+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lamouchi - what did he ever do for us ?

Re: Lamouchi - what did he ever do for us ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Is it like that anymore?
    Of course it isn’t. The fanbase is remarkably placid these days, shockingly so at times, while the local press are just utterly pathetic. The idea that managers and players are under more pressure here than at most Championship clubs is pure nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Of course it isn’t. The fanbase is remarkably placid these days, shockingly so at times, while the local press are just utterly pathetic. The idea that managers and players are under more pressure here than at most Championship clubs is pure nonsense.
    It’s only placid because the club will hand out 5 game bans just for things like chanting. You can also get banned retroactively if you’re picked up on CCTV doing something the club don’t like.

Not saying it’s a bad thing but no wonder it’s placid down the City these days.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    On the face of it that indicates that Morison was better
    It's a selective statistic.

Were the games Morison had against stronger, weaker or same quality sides Lamouchi faced?
    Gan points from losing positions? Lose points from winning positions?

It's all subjective and prone to interpretation. You can frame the stats to make any claim you want, within reason.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    It’s only placid because the club will hand out 5 game bans just for things like chanting. You can also get banned retroactively if you’re picked up on CCTV doing something the club don’t like.

Who has received a 5 game ban just for "chanting" or do you mean "offensive chanting"? Who has been banned for doing something the club "don't like"?

Seems like you want to downgrade a hell of a lot of stuff to just "banter".

Absolute bollocks to both of you

There is far more media input here due to BBC Wales, HTV , Radio Wales than most championship clubs

Our fans expect far too much given our income and its always been the same

Steve Tucker wasn't exactly watergate level but he had a go

Quote Originally Posted by logic View Post
    Who has received a 5 game ban just for "chanting" or do you mean "offensive chanting"? Who has been banned for doing something the club "don't like"?

Seems like you want to downgrade a hell of a lot of stuff to just "banter".
    No, I don’t mean offensive chanting otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered posting it, and I’m not going to name names either. I also said it wasn’t a bad thing - or did you miss that bit ?

With all due respect, I don't think anything you're referring marries up with what I'm talking about. The players, manager and owners largely get a free ride during games at the CCS these days. Very rarely is there any heckling, booing or anything of that sort. It's nothing like it used to be. No doubt there are many reasons for that, but club bans and CCTV are not a factor.

At ninian Park in front of crowds of 3000 you could hear every word

With all due respect, I don't think anything you're referring marries up with what I'm talking about. The players, manager and owners largely get a free ride during games at the CCS these days. Very rarely is there any heckling, booing or anything of that sort. It's nothing like it used to be. No doubt there are many reasons for that, but club bans and CCTV are not a factor.
    There was booing at the Huddersfield game and there has been unsavoury chanting and wasn’t there a demonstration before one of the games this season.

The only journalist who appears to call the club out when merited though is Nathan on BBC Wales.

No, I don’t mean offensive chanting otherwise I wouldn’t have bothered posting it, and I’m not going to name names either. I also said it wasn’t a bad thing - or did you miss that bit ?
    I didn't miss that bit.

I'm interested in seeing examples of the banning's for innocuous offences.

The poster I was replying to stated that what I suggested was not really relevant, so logic says there is nothing further to add.

There was booing at the Huddersfield game and there has been unsavoury chanting and wasn’t there a demonstration before one of the games this season.
    There was booing at the Huddersfield game - very briefly.

Unsavoury chanting - aimed at players, managers or owners? I haven't heard any of that.

A demonstration? Didn't see it, hear about it or read about it.

There was booing at the Huddersfield game - very briefly.

Unsavoury chanting - aimed at players, managers or owners? I haven't heard any of that.

A demonstration? Didn't see it, hear about it or read about it.
    There was a demonstration, as a few who attended posted it on my Facebook feed , I’m sure it was against the board, but nothing major.

(Millwall game )

The poster I was replying to stated that what I suggested was not really relevant, so logic says there is nothing further to add.
    So no examples of 5 game bans for merely chanting then.

Righty-o.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    I prefer Lamouchi to Morison. I based what I said on
    On the face of it that indicates that Morison was better
    That's based on both this season and last season - an unfair comparison as Morison had better players at his disposal last season

If you base it on this season, Morison averaged 1.1 points per game with a squad he claimed we should all get excited about

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    That's based on both this season and last season - an unfair comparison as Morison had better players at his disposal last season

If you base it on this season, Morison averaged 1.1 points per game with a squad he claimed we should all get excited about
    Morison is unemployed, Lamouchi is employed (at the moment).

Think that about covers it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuS8zmfBu5E

Demo v Millwall this season , not like the “Clemo Out” days