+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Re: Transfer Rumours | Summer 2023

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    Copy pasta from the article.

Cardiff City has his eye on him

At the moment, one of the offers that has sounded loudest for the player Leonardo Campana is that of Cardiff City . This club is one of the most popular in England, who have already started their roadmap with all the irons to strengthen their ranks, and the Ecuadorian may be on that list of footballers.

They have already set their sights on him, now a formal offer is missing. However, expert media speculate that there could be strong interest in this gem, which Transfermarkt has valued at 3 million euros.

I'm not sure how accurate that part is.
    we were linked with him weeks ago, I'm guessing we've signed other targets since then

Isaak Davies to join Mark Harris, Murphy & Brown at Oxford? Are we becoming their feeder club.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Of course. The club apparently has a recruitment team (put in place by Neil Harris I believe) and a couple of performance analysis guys. There is no way in the world that Bulut would have known much (if anything) about the likes of Meite and Grant. The only signing that looks like one of his so far is Goutas.
    Whoever has been bringing in the unknown names or loan signings is doing a decent job. Why then weren't they more involved with morisons scattergun generally diabolical signings last summer?

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    Whoever has been bringing in the unknown names or loan signings is doing a decent job. Why then weren't they more involved with morisons scattergun generally diabolical signings last summer?
    Kevin Beadell is/was apparently in charge of the loan signings. He apparently signed Vontae Daley-Campbell too...

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Kevin Beadell is/was apparently in charge of the loan signings. He apparently signed Vontae Daley-Campbell too...
    has he left the club now?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    has he left the club now?
    That's what the other board was saying. I've got no idea.

With no “in the know” info whatsoever, I reckon we’ll be trying to get Cedric Kipre back, possibly on a permanent basis. West Brom are desperate to cut their wage bill and would be exactly the sort of club I’d be looking at for bargains this summer - for example, I would have thought many clubs would have been looking for a loan fee for someone like Karlan Grant.

It may take right up to the transfer window’s final days toget there, but I reckon the Baggies might be open to an offer to take over Kipre’s contract from us if they still are in a situation where they have to shift players out late next month.

I'm gonna throw my hat into the ITK ring and say Alex Mowatt is the next WBA player we steal.

Quote Originally Posted by fugsyphil View Post
    I'd agree with your second sentence, but I'd reserve judgement on the 1st. I think Ramsay and Grant are good signings, but the 1st three are gambles.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I'm gonna throw my hat into the ITK ring and say Alex Mowatt is the next WBA player we steal.
    A good player, but we have 6 senior midfielders vying for 2 spots already. I hope we love Sawyers on as well as one of Adams and Rinhomota

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    I'd agree with your second sentence, but I'd reserve judgement on the 1st. I think Ramsay and Grant are good signings, but the 1st three are gambles.
    Meite is a proven good player at this level.

Goutas is a bit of an unknown quantity for us, but has plenty of experience at a similar level.

Ugbo is a bit of a gamble though

Begovic on a free from Everton to QPR, he’s 36 but wonder if he could have done a job for us.

Kipre given number 4 at WBA suggests he will be in and around their first team.

Gluey’ll be pleased, we’ve been linked with Charlie Savage.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...named-27352733

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Gluey’ll be pleased, we’ve been linked with Charlie Savage.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...named-27352733
    don't see the point unless it would be a permanent deal, which it won't as we can't pay anything

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    don't see the point unless it would be a permanent deal, which it won't as we can't pay anything
    I might be proved wrong, but I don’t think there’s much to this story.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    Sorry I didn't mean this summer I meant the last couple of seasons

Deleted quoted wrong thing

Watch out beadell's about explains everything about last summer's signings

He got plenty of successful game time at FGR last season. Needs to be somewhere where he’s playing week in week out. A decent L1 side would be ideal for him.

He's going somewhere as he's not gone on tour with Man U. Swansea also interested, and a handful of other teams.

International

Merek Rodak mentioned on insta although looked like just a guess.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/22051...transfer-exit/

Looks like he wants to be off somewhere?

Probably just his agent putting his name out there

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's going somewhere as he's not gone on tour with Man U. Swansea also interested, and a handful of other teams.
    The one's mentioned in the article Bob posted presumably?

The most illogical signing of last summer. We already had Ng and Romeo and we added VDC on a 3 year contract.