+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tan jetting in.....

Tan jetting in.....

Apparently for discussions with Lambrouchi.
    I think we need him to stay and given a decent wages budget. Even if we cant pay fees, no reason why we can't get good quality frees, if the wages are right.

Re: Tan jetting in.....

Looks like the transfer embargo is out of our hands. If I read the notes from the recent meeting with Dalman it seems the EFL are determined to continue to punish us even though FIFA seem to have mellowed.
    If Tan doesn’t want to see another year in a relegation fight, he must at least support Lamouchi with wage funds.
    There are a few that we can let go but no guarantee of any club taking them on

lambrouchi is a sparkling alcoholic drink, you're thinking of Lamborghini

Well lamouchi is as good as we are going to get and may , with some decent loan signings forge a decent team at this level

By decent I mean mid table minimum

If we do nothing it's curtains

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Well lamouchi is as good as we are going to get and may , with some decent loan signings forge a decent team at this level

Pull yourself together

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Pull yourself together
    Let's draw a line here

Let's draw a line here
    Think I'll turn a blind eye to this thread

I wonder how the EFL would react if FC Sarajevo and KV Kortrijk bought one or two players and immediately loaned them to us with no fee?

Quote Originally Posted by PhyllisStant View Post
    I wonder how the EFL would react if FC Sarajevo and KV Kortrijk bought one or two players and immediately loaned them to us with no fee?
    not sure what they can do about that, we won't have broken any rules

Sounds reasonable. not for the head in the clouds we should be mid table prem crowd ( i mean the deluded that think we can achieve that while cutting back costs)

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    There was some Belgian football podcast talk that Tan might be selling up at Kortrijk. Is he still involved at Sarajevo?

That’s what Tories say.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Sounds reasonable. not for the head in the clouds we should be mid table prem crowd ( i mean the deluded that think we can achieve that while cutting back costs)
    trouble is there are a lot more teams that "should" be mid table premier League sides than there are spaces in the premier league

I like Lamouchi, be interested to see what he can do picking some of his own players.

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    Well we might get lucky but a few years of building a solid base is our top target I think

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I like Lamouchi, be interested to see what he can do picking some of his own players.
    Brought players in for Forest and lost six in a row at the start of the season, getting fired.

I don't think Lamouchi will be the main determiners of players we bring in, tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Brought players in for Forest and lost six in a row at the start of the season, getting fired.

I don't think Lamouchi will be the main determiners of players we bring in, tbh.
    If that is the case, hopefully whoever found Kaba continues to find some diamonds in the rough.

Don't think we've any alternative but to give Lamouchi a chance. Hopefully with his contacts at home and abroad we can bring a few decent frees in. Up to Tan to pay decent wages.

lambrouchi is a sparkling alcoholic drink, you're thinking of Lamborghini
    😆

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    What do you like about him ? His results ? His playing style ? His motivational skills ? His team selections ?

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    What do you like about him ? His results ? His playing style ? His motivational skills ? His team selections ?
    It's definitely NOT his team selections; they've been incomprehensible on times.

we score more goals under him than the previous 2 managers

International

He seemed to improve the attacking players he got more out of Etete, Kaba, Philogene, and Robinson briefly, and Wickham was useful.

we score more goals under him than the previous 2 managers
    Haven't we let in more as well, by comparison ?

Given that he’s said Kaba is going back, Wickham is a giant question mark and we have no money we can spend there is an incredible amount of weight on how Etete continues to develop next year. I’m not sure even as he’s played better under Sabri that he’s the traditional center forward he wants to play with, and Robinson definitely isn’t.