+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: FT: BURNLEY 3 - 0 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: BURNLEY v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    For those travelling on Monday Burnley will hope you will all be singing the national anthem

Reaction would have been interesting if we were at home this weekend...

Makes u want to throw up.

Feckin freaks.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    They haven't rearranged this fixture. The date was announced before the season started and all Championship fixtures are on the same date/time.
    That's odd. I'm looking at the matchday programme from the QPR game on 26/12/2022. In the fixture list on page 64, it states the game against Burnley is on Saturday 6 May at 3:00pm.

Poor form by the club to mislead their fans like that if the game hasn't been rearranged...

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    For those travelling on Monday Burnley will hope you will all be singing the national anthem

They haven't actually specified which national anthem.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    I have always liked 'La Bayamesa'. Much better than the GSTK dirge!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I have always liked 'La Bayamesa'. Much better than the GSTK dirge!
    It's upbeat anyway, unlike, as you say, gstk.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I think those fans who will again travel up north in numbers after a shocking season deserve a 👏

Nothing game but still there

Fair play to them
    Sludge, they do it because they want to do it. It's a part of their social life. They enjoy it. Traveling on a coach with mates, drinking, eating and watching live sport doesn't deserve a clap.

Yes they have
    Well I looked on the EFL fixture date website, from before this season started and it clearly states that final day Championship fixtures will kick off all at the same time on Bank Holiday Monday, May 8th. Back to you know all.

https://www.efl.com/news/key-dates/

Well I looked on the EFL fixture date website, from before this season started and it clearly states that final day Championship fixtures will kick off all at the same time on Bank Holiday Monday, May 8th.
    So just to confirm, you believe that before the current season began, this fixture was scheduled for 3:00pm on a Monday afternoon which wasn’t a Bank Holiday at that stage?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    So just to confirm, you believe that before the current season began, this fixture was scheduled for 3:00pm on a Monday afternoon which wasn’t a Bank Holiday at that stage?
    Ah, an even bigger know all arrives, right on cue. Read the link. Perhaps you think the EFL produced the list of fixture dates half way through the season ? Including dates that had already occurred ? Very helpful of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    https://youtu.be/U06jlgpMtQs

Ah, an even bigger know all arrives, right on cue. Read the link. Perhaps you think the EFL produced the list of fixture dates half way through the season ? Including dates that had already occurred ? Very helpful of them.
    The EFL page has obviously been edited, you lunatic.

The additional Bank Holiday to mark the King's coronation wasn't approved until November 2022.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-63528830

Well I looked on the EFL fixture date website, from before this season started and it clearly states that final day Championship fixtures will kick off all at the same time on Bank Holiday Monday, May 8th. Back to you know all.

https://www.efl.com/news/key-dates/
    That efl page has been updated as things changed.

The original key dates announced in May 2022 were posted on here by myself

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...ighlight=dates

The final ratification of the final day fixtures was posted by the efl in January

https://www.efl.com/news/2023/januar...ule-confirmed/

Surely nobody is as stupid as you seem to be in real life?

As a parody account you are OK though. Good work keep it up! Great entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Surely nobody is as stupid as you seem to be in real life?
    Either dml1954 is a brilliant parody account or he should be locked in a rubber room. He's spent this thread steadfastly maintaining that the EFL somehow anticipated the Queen's death and the King's coronation when publishing their key dates for the season last summer. It's another CCMB classic from my favourite contributor.

Either dml1954 is a brilliant parody account or he should be locked in a rubber room. He's spent this thread steadfastly maintaining that the EFL somehow anticipated the Queen's death and the King's coronation when publishing their key dates for the season last summer. It's another CCMB classic from my favourite contributor.
    This one needs to run..

The other loons will be along soon enough, saying that the Efl did actually know when the Queen would die, and that makes it a Conspiracy. No doubt there's a Youtube vid out already.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The other loons will be along soon enough, saying that the Efl did actually know when the Queen would die, and that makes it a Conspiracy. No doubt there's a Youtube vid out already.
    Sharon's doing a live about it at 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    With Cedric back at WBA and ODowda and Ralls unfit it looks that Bagan will get a long awaited start.
    Hopefully Colwill and Davies get a chance too.
    Alnwick
    Romeo
    Ng
    MCGUINNESS
    Simpson
    Bagan
    Colwill
    Wintle
    Rinimota
    Davies
    Kaba
    Is Ralls unfit? I have just listened again to the Lamouchi pre-Burnley press conference and he only mentioned three unavailable - Kipre, Etete and O'Dowda (or O'Donda in Sabri-speak).

That said, if Bagan and King are on the bus to Burnley, surely this is one game where Bagan gets a start - even if Ralls is available.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    😁
    Stranger things have happened, possibly.

Is Ralls unfit? I have just listened again to the Lamouchi pre-Burnley press conference and he only mentioned three unavailable - Kipre, Etete and O'Dowda (or O'Donda in Sabri-speak).

That said, if Bagan and King are on the bus to Burnley, surely this is one game where Bagan gets a start - even if Ralls is available.
    shame if etete is missing

Kompany signs new 5 year contract.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65518160

My mate has seen O'Dowda in Oxford today, so he won't be playing.

Kompany signs new 5 year contract.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/65518160
    Almost certainly done what Swansea did -- extend knowing a bigger team will be in for him, so get more compensation.

I think those fans who will again travel up north in numbers after a shocking season deserve a 👏

Nothing game but still there

Fair play to them
    As long as they put a shift in and play as if they care then I'm happy 👍