Thread: Club of Rome 1970’s

Club of Rome 1970’s

https://twitter.com/demo2020cracy/st...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Modelling and assumptions were a thing even then

Re: Club of Rome 1970’s

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    https://twitter.com/demo2020cracy/st...LhmySD2aRt-GNg

Modelling and assumptions were a thing even then
    Yeah, what we're experiencing today has been planned for decades. The Club of Rome is certainly a big player.

The fella pictured in the twitter below next to Schwab is Dennis Meadows, a Club of Rome member, and of WEF, who was one of the authors of what your clip cited, The Limits of Growth.

Clicking on that twitter leads to this article - WEF Member Calls for 86% Reduction in World’s Population https://slaynews.com/news/wef-member...ds-population/

As it concerns lowering the world's population of billions, it's no surprise Yuval 'humans are now hackable animals' Harari features.

- Yuval Noah Harari, a top WEF member and senior advisor to Schwab, declared last year that “we just don’t need the vast majority of the population” in today’s world.

According to Harari, most of the general public have now become “redundant” and will be of little use to the global elite in the future. -

Crazy stuff

The Great Reset king pic from 1992 .The usual suspects in attendance

Poor Morg. It seems like one of your less alert pupils is off message. You are Club of Rome, impending doom in the early decades of the 21st Century. The Ronnie Twiglet Cymru franchise is dissing climate change.

When you and the franchise get back on message let us know whether we are facing impending doom because you can squirt a bluetooth receiver four times the size of the the tip of a needle into billions of peoples arms or these climate change fantasists are talking bollocks and we can all go back to burning peat of an evening!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Poor Morg. It seems like one of your less alert pupils is off message. You are Club of Rome, impending doom in the early decades of the 21st Century. The Ronnie Twiglet Cymru franchise is dissing climate change.

When you and the franchise get back on message let us know whether we are facing impending doom because you can squirt a bluetooth receiver four times the size of the the tip of a needle into billions of peoples arms or these climate change fantasists are talking bollocks and we can all go back to burning peat of an evening!

Less alert, **** off you nonce

Less alert, **** off you nonce
    Ooops. Didn't realise your franchise was lurking offline. Still it's not the first time that your group has called me a nonce so no need to bother Mike!

Ooops. Didn't realise your franchise was lurking offline. Still it's not the first time that your group has called me a nonce so no need to bother Mike!
    You were asking about my son the other day , so weird so that’s my take on it, perhaps the wrong word so apologies there ,that said ,you’re probably best not continuing with your passive aggressive comments going forward if I was you, but you don’t seem to get the message

You were asking about my son the other day , so weird so that’s my take on it, perhaps the wrong word so apologies there ,that said ,you’re probably best not continuing with your passive aggressive comments going forward if I was you
    Remind me. Is nonce a passive aggressive comment or something different?

Remind me. Is nonce a passive aggressive comment or something different?
    It’s whatever you think it is ,I’ve used the wrong word but you’re a strange one that’s for sure

It’s whatever you think it is ,I’ve used the wrong word but you’re a strange one that’s for sure
    No, it's whatever you think it is. Anyway, I am sure that Morg will explain why he thinks the world is approaching impending doom at the same time you are ridiculing it in his own time. Gifted and talented, eh!

No, it's whatever you think it is. Anyway, I am sure that Morg will explain why he thinks the world is approaching impending doom at the same time you are ridiculing it in his own time. Gifted and talented, eh!
    You spend an awful amount of your time replying to posters who you think are StUPID, now if you can add to the debate that would be preferable going forward , hey and perhaps you can start a few subjects of your own ?

You spend an awful amount of your time replying to posters who you think are StUPID, now if you can add to the debate that would be preferable going forward , hey and perhaps you can start a few subjects of your own ?
    I think I spend a proportionate amount of my time replying to the same poster who I think lives his life through multiple personas on here. I have never called any of those personalities a nonce. Still I will check out the rules with Mike or wait a couple of months before Matt moderates!

I think I spend a proportionate amount of my time replying to the same poster who I think lives his life through multiple personas on here. I have never called any of those personalities a nonce. Still I will check out the rules with Mike or wait a couple of months before Matt moderates!
    Your obsession with multi posters is draining and pathetic , as was your post the other day asking questions regarding my lad and his whereabouts ,so much so other posters commented on how weird it was. Don’t you think it was weird then ?

Your obsession with multi posters is draining and pathetic , as was your post the other day asking questions regarding my lad and his whereabouts ,so much so other posters commented on how weird it was. Don’t you think it was weird then ?
    Was that the one before you laughed at your own wisdom in the same (TYPO) way that Ronnie agreed with WB or after, difficult to keep up?

Huh totally ignorant of the points I’ve brought up funny that

Huh totally ignorant of the points I’ve brought up funny that
    Seems a bit circular to before you called me a nonce but no problem. You were explaining how you were squaring the circle that all the scary modelling assumptions in your OP were shite and Morg saw the same videos and was saying the world is going to hell in a handcart very soon.

Explain the points you brought up and how they seem to differ so much from those that Morg takes from the same material.

I don’t think I need to explain the points I’ve brought up, that said if you don’t agree , why don’t you reply without the need to call posters narcissists, stupid, uneducated etc it makes you look dull and on a wind up.

I don’t think I need to explain the points I’ve brought up, that said if you don’t agree , why don’t you reply without the need to call posters narcissists, stupid, uneducated etc it makes you look dull and on a wind up.
    So I am totally ignorant of the points you brought up (funny that) and then you don't need to explain them? Have you ever entered a discussion where you looked less STUPID than when you joined it?

So I am totally ignorant of the points you brought up (funny that) and then you don't need to explain them? Have you ever entered a discussion where you looked less STUPID than when you joined it?
    Here you go again, stupid this, stupid that , it’s hilarious.

Here you go again, stupid this, stupid that , it’s hilarious.
    So if you aren't stupid. Do you think the smart arse videos you posted laughing at people proposing global doom showed what a bunch of idiots they were or is Organ Morgan, using the same material, predicting imminent global doom driven by the WEF?

So if you aren't stupid. Do you think the smart arse videos you posted laughing at people proposing global doom showed what a bunch of idiots they were or is Organ Morgan, using the same material, predicting imminent global doom driven by the WEF?
    I may be wrong, but I suspect you wouldn’t dream of continually calling posters silly names to their faces, so perhaps you could kindly refrain from hiding behind a keyboard?

I may be wrong, but I suspect you wouldn’t dream of continually calling posters silly names to their faces, so perhaps you could kindly refrain from hiding behind a keyboard?
    tbf these days I would be wary of taking on four or five internet personas whilst hiding behind a keyboard. Just in case I met those personas face to face what is the worst that could happen?

Here you go again with your multi user obsession.

What don’t you ask Mike to undertake an audit of the multiple user names you think is active on this board, stop crying to me and others about it.