+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Club of Rome 1970’s

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Club of Rome 1970’s

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So I am totally ignorant of the points you brought up (funny that) and then you don't need to explain them? Have you ever entered a discussion where you looked less STUPID than when you joined it?
    Here you go again, stupid this, stupid that , it’s hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Here you go again, stupid this, stupid that , it’s hilarious.
    So if you aren't stupid. Do you think the smart arse videos you posted laughing at people proposing global doom showed what a bunch of idiots they were or is Organ Morgan, using the same material, predicting imminent global doom driven by the WEF?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So if you aren't stupid. Do you think the smart arse videos you posted laughing at people proposing global doom showed what a bunch of idiots they were or is Organ Morgan, using the same material, predicting imminent global doom driven by the WEF?
    I may be wrong, but I suspect you wouldn’t dream of continually calling posters silly names to their faces, so perhaps you could kindly refrain from hiding behind a keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I may be wrong, but I suspect you wouldn’t dream of continually calling posters silly names to their faces, so perhaps you could kindly refrain from hiding behind a keyboard?
    tbf these days I would be wary of taking on four or five internet personas whilst hiding behind a keyboard. Just in case I met those personas face to face what is the worst that could happen?