Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Club of Rome 1970’s

https://twitter.com/demo2020cracy/st...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Modelling and assumptions were a thing even then

Re: Club of Rome 1970’s

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    https://twitter.com/demo2020cracy/st...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Modelling and assumptions were a thing even then
    Yeah, what we're experiencing today has been planned for decades. The Club of Rome is certainly a big player.

The fella pictured in the twitter below next to Schwab is Dennis Meadows, a Club of Rome member, and of WEF, who was one of the authors of what your clip cited, The Limits of Growth.

Clicking on that twitter leads to this article - WEF Member Calls for 86% Reduction in World’s Population https://slaynews.com/news/wef-member...ds-population/

As it concerns lowering the world's population of billions, it's no surprise Yuval 'humans are now hackable animals' Harari features.

- Yuval Noah Harari, a top WEF member and senior advisor to Schwab, declared last year that “we just don’t need the vast majority of the population” in today’s world.

According to Harari, most of the general public have now become “redundant” and will be of little use to the global elite in the future. -

Crazy stuff

The Great Reset king pic from 1992 .The usual suspects in attendance

Poor Morg. It seems like one of your less alert pupils is off message. You are Club of Rome, impending doom in the early decades of the 21st Century. The Ronnie Twiglet Cymru franchise is dissing climate change.

When you and the franchise get back on message let us know whether we are facing impending doom because you can squirt a bluetooth receiver four times the size of the the tip of a needle into billions of peoples arms or these climate change fantasists are talking bollocks and we can all go back to burning peat of an evening!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Poor Morg. It seems like one of your less alert pupils is off message. You are Club of Rome, impending doom in the early decades of the 21st Century. The Ronnie Twiglet Cymru franchise is dissing climate change.

When you and the franchise get back on message let us know whether we are facing impending doom because you can squirt a bluetooth receiver four times the size of the the tip of a needle into billions of peoples arms or these climate change fantasists are talking bollocks and we can all go back to burning peat of an evening!

Less alert, **** off you nonce

Less alert, **** off you nonce
    Ooops. Didn't realise your franchise was lurking offline. Still it's not the first time that your group has called me a nonce so no need to bother Mike!

Ooops. Didn't realise your franchise was lurking offline. Still it's not the first time that your group has called me a nonce so no need to bother Mike!
    You were asking about my son the other day , so weird so that’s my take on it, perhaps the wrong word so apologies there ,that said ,you’re probably best not continuing with your passive aggressive comments going forward if I was you, but you don’t seem to get the message

It's your familiar distraction routine.

Because you can't dispute Meadows' public utterings or those of other members of the Club of Rome's.

Ditto with Schwab and Harari's because anyone can hear for themselves what they have said. This forum is littered with videos of them making their dehumanising remarks.

I imagine most people, should they become aware, would be shocked, disgusted and outraged.

Which are the very reasons corporate media carefully conceal their nefarious announcements and consequently the vast majority of people haven't the foggiest idea what plans those despicable misanthropes have in store for them.

Having said that, perhaps they wouldn't be aghast should this forum's Munchkin element provide a guide as regulars will have viewed some or most of the videos and cannot claim ignorance.

They remain content to have repeatedly fallen for the same trick by volunteering an arm and care not that they did so while now being aware the state, health authorities and corporate media conspired to deny them informed consent, in deliberate contravention of the Nuremberg Code's ethics, by failing to reveal those who made and touted injections they claimed were 'safe and effective' enjoyed total legal immunity.

Rather than be upset at being conned, they stoically defend those who had mugged them off with malice aforethought.

This emerging condition could become a new bonus clot some may earn for supporting the narrative as their natural immune system deteriorates.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's your familiar distraction routine.

Because you can't dispute Meadows' public utterings or those of other members of the Club of Rome's.

Ditto with Schwab and Harari's because anyone can hear for themselves what they have said. This forum is littered with videos of them making their dehumanising remarks.

I imagine most people, should they become aware, would be shocked, disgusted and outraged.

Which are the very reasons corporate media carefully conceal their nefarious announcements and consequently the vast majority of people haven't the foggiest idea what plans those despicable misanthropes have in store for them.

Having said that, perhaps they wouldn't be aghast should this forum's Munchkin element provide a guide as regulars will have viewed some or most of the videos and cannot claim ignorance.

They remain content to have repeatedly fallen for the same trick by volunteering an arm and care not that they did so while now being aware the state, health authorities and corporate media conspired to deny them informed consent, in deliberate contravention of the Nuremberg Code's ethics, by failing to reveal those who made and touted injections they claimed were 'safe and effective' enjoyed total legal immunity.

Rather than be upset at being conned, they stoically defend those who had mugged them off with malice aforethought.

This emerging condition could become a new bonus clot some may earn for supporting the narrative as their natural immune system deteriorates.

The bit I was trying to tease out Morg was whether you subscribed to the Ronnie Twiglet theory where he posted a meme saying from 1972/1989 we only have 10 years to save the world from catastrophe, presumably to show that the people who said it were idiots. Or whether the franchise thought that the people saying it now were "mugs"?

Just trying to square the gifted and talented circle.

Huh totally ignorant of the points I’ve brought up funny that

Huh totally ignorant of the points I’ve brought up funny that
    Seems a bit circular to before you called me a nonce but no problem. You were explaining how you were squaring the circle that all the scary modelling assumptions in your OP were shite and Morg saw the same videos and was saying the world is going to hell in a handcart very soon.

Explain the points you brought up and how they seem to differ so much from those that Morg takes from the same material.

I don’t think I need to explain the points I’ve brought up, that said if you don’t agree , why don’t you reply without the need to call posters narcissists, stupid, uneducated etc it makes you look dull and on a wind up.

I don’t think I need to explain the points I’ve brought up, that said if you don’t agree , why don’t you reply without the need to call posters narcissists, stupid, uneducated etc it makes you look dull and on a wind up.
    So I am totally ignorant of the points you brought up (funny that) and then you don't need to explain them? Have you ever entered a discussion where you looked less STUPID than when you joined it?

So I am totally ignorant of the points you brought up (funny that) and then you don't need to explain them? Have you ever entered a discussion where you looked less STUPID than when you joined it?
    Here you go again, stupid this, stupid that , it’s hilarious.

Here you go again, stupid this, stupid that , it’s hilarious.
    So if you aren't stupid. Do you think the smart arse videos you posted laughing at people proposing global doom showed what a bunch of idiots they were or is Organ Morgan, using the same material, predicting imminent global doom driven by the WEF?

So if you aren't stupid. Do you think the smart arse videos you posted laughing at people proposing global doom showed what a bunch of idiots they were or is Organ Morgan, using the same material, predicting imminent global doom driven by the WEF?
    I may be wrong, but I suspect you wouldn’t dream of continually calling posters silly names to their faces, so perhaps you could kindly refrain from hiding behind a keyboard?

https://twitter.com/jude99_/status/1...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Utter brilliance and profound insight from Nick Hudson ?

https://twitter.com/jude99_/status/1...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Utter brilliance and profound insight from Nick Hudson ?
    Lardy & Cyril don't do patterns!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lardy & Cyril don't do patterns!
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5415738

You think?

Here you go again with your multi user obsession.

What don’t you ask Mike to undertake an audit of the multiple user names you think is active on this board, stop crying to me and others about it.

Ronnie Twiglett now is it , come on you can do better than that. Rent Free my Lord :Rent Free

The Grim Reaper made an ominous appearance at yesterday's Coronation ceremony to mark the unimaginable evil this next stage of the Great Reset will bring forth.

Moment mysterious cloaked figure runs past Westminster Abbey during coronation - https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/lif...-b2333940.html

Spooky Grim Reaper? Coronation of King Charles III What the Heck Is This? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob40Q1x-t5o

Putin's Russia is aligned with the Club of Rome's and the WEF depopulation agenda.