+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: 2023/4 Season Ticket Sales

Re: 2023/4 Season Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Yet people still want to put the club down and say “would you want to buy a ticket in the current climate?”

Good on everyone that does
    It never crosses my mind not to and the only time would come if I had to cut back financially but it makes it an easier sell to wife that it is just over £10 a game

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    What’s the maximum available season tickets available to sell this season , 21,500 ?

I’ve just bought 4 season tickets (family), first time for many years, got a good feeling about this year! Bluebirds 🙌🏻

Quote Originally Posted by Jonezy17 View Post
    I’ve just bought 4 season tickets (family), first time for many years, got a good feeling about this year! Bluebirds ����
    Well done ! Does feel as if last season was our nadir..

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    I don’t think it’s that low judging by how many season tickets are left for sale ,(now under 10,000) and I think the club were hoping to sell around 18,000.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    The main bowl holds 28500, so that sounds low to me - its only about 63%. I thought it was about 80% of capacity.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The main bowl holds 28500, so that sounds low to me - its only about 63%. I thought it was about 80% of capacity.
    Choo said yesterday it was 18k. I'd guess they don't think they'll open the top tier.

I think we had about 21k ST available to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I think we had about 21k ST available to purchase
    I’m thinking 21,500 ish judging by how many are left for sale (9,983), so sales are around 11,500/12,000 at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    In the press conference yesterday Dalman asked how many we could sell. A club official answered that it's 60% so around 18k, hence his "we'll sell 18,000" remark, Choo predicted around 14k.

I think that figure makes some sense, assuming we're only opening the main bowl. We have to keep back around 3kish for away followings and segregation, leaving about 6-7k for purchase. The official could well have been wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Choo said yesterday it was 18k. I'd guess they don't think they'll open the top tier.
    I think that is probably their target. When we were in the prem, we sold out our season tickets and it was around 25000 in a stadium holding 33500. I think about 10% has to be offered to away fans and then a percentage retained for ‘walk up’ fans but don’t know if that is an EFL rule or not. My guess would be around 21000 as there are still about 10000 available to buy and we have already sold over 11000.

Only a little more than Accrington Stanley.

I’m thinking 21,500 ish judging by how many are left for sale (9,983), so sales are around 11,500/12,000 at the moment
    Somewhere between 21k and 21.5k seems about right. The day the club said we’d surpassed the 10k mark there were 10,800 left for sale.

It depends how long the club waited to announce the number. I can imagine if 10k was reached at 11pm they would’ve waited half a day to get the maximum impact from social media.

Sales have been better than I expected tbh, I thought we’d either sell the same amount or a little bit less. It sounds like we’re on track to sell more than last season.

Over 12,000 sold , out of 21,500 available ( judging by what’s left )

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00044367788787

Anyone else having problems renewing on the website? Two different cards not working for the payment

Over 12,000 sold , out of 21,500 available ( judging by what’s left )

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...00044367788787
    Incredible effort. We won’t need Rambo to get 18k

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    Sales have been better than I expected tbh, I thought we’d either sell the same amount or a little bit less. It sounds like we’re on track to sell more than last season.
    Do we actually know how many were sold last season?

I've been trying to find it but all I've seen is Sludge saying 14,500.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Do we actually know how many were sold last season?

I've been trying to find it but all I've seen is Sludge saying 14,500.
    I think the total was around 14,500 including half season tickets

Sales are incredible considering the state of the club at the moment and after last season.

Lets hope theyve got the managerial appointment right and we do some decent business in the next month or so.

For all the shambles credit has to be given to the club for the affordable prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Sales are incredible considering the state of the club at the moment and after last season.

Lets hope theyve got the managerial appointment right and we do some decent business in the next month or so.

For all the shambles credit has to be given to the club for the affordable prices.
    done some more research on our new gaffer since the announcement and think we have come up trumps with our new appointment . given the right players and ammunition from the board in getting the right players think we will see a high intensity futsal style of football nothing like we have never experienced here at Cardiff before

No guarantees of success of course but will hopefully see a side worth getting off our arses to watch week in week out not the dire and quite frankly outdated football we have been experiencing the last few seasons

Didn't get a season ticket last season but will be getting one before the season starts . hopefully more will follow suit who are on the fence especially with the prices

Bluebirds

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    done some more research on our new gaffer since the announcement and think we have come up trumps with our new appointment . given the right players and ammunition from the board in getting the right players think we will see a high intensity futsal style of football nothing like we have never experienced here at Cardiff before

No guarantees of success of course but will hopefully see a side worth getting off our arses to watch week in week out not the dire and quite frankly outdated football we have been experiencing the last few seasons

Didn't get a season ticket last season but will be getting one before the season starts . hopefully more will follow suit who are on the fence especially with the prices

Bluebirds
    There's optimism and there's optimism.....

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    There's optimism and there's optimism.....
    You have to make allowances for Mozzer. He saw the word ‘futsal’ mentioned on Bulut’s Wiki page and began creaming his jeans. He’s very odd.

From the little ive read the new manager seems to be tactically like weve been the last number of years. Low possession , good at set plays and winning is what matters.

From the little ive read the new manager seems to be tactically like weve been the last number of years. Low possession , good at set plays and winning is what matters.
    I did some research of my own earlier. The Turkish national futsal team wasn't formed until 2006. Bulut was invited to join it shortly after its formation. He was 31 at the time. That's his background in futsal.

That will do

Sign him up