+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club of Rome 1970’s

Re: Club of Rome 1970’s

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Poor Morg. It seems like one of your less alert pupils is off message. You are Club of Rome, impending doom in the early decades of the 21st Century. The Ronnie Twiglet Cymru franchise is dissing climate change.

When you and the franchise get back on message let us know whether we are facing impending doom because you can squirt a bluetooth receiver four times the size of the the tip of a needle into billions of peoples arms or these climate change fantasists are talking bollocks and we can all go back to burning peat of an evening!
    It's your familiar distraction routine.

Because you can't dispute Meadows' public utterings or those of other members of the Club of Rome's.

Ditto with Schwab and Harari's because anyone can hear for themselves what they have said. This forum is littered with videos of them making their dehumanising remarks.

I imagine most people, should they become aware, would be shocked, disgusted and outraged.

Which are the very reasons corporate media carefully conceal their nefarious announcements and consequently the vast majority of people haven't the foggiest idea what plans those despicable misanthropes have in store for them.

Having said that, perhaps they wouldn't be aghast should this forum's Munchkin element provide a guide as regulars will have viewed some or most of the videos and cannot claim ignorance.

They remain content to have repeatedly fallen for the same trick by volunteering an arm and care not that they did so while now being aware the state, health authorities and corporate media conspired to deny them informed consent, in deliberate contravention of the Nuremberg Code's ethics, by failing to reveal those who made and touted injections they claimed were 'safe and effective' enjoyed total legal immunity.

Rather than be upset at being conned, they stoically defend those who had mugged them off with malice aforethought.

This emerging condition could become a new bonus clot some may earn for supporting the narrative as their natural immune system deteriorates.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    It's your familiar distraction routine.

Because you can't dispute Meadows' public utterings or those of other members of the Club of Rome's.

Ditto with Schwab and Harari's because anyone can hear for themselves what they have said. This forum is littered with videos of them making their dehumanising remarks.

I imagine most people, should they become aware, would be shocked, disgusted and outraged.

Which are the very reasons corporate media carefully conceal their nefarious announcements and consequently the vast majority of people haven't the foggiest idea what plans those despicable misanthropes have in store for them.

Having said that, perhaps they wouldn't be aghast should this forum's Munchkin element provide a guide as regulars will have viewed some or most of the videos and cannot claim ignorance.

They remain content to have repeatedly fallen for the same trick by volunteering an arm and care not that they did so while now being aware the state, health authorities and corporate media conspired to deny them informed consent, in deliberate contravention of the Nuremberg Code's ethics, by failing to reveal those who made and touted injections they claimed were 'safe and effective' enjoyed total legal immunity.

Rather than be upset at being conned, they stoically defend those who had mugged them off with malice aforethought.

This emerging condition could become a new bonus clot some may earn for supporting the narrative as their natural immune system deteriorates.

The bit I was trying to tease out Morg was whether you subscribed to the Ronnie Twiglet theory where he posted a meme saying from 1972/1989 we only have 10 years to save the world from catastrophe, presumably to show that the people who said it were idiots. Or whether the franchise thought that the people saying it now were "mugs"?

Just trying to square the gifted and talented circle.

Ronnie Twiglett now is it , come on you can do better than that. Rent Free my Lord :Rent Free

The Grim Reaper made an ominous appearance at yesterday's Coronation ceremony to mark the unimaginable evil this next stage of the Great Reset will bring forth.

Moment mysterious cloaked figure runs past Westminster Abbey during coronation - https://www.independent.co.uk/tv/lif...-b2333940.html

Spooky Grim Reaper? Coronation of King Charles III What the Heck Is This? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ob40Q1x-t5o

Putin's Russia is aligned with the Club of Rome's and the WEF depopulation agenda.

OK, I’m convinced.

But I am surprised they decided to start the process with the Russian armed forces!

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Putin's Russia is aligned with the Club of Rome's and the WEF depopulation agenda.

The obvious bollocks that the subtitles don't match the words spoken not withstanding. Anatoly Chubais fled Russia after denouncing the invasion of Ukraine and was last reported to have developed a mystery infection in the last known report of his whereabouts.

Fair play, if Putin's Russia is aligned with the Club of Rome's and the WEF depopulation agenda he is using some unlikely agents to spread the word!.

https://twitter.com/jude99_/status/1...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Utter brilliance and profound insight from Nick Hudson ?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    https://twitter.com/jude99_/status/1...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Utter brilliance and profound insight from Nick Hudson ?
    Lardy & Cyril don't do patterns!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Lardy & Cyril don't do patterns!
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5415738

You think?

Not still obsessing are you , Rent Free My Lord , Rent Free ,Rent Free My Lord Rent Free ………

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Not still obsessing are you , Rent Free My Lord , Rent Free ,Rent Free My Lord Rent Free ………
    I was replying to Wales Bales

I was replying to Wales Bales

Ah