+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2023/4 Season Ticket Sales

Re: 2023/4 Season Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Have season ticket sales been suspended? I can’t see option to purchase this morning!
    Yes. Ticket sales are now suspended to allow people to swap to different seats. Back on sale next Tuesday. Early Bird prices end on 9th June.

I see Bradford have sold nearly 15,000 again , amazing really , although I think kids are free in certain areas

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    The keep your seat window ended at midnight last night. I'm not sure when the next window opens.
    Ryanair are holding a keep your window seat offer.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Next week I think. This week is for people to.kove seats.
    Thats what I'm trying to do! But doesn't seem to be an option!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Do you have a link to that?
    Season ticket sales are currently around 10,200 , more than at the same stage last year. Corky as stated this. Do you still require a link ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Season ticket sales are currently around 10,200 , more than at the same stage last year. Corky as stated this. Do you still require a link ?
    Yes please..

Yes please..
    Why would you need a link when the SLO has announced the latest sales …. I think Paul Corkery has an account on here why doesn’t you ask him directly?

Yes please..
    Here you go Bob: https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5425528

The staff working on promoting season tickets have and are working hard, there were complaints at SLO meetings last year that the staff were poor at promoting Season tickets and tickets in general. Sales are slightly ahead of last year based on days they have been on sale and their work and the loyalty of our core group of fans is the rationale for that.
    Obviously clarity on a new mangaer and plan for next season and the future would be massive and definitely be benefital to everyone ,not only to keep sales going but to reward those fans already committed.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    10,000 sold, just confirmed by club on Twitter

Does anyone know for certain how many season tickets were sold in total last year?

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    Thanks, I was sceptical about the numbers claimed, but it looks like it’s true. Assuming it is, the club deserve credit for that to the extent that, at a time when everything seems to be going up in price, they have frozen season ticket prices for another year.

That said, there’s nothing else the club should be credited for over the past year. On the pitch, we were as bad as we’ve been for twenty years (at least) and off it, the decision making at senior levels has been shambolic. They don’t deserve the level of support they’re getting and I hope the level of season ticket sales is not encouraging more of the sort of complacency we’re getting with the hiring of a new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I haven't had an email yet about the ST being on sale so no doubt there'll be a bump in sales when that comes through
    check your details on the city fan app are right under your account details

https://login.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/Au...R0KnaQ2Era24OQ

Thanks, I was sceptical about the numbers claimed, but it looks like it’s true. Assuming it is, the club deserve credit for that to the extent that, at a time when everything seems to be going up in price, they have frozen season ticket prices for another year.

That said, there’s nothing else the club should be credited for over the past year. On the pitch, we were as bad as we’ve been for twenty years (at least) and off it, the decision making at senior levels has been shambolic. They don’t deserve the level of support they’re getting and I hope the level of season ticket sales is not encouraging more of the sort of complacency we’re getting with the hiring of a new manager.
    or its true and positive news

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Does anyone know for certain how many season tickets were sold in total last year?
    14,400- 14,500 ish

They’d have to be pretty bold to lie about how many we’ve sold when the seat map shows you exactly which seats are gone and which ones are left* haha.

Fair play it’s a pleasant surprise we’ve sold as many as we have, I was expecting us to end up with a similar number to last year, maybe a few less, but it seems we might actually surpass the previous sales.

*There’s 10,800 ST left available to buy in case anyone wanted to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    They’d have to be pretty bold to lie about how many we’ve sold when the seat map shows you exactly which seats are gone and which ones are left* haha.

Fair play it’s a pleasant surprise we’ve sold as many as we have, I was expecting us to end up with a similar number to last year, maybe a few less, but it seems we might actually surpass the previous sales.

*There’s 10,800 ST left available to buy in case anyone wanted to know.
    It would be superb if we could surpass last seasons figure.

That being said a 19,455 average for last year was also a pleasant surprise especially when you think most clubs get an extra 1,000/1,500 away fans than us per match

Club reported 10,000+ sold so far this morning

Imagine what we'd manage if we were well run and had something to be excited about

Quote Originally Posted by corky View Post
    The staff working on promoting season tickets have and are working hard, there were complaints at SLO meetings last year that the staff were poor at promoting Season tickets and tickets in general. Sales are slightly ahead of last year based on days they have been on sale and their work and the loyalty of our core group of fans is the rationale for that.
    Obviously clarity on a new mangaer and plan for next season and the future would be massive and definitely be benefital to everyone ,not only to keep sales going but to reward those fans already committed.

Post of the year award .

City till we die.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It would be superb if we could surpass last seasons figure.

That being said a 19,455 average for last year was also a pleasant surprise especially when you think most clubs get an extra 1,000/1,500 away fans than us per match
    Hopefully everyone on CCMB living in CF has got one .

My wife wants us to join CCSC for away trips.
    What is the cost of joining. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    There are other options, besides CCSC

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    20 quid I think

Quote Originally Posted by corky View Post
    Renewed over 'phone yesterday and, as always, polite, helpful, and friendly. Can't ask for more.