+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: BURNLEY 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: BURNLEY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

sorry guys ....been to A&E. Had operation last week to remove keratosis...and it became swollen and bleeding last night.....so .....just got back...I have missed the first half also....

https://footybite.to/Burnley-vs-Cardiff-City/10725

maybe this will work...
    http://thegentleclass.com/meo6/

...wish I had stayed there with what I am seeing....

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Never mind this season we all want next season over already!

League 1 will be a relief when it comes! As football wise that's where this team should be. Only 2 teams have got less points than us and almost certainly we will be even shitter next season.
    People praised Lamouchi as being a good manager when his record in the Championship is hardly great. Easy ride for him, not his fault it's all the board. Ok, so he picks Ojo but that's down to Tan allegedly.

As much as he'd not work long term, we'd imo be higher up with Warnock.

Sadly, we'll keep Lamouchi on and things will be the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    sorry guys ....been to A&E. Had operation last week to remove keratosis...and it became swollen and bleeding last night.....so .....just got back...I have missed the first half also....

https://footybite.to/Burnley-vs-Cardiff-City/10725

maybe this will work...
    http://thegentleclass.com/meo6/

...wish I had stayed there with what I am seeing....
    I really hope you don't mean that

Wall didn't even bloody jump for that!!!!

Looks like Alnwick has had a message with him not even being on the bench today....

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    People praised Lamouchi as being a good manager when his record in the Championship is hardly great. Easy ride for him, not his fault it's all the board. Ok, so he picks Ojo but that's down to Tan allegedly.

As much as he'd not work long term, we'd imo be higher up with Warnock.

Sadly, we'll keep Lamouchi on and things will be the same.
    Worth remembering when tan sacked steve morison he said shortly after he was expecting this team to be pushing for promotion under hudson....... God knows what he's expecting this squad to do next season.

Can't keep up with the rule changes these days; are you not allowed to jump while standing in a wall now?

Looks like Alnwick has had a message with him not even being on the bench today....
    It went through the yarning gap didn’t it?

...hope Wickham has made management's mind up also.....get rid of him......can we GIVE OJO and SIMPSON away???

Id love to know what work Lamouchi does on defending and attacking set pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    It went through the yarning gap didn’t it?
    Went OVER the heads of the 3 leftmost wall players (as we looked at it).

...hope Wickham has made management's mind up also.....get rid of him......can we GIVE OJO and SIMPSON away???
    It's not hindsight but how are those 3 starting this game? Is sabri a mug? Pathetic.

I've not made any attempt to watch our game.

The play off chase on Sky Soccer special much more entertaining.

Millwall were 3 1 up and 5th

Now 3 3 and 7th. Sunderland in play offs.

Hopefully the last couple of games have helped a few players play themselves out of a job next season. There's no way someone from the U23's/U21's can be worse then some of these. Denham for Simpson, for example?

Worth remembering when tan sacked steve morison he said shortly after he was expecting this team to be pushing for promotion under hudson....... God knows what he's expecting this squad to do next season.
    I don't think the squad is as bad as many claim, it's massively underperformed.

Mid table for me.

We've a decent young core of players that successive managers including Lamouchi aren't taking advantage of.

What are Rino, Ojo going to show in this game that will cause a manager to ignore the rest of their seasons?

Bagan and Harris, both out of contract soon, on the bench. Harris was going to go to Blackburn in Jan till we asked for a transfer fee, Bagan has been frozen out this season after recovering from injury.

Longer term an attacking group of Colwill, Etete and Davies looks promising. King in midfield,. McGuinness, Denham at the back. Luthra in goal. Now I'd certainly not advocate playing Denham or Luthra from day one next season, but we've got a decent young spine there to build around.

Successive managers have built around experience, slot youngsters in as and when. I'd go the other route and build around talented youngsters. They progress, you don't need to spend and indeed, could attract big bids.

,,,Just seen the team.....Simpson, OJO and Rinomota and Wickham starting bloody hell what is going on??
    It begs belief….some dodgy cash in hand bung type deals going on

Hopefully Millwall miss out on the play offs.

Not getting too bothered about today, it’s a nothing game - Lamouchi’s selection and substitutions are baffling mind.

Mid table for me.

We've a decent young core of players that successive managers including Lamouchi aren't taking advantage of.

What are Rino, Ojo going to show in this game that will cause a manager to ignore the rest of their seasons?

Bagan and Harris, both out of contract soon, on the bench. Harris was going to go to Blackburn in Jan till we asked for a transfer fee, Bagan has been frozen out this season after recovering from injury.

Longer term an attacking group of Colwill, Etete and Davies looks promising. King in midfield,. McGuinness, Denham at the back. Luthra in goal. Now I'd certainly not advocate playing Denham or Luthra from day one next season, but we've got a decent young spine there to build around.

Successive managers have built around experience, slot youngsters in as and when. I'd go the other route and build around talented youngsters. They progress, you don't need to spend and indeed, could attract big bids.
    For the youngsters to thrive and progress, you have to have decent Coaches. Unfortunately that isn’t the case here.

Longest we’ve kept the ball all afternoon there.

Mid table for me.

There are some mid table players in the squad
    Very few if any good ones. We all love kipre and he's on loan from a team 8th in this league who didn't want him. Callum robinson pir star discarded by west brom. We love o dowda but ask Bristol fans.... allsop finally not been relegated from this league. If there was a fire sale for our squad we would get sweet FA for them all combined.

The youngsters are at best unproven but may attract some interest.

We started the season with Ng first choice centre half in a 2. Watters and Harris were our strike options. At times we have played a front 3 including gavin whyte and Mark Harris. Ojo and Simpson are just garbage and would never get signed by other championship clubs.

Connor wickham starting today- back to league 1 for him next season if he's lucky.

The squad isnt underperforming much if at all.

I truly sympathise with all the poor buggers that made the trip there today....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    It begs belief….some dodgy cash in hand bung type deals going on
    But could three people on here agree a team selection ?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Longest we’ve kept the ball all afternoon there.
    All season

There are some mid table players in the squad
    Very few if any good ones. We all love kipre and he's on loan from a team 8th in this league who didn't want him. Callum robinson pir star discarded by west brom. We love o dowda but ask Bristol fans.... allsop finally not been relegated from this league. If there was a fire sale for our squad we would get sweet FA for them all combined.

The youngsters are at best unproven but may attract some interest.

We started the season with Ng first choice centre half in a 2. Watters and Harris were our strike options. At times we have played a front 2 including gavin whyte and Mark Harris. Ojo and Simpson are just garbage and would never get signed by other championship clubs.

The squad isnt underperforming much if at all.
    Whyte barely played, so not sure why he's brought into things. Simpson is not that bad, not great, average, but is depth.

Having seen the Championship this season, I'd say it's a mid table squad. Seen plenty of poor performances from teams above us.