+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AC v Inter

Re: AC v Inter

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's better than Kiwior
    According to who?

Kiwior's performances at Spezia got him a move to a top 6 club. Ampadu's performances at a Serie A relegation rival got him a move to... Spezia. You are beyond parody.

Wow. A lot of hate for Ampadu. A 22 year old Welshman who covers many positions, doesn't hide and have gained huge experience playing abroad. Some top CBs and DMs had done **** all at his age, and went on to have great careers, so I would reserve judgement

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    According to who?

Kiwior's performances at Spezia got him a move to a top 6 club. Ampadu's performances at a Serie A relegation rival got him a move to... Spezia. You are beyond parody.
    I watched some of the games when they were both playing, and Ampadu is still a Chelsea player until the end of next season as things stand.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Wow. A lot of hate for Ampadu. A 22 year old Welshman who covers many positions, doesn't hide and have gained huge experience playing abroad. Some top CBs and DMs had done **** all at his age, and went on to have great careers, so I would reserve judgement
    It's the same people who said Johnson wasn't good enough to start for Wales.

I watched some of the games when they were both playing, and Ampadu is still a Chelsea player until the end of next season as things stand.
    I'm not doubting you watched them and thought that. You could put Ampadu next to VVD and say Ampadu was better.

Kiwior plays for Arsenal. Ampadu is about 12th choice at Chelsea.

I'm not doubting you watched them and thought that. You could put Ampadu next to VVD and say Ampadu was better.

They were covering similar positions, so it wasn't difficult to make a comparison. How many Spezia games have you watched this season?

They were covering similar positions, so it wasn't difficult to make a comparison. How many Spezia games have you watched this season?
    Yes, that's why I said you'd rate him over VVD because you are incredibly one eyed. I have seen a handful, as I have BT. They're bloody awful and have been immeasurably worse since Kiwior left. It is why everyone was being linked to Kiwior, and there are loads of articles about how good he was.

Fair play, you are a good laugh.

Yes, that's why I said you'd rate him over VVD because you are incredibly one eyed. I have seen a handful, as I have BT. They're bloody awful and have been immeasurably worse since Kiwior left. It is why everyone was being linked to Kiwior, and there are loads of articles about how good he was.

They would have been worse if Ampadu had left and Kiwior stayed, so I don't get your point. Also, Ampadu has the better stats at Spezia.

You are also overlooking the fact that Kiwior had Ampadu playing in front of him when he was playing at Spezia, and Ampadu had no DM when he dropped back into defence after Kiwior's departure, and yet he still managed to maintain the better stats. I think you are the one-eyed loon here

So the reason Kiwior got his big move to one of the big boys was because he had Ampadu screening him.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

So the reason Kiwior got his big move to one of the big boys was because he had Ampadu screening him.
    Kiwior is actually a good player, but the stats back up what I saw in the games I watched.

Kiwior is actually a good player, but the stats back up what I saw in the games I watched.
    The stat that counts is Spezia were averaging 1 ppg (18 from 18) before Kiwior left and only 0.56 ppg (9 from 16) since his departure.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    The stat that counts is Spezia were averaging 1 ppg (18 from 18) before Kiwior left and only 0.56 ppg (9 from 16) since his departure.
    It would have been the same if Ampadu left, because they are two of Spezia's best players. Now do like for like. Ampadu pocketed Rafael Leao in the game against Milan, and he's one of the top players in Serie A.

It would have been the same if Ampadu left, because they are two of their best players. Now do like for like. Ampadu pocketed Rafael Leao in the game against Milan, and he's one of the top players in Serie A.
    AC Milan had 23 shots in that game you gigantic berk.

AC Milan had 23 shots in that game you gigantic berk.
    What's that got to do with Ampadu pocketing Leao?

What's that got to do with Ampadu pocketing Leao?
    Yes, he defended so well they got battered.

Yes, he defended so well they got battered.
    He made the Sofascore team of the week for his performance against AC Milan you stupid fukwit

Sofascore.jpg

Reminds me of a story someone told me about Micky Droy (Ex Chelsea defender) after he had marked kenny Dalglish in a game where Dalglish hadn't ended up scoring. Droy taunted Dalglish and the fact that he couldn't get on the score sheet that day, even though Chelsea lost 6-0.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Reminds me of a story someone told me about Micky Droy (Ex Chelsea defender) after he had marked kenny Dalglish in a game where Dalglish hadn't ended up scoring. Droy taunted Dalglish and the fact that he couldn't get on the score sheet that day, even though Chelsea lost 6-0.
    What's that got to do with Ampadu pocketing Rafael Leao?

He made the Sofascore team of the week for his performance against AC Milan you stupid fukwit

Sofascore.jpg
    What is Sofascore?

What's that got to do with Ampadu pocketing Rafael Leao?
    I don't know what you are talking about.

This place is full of nutters!

This place is full of nutters!
    And you are most of them!

He's played one or two games because their 4th choice Holding has been shocking! If Ampadu was an Arsenal player, he'd have got a game too.

Zlatan on one leg would have done better than what we all watched on Wednesday night.