so for that he deserves credit.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Sunday would have been different. Also less about Lamouchi, and more about us.

One Lamouchi worked out what to do, he got 20 points from his next 13. If he was here longer, we'd be well clear. Paying for the mistakes made by Morison and Hudson. Not to say Lamouchi is perfect but I don't think we'd be in this mess if he was appointed 12 months ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

One Lamouchi worked out what to do, he got 20 points from his next 13. If he was here longer, we'd be well clear. Paying for the mistakes made by Morison and Hudson. Not to say Lamouchi is perfect but I don't think we'd be in this mess if he was appointed 12 months ago.
    Or if he were here longer, we could've slumped at the end as Forest did under him.

Who knows?

I agree , he's got his faults and his team selections can be a bit odd but he's the best manager we have had here in several years

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Or if he were here longer, we could've slumped at the end as Forest did under him.

Who knows?
    If my aunty had bollocks she'd be my uncle

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Interesting you replied that to me, yet not to Pedro when he wrote " If he was here longer, we'd be well clear.".

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    She might still choose to identify as your aunty, bollocks and all

Who knows?
    Who knows but when it mattered, Lamouchi got us over the line. It is all what ifs but he has kept a side that doesn't score goals in the Championship. The squad is a complete mess and he's got us scoring goals and picking up points.

Interesting you replied that to me, yet not to Pedro when he wrote " If he was here longer, we'd be well clear.".
    That's because I think he's correct

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    She might still choose to identify as your aunty, bollocks and all
    She's dead through too much gin but you have a point

Who knows but when it mattered, Lamouchi got us over the line. It is all what ifs but he has kept a side that doesn't score goals in the Championship. The squad is a complete mess and he's got us scoring goals and picking up points.
    Ain't that the truth

I think with a number of signings and a pre season he will be able to mould a decent enough team to finish mid table

International

Spot on you can see he's a decent Manager, but was dealt a very bad hand.

International

He lost Robinson early on that was a real blow!

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Spot on you can see he's a decent Manager, but was dealt a very bad hand.
    yes, all the managers this season have had one arm tied behind their back, he's done the best out of the three and I remain hopeful that we can do better under him - at times though he's made some strange selections

International

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    yes, all the managers this season have had one arm tied behind their back, he's done the best out of the three and I remain hopeful that we can do better under him - at times though he's made some strange selections
    I think a lot of the strange decisions would have been down to undisclosed injuries and knocks, we didn't really have any strength in depth and a weak squad, so I think players played more games than they would have liked because we really needed them.

But who knows he got us there and that is the main thing after some of the gambles like Trollope, Hudson and Morison it's good to have a Manager.