+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club of Rome 1970’s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Club of Rome 1970’s

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Poor Morg. It seems like one of your less alert pupils is off message. You are Club of Rome, impending doom in the early decades of the 21st Century. The Ronnie Twiglet Cymru franchise is dissing climate change.

When you and the franchise get back on message let us know whether we are facing impending doom because you can squirt a bluetooth receiver four times the size of the the tip of a needle into billions of peoples arms or these climate change fantasists are talking bollocks and we can all go back to burning peat of an evening!

Less alert, **** off you nonce

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Less alert, **** off you nonce
    Ooops. Didn't realise your franchise was lurking offline. Still it's not the first time that your group has called me a nonce so no need to bother Mike!

Ooops. Didn't realise your franchise was lurking offline. Still it's not the first time that your group has called me a nonce so no need to bother Mike!
    You were asking about my son the other day , so weird so that’s my take on it, perhaps the wrong word so apologies there ,that said ,you’re probably best not continuing with your passive aggressive comments going forward if I was you, but you don’t seem to get the message

You were asking about my son the other day , so weird so that’s my take on it, perhaps the wrong word so apologies there ,that said ,you’re probably best not continuing with your passive aggressive comments going forward if I was you
    Remind me. Is nonce a passive aggressive comment or something different?

Remind me. Is nonce a passive aggressive comment or something different?
    It’s whatever you think it is ,I’ve used the wrong word but you’re a strange one that’s for sure

It’s whatever you think it is ,I’ve used the wrong word but you’re a strange one that’s for sure
    No, it's whatever you think it is. Anyway, I am sure that Morg will explain why he thinks the world is approaching impending doom at the same time you are ridiculing it in his own time. Gifted and talented, eh!

No, it's whatever you think it is. Anyway, I am sure that Morg will explain why he thinks the world is approaching impending doom at the same time you are ridiculing it in his own time. Gifted and talented, eh!
    You spend an awful amount of your time replying to posters who you think are StUPID, now if you can add to the debate that would be preferable going forward , hey and perhaps you can start a few subjects of your own ?