+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Keep being given free food from a fast food place

SuperBluebirds91

Re: Keep being given free food from a fast food place

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    This is up there with one of the strangest posts on here for a long time
    Well let’s face it - you lot have got to be kept entertained during the summer months with no football. In addition I think she’s onto a good thing here - I mean how often has Cardiff given its fans something for free like this? Could you imagine going into the shop and they just say - oh you know what you’re a great fan - have that shirt on us! 🤣

Bet Jenny’s having a big tea at home after paying for her dinner time grub today. Most probably only had a Kit Kat & a bottle of water today.

Knowing Jenny, and I feel like I really do, she’ll be back in for her free value meal very soon!

I'm surprised Wales Online haven't picked up this story by now.

I woke up in the middle of the night and, in the dark, thought I saw Jenny at the foot of my bed.

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Beat me to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I woke up in the middle of the night and, in the dark, thought I saw Jenny at the foot of my bed.
    In which country did you wake up in the middle of the night?

in Cantonese slang, Je néui means : (to lend/borrow girls) i.e. to lend the service of prostitutes from one business to another.

hopefully this isn't some misunderstanding

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    In which country did you wake up in the middle of the night?
    I am currently up my own arse in Tajikistan after arriving from Uzbekistan yesterday. The Tajik border johnny looked at my passport and said 'Cardiff City, EFL'. He spoke no English otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    in Cantonese slang, Je néui means : (to lend/borrow girls) i.e. to lend the service of prostitutes from one business to another.

hopefully this isn't some misunderstanding
    It goes on in Somerset too. It's called Taunton Blue Je néui.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Nothing Cardiff related! My friend (Jenny) often goes to a fast food place once every couple of weeks and the last few times when served by one of the managers they have given her the whole meal for free which comes to about £9! The manager who is a woman said to my friend that she has told all the other managers that she is not to pay for the food!
    I’m sorry but no one is this kind what’s going on here.
    Also when my friend goes in there some of the staff all wave and say oh hi Jenny very friendly!
    This seems really odd to me. My mate Jenny always has her card out and offers to pay. She is quite embarrassed by it and think next time she is probably going to say it’s the last time and next time she will pay.
    The only thing I can think of is whether the manager is entitled to a free meal and doesn’t want it so she is giving it away to a customer she likes?
    Any advice?
    The F you been smoking mate? Sounds great whatever it is!

Quote Originally Posted by SuperBluebirds91 View Post
    Nothing Cardiff related! My friend (Jenny) often goes to a fast food place once every couple of weeks and the last few times when served by one of the managers they have given her the whole meal for free which comes to about £9! The manager who is a woman said to my friend that she has told all the other managers that she is not to pay for the food!
    I’m sorry but no one is this kind what’s going on here.
    Also when my friend goes in there some of the staff all wave and say oh hi Jenny very friendly!
    This seems really odd to me. My mate Jenny always has her card out and offers to pay. She is quite embarrassed by it and think next time she is probably going to say it’s the last time and next time she will pay.
    The only thing I can think of is whether the manager is entitled to a free meal and doesn’t want it so she is giving it away to a customer she likes?
    Any advice?
    I feel there's some vital piece of info missing here, there is clearly something not being mentioned which is crucial to the scenario

bizarre post

Quote Originally Posted by Splott-light... View Post
    I feel there's some vital piece of info missing here, there is clearly something not being mentioned which is crucial to the scenario

bizarre post
    Don’t you dare use words such as ‘bizarre’, he may take umbrage and leave us hanging. I need to know a lot more about this tale and I’ll thank you not to jeopardise it.

Any update on this yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Any update on this yet?
    Yes, Jenny is f*cking Hank Marvin…… she doesn’t work weekends.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yes, Jenny is f*cking Hank Marvin…… she doesn’t work weekends.
    I feel we should set up a gofundme page for her. It's a terrible situation all round.