+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Re: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    in fairness this was just based on the defending in this video before he signed for the Turkish side, it isn't clear whether he did give them cancer or not
    Should keep an open mind then

in fairness this was just based on the defending in this video before he signed for the Turkish side, it isn't clear whether he did give them cancer or not
    Apparently it was type 2 diabetes and gout not cancer.

Just had a look on Soccerbase at Henrique’s record and, contrary to what was said in that message about him being a walking red card, he hasn’t had one in the last three seasons - only four yellows last season as well.

Still not sure how we can get him on loan though if he’s already at Fenerbahçe on a temporary deal.

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/p...&season_id=153

Re: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023t go

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Looks like he's going to Millwall.
    He didn’t sign for Bristol City because he wanted to move abroad, apparently

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Just had a look on Soccerbase at Henrique’s record and, contrary to what was said in that message about him being a walking red card, he hasn’t had one in the last three seasons - only four yellows last season as well.

Still not sure how we can get him on loan though if he’s already at Fenerbahçe on a temporary deal.

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/p...&season_id=153
    The loan deal with Fenerbahçe may have a clause allowing his parents club to recall him if he isn't playing enough.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    The loan deal with Fenerbahçe may have a clause allowing his parents club to recall him if he isn't playing enough.
    if I have understood correctly, the loan deal has a mandatory permanent transfer fee that will kick in at the end of the month , at that point Feberbahçe can loan him out.

if I have understood correctly, the loan deal has a mandatory permanent transfer fee that will kick in at the end of the month , at that point Feberbahçe can loan him out.
    Seems strange to buy a 30 year old and immediately loan him out though. I thought I saw elsewhere that it was an option to buy, not an agreed future transfer.

Seems strange to buy a 30 year old and immediately loan him out though. I thought I saw elsewhere that it was an option to buy, not an agreed future transfer.
    Nah I'm talking rubbish again. It was Wikipedia that said it was an option to buy. Everywhere else states obligation to buy.

This is an interesting Reddit thread about him and the transfer situation:

Why did fenerbahçe bought Gustavo Henrique?

Nah I'm talking rubbish again. It was Wikipedia that said it was an option to buy. Everywhere else states obligation to buy.

This is an interesting Reddit thread about him and the transfer situation:

Why did fenerbahçe bought Gustavo Henrique?
    I'll post some quotes / takeaways here for the non-Reddit users:

- "yes it was obligatory, i’m thinking we’ll loan him first then sell him" - looks like they do expect him to leave right away!
    - "1.4 mil isn’t bad for him tbf" - so this fan thinks he's a bargain at that price. How much do we think McGuinness is worth?
    - "I think he played alright espacially if he comes off the bench next season"
    - Then there's a long back and forth about who's the worst defender for them Gustavo Henrique or Samet Akaydin.

I'll post some quotes / takeaways here for the non-Reddit users:

- "yes it was obligatory, i’m thinking we’ll loan him first then sell him" - looks like they do expect him to leave right away!
    - "1.4 mil isn’t bad for him tbf" - so this fan thinks he's a bargain at that price. How much do we think McGuinness is worth?
    - "I think he played alright espacially if he comes off the bench next season"
    - Then there's a long back and forth about who's the worst defender for them Gustavo Henrique or Samet Akaydin.
    I understood the 1.4m to be his salary which they need to get off the books. About £24k a week

Not a rumour, but Peltier and Mozzer have signed new one year deals with Rotherham (so no reunion at Huddersfield!):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66024093

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Not a rumour, but Peltier and Mozzer have signed new one year deals with Rotherham (so no reunion at Huddersfield!):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/66024093
    & Curtis Davies to sign for Cheltenham, aged 38. Good on him.

Got to say Mr Dalman, the last few days haven't been as exciting as you promised - looks like we may have to wait until after the end of the month.

I'm going to give Dalman the benefit of doubt here and assume that when he said "next few days" he meant more than seven days and when he said "exciting" he meant not exciting in the slightest.

I'm going to give Dalman the benefit of doubt here and assume that when he said "next few days" he meant more than seven days and when he said "exciting" he meant not exciting in the slightest.
    He’s also mentioned the word intriguing which I suppose could have good or bad connotations!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    He’s also mentioned the word intriguing which I suppose could have good or bad connotations!
    Perhaps it's intriguing how we still believe him after all these years?

he was talking about Elton John's Glastonbury set

he was talking about Elton John's Glastonbury set
    Ah! Singing not Signing, got it

101 Dalman notions!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    101 Dalman notions!

101 Dalman notions!
    starring Choo-ella De Vil

101 Dalman notions!
    I physically grimaced at that one

"I'm told Bulut has an international defender lined up who stands at 6ft 4in and is a real leader" - Paul Abbandonato

Get the measuring tape out, how tall is Gustavo Henrique?

"I'm told Bulut has an international defender lined up who stands at 6ft 4in and is a real leader" - Paul Abbandonato

Get the measuring tape out, how tall is Gustavo Henrique?
    about 6'5"

about 6'5"
    With or without shoes?