+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last Game of the Season: Does Lamouchi Play the Kids?

Last Game of the Season: Does Lamouchi Play the Kids?

There’s nothing to play for, so my inclination is that he might as well give youngsters and fringe players an opportunity to show what they can do.

Re: Last Game of the Season: Does Lamouchi Play the Kids?

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    There’s nothing to play for, so my inclination is that he might as well give youngsters and fringe players an opportunity to show what they can do.
    After bring ignored virtually all season and against the likes of Huddersfield im sure Bagan will appreciate being put up against Benson.

Saying that yeah play Colwill Davies Bagan.

He'd be stupid not to.

Colwill, Davies to start.

Unless it's already determined they will not be renewed, Harris, Sang and Bagan need to feature, moreso the latter two.

Denham, King on bench, possible Crole.

Don't throw 11 kids out there, but throw some in during the game.

Based on our last game, Davies and Colwill would be in the team on merit anyway.

Play Colwill with Ralls and Wintle and let him have a bit of freedom and put Davies up front with Etete(if he’s fit) or Kaba..

Quote Originally Posted by SOXY BOY View Post
    Play Colwill with Ralls and Wintle and let him have a bit of freedom and put Davies up front with Etete(if he’s fit) or Kaba..
    I'd not play the loan players. They may not be here next season, we're safe and as it's a dead rubber game, our lineup doesn't impact anything.

Alnwick
    Ng McGuinness Simpson
    Romeo Wintle Ralls O'Dowda
    Colwill
    Davies Etete

Look to bring Bagan, Denham, King, Sang (in midfield) on at some point during the game.

After Sundays shambles he should put out a strong team

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    After Sundays shambles he should put out a strong team
    He might if we had one.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He might if we had one.
    Fair point , well made

If colwill is fit he should be given a full game to see if he's got enough in the locker

Anyone but Ojo

Is Eli King fit? I'd be far more interested in seeing him play than any other youngster we have to offer, our midfield has been utter dross for the majority of the season, would be good to see if he can build upon what sounded like a decent loan out at Crewe

I’d like to see Davies start.

International

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’d like to see Davies start.
    He's the only one, you can't trust the others, try and win, or at least keep it respectable.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    He's the only one, you can't trust the others, try and win, or at least keep it respectable.
    Try and win. That’s a rarity.

Knowing our away form, we'll probably go there and win.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Yeah I agree.

I would love Colwill to have played more and done well, but realistically if I was the manager in a battle to stay up would I have played him, I can’t say I would have, to much of a luxury. If we were playing someone else other than Burnley I may have said yeah start him but it’s going to be tough enough as it is.

I'd start with Colwill and Davies behind Etete, then bring on Kaba later on. They both deserve to start.

Both teams have nothing to play for so yes.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Both teams have nothing to play for so yes.
    which could mean a 5-0 bashing for us

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    which could mean a 5-0 bashing for us
    So what?

It's just an utterly retarded view. "Oh, don't play the kids in a game where the result has no relevance whatsoever, who on earth would blood them to see if they can perform against a damn good side...".

Colwill and Davies showed last game they can contribute and could well play big roles for us in the future. Why not give others the same chance?

loose 6-0 and it could do more harm than good. Is Lamouchi playing for his future as well? On the plus side we could go there with youngsters and win but in that event would Tan sanction the number of players we need?

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
    loose 6-0 and it could do more harm than good. Is Lamouchi playing for his future as well? On the plus side we could go there with youngsters and win but in that event would Tan sanction the number of players we need?
    Yeah, Colwill and Davies will need to be on suicide watch if we get stuffed.

I mean, seriously? We shuld ony play the kids in EFL cup games against, oooh, Crawley?

If we had been relegated, Lamouchi would be gone. If you seriously believe his future lies on getting a result against Burnley ffs...

You either give the kids chances in dead games or just close the Academy and sell / release them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Is Eli King fit? I'd be far more interested in seeing him play than any other youngster we have to offer, our midfield has been utter dross for the majority of the season, would be good to see if he can build upon what sounded like a decent loan out at Crewe
    This, he is fit and class. He can't be any worse than Sawyers

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Yeah, Colwill and Davies will need to be on suicide watch if we get stuffed.

I mean, seriously? We shuld ony play the kids in EFL cup games against, oooh, Crawley?

If we had been relegated, Lamouchi would be gone. If you seriously believe his future lies on getting a result against Burnley ffs...

You either give the kids chances in dead games or just close the Academy and sell / release them all.
    Closing the academy is probably a sensible way going forward, anyone decent gets picked up elsewhere anyway as we have seen this season.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Closing the academy is probably a sensible way going forward, anyone decent gets picked up elsewhere anyway as we have seen this season.
    If players can see they have a chance of playing first team football here, they may be less likely to leave.