+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AC v Inter

Re: AC v Inter

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    He's played one or two games because their 4th choice Holding has been shocking! If Ampadu was an Arsenal player, he'd have got a game too.
    He's not at Arsenal though.

He's played one or two games because their 4th choice Holding has been shocking! If Ampadu was an Arsenal player, he'd have got a game too.
    Kiwior is a good player who will improve under the guidance of Arteta, and being surrounded by much better players will raise the level of his game. I think he's about 6 months older than Ampadu, so plenty of time to develop into a top player.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Kiwior is a good player who will improve under the guidance of Arteta, and being surrounded by much better players will raise the level of his game. I think he's about 6 months older than Ampadu, so plenty of time to develop into a top player.
    You don't half make assumptions with players.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    You don't half make assumptions with players.
    It's pretty obvious that Kiwior is going to raise his game after playing alongside journeymen and footballing nomads at Spezia. He is now surrounded by some of the worlds best players, and a smart manager.

It's pretty obvious that Kiwior is going to raise his game after playing alongside journeymen and footballing nomads at Spezia. He is now surrounded by some of the worlds best players, and a smart manager.
    There you go again.

There you go again.
    I've seen Kiwior play around 15 times this season, how about you? He's already looking like a better player after three and a half months of higher level training at Arsenal. So it's not really an assumption, it is my considered opinion.

We got there in the end, it's your opinion. You've got to stop presenting stuff as if it's fact. As for the player, never heard of him, but that wasn't the point i was making.

We got there in the end, it's your opinion. You've got to stop presenting stuff as if it's fact. As for the player, never heard of him, but that wasn't the point i was making.
    Football is all about opinions mate, even the bollocks that Ferdinand, Lineker, Shearer, Neville & Co spout on the TV a couple of times a week.

Football is all about opinions mate, even the bollocks that Ferdinand, Lineker, Shearer, Neville & Co spout on the TV a couple of times a week.
    Yes, i agree,that was what i was aiming towards

Arsenal haven’t just forked out 20m for a 23 year old 4th/5th choice centre back. That’s not the way they do business. He will be Salobas long term partner. He’s a good defender, better than Ampadu. Spezias defence has got considerably worse since he left.

This place is full of nutters!
    And it's Friday, extra Sherry Trifle evening for the patients

It would have been the same if Ampadu left, because they are two of Spezia's best players. Now do like for like. Ampadu pocketed Rafael Leao in the game against Milan, and he's one of the top players in Serie A.
    Im dealing in facts not opinion and certainly not
    one eyed opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And it's Friday, extra Sherry Trifle evening for the patients
    **** off

He's not at Arsenal though.
    Exactly. If my auntie had bollocks she’d be my uncle. Or a they or whatever is PC these days.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Im dealing in facts not opinion and certainly not
    one eyed opinion.
    I remember when you said Matondo was tearing up the Scottish Premier League. When facts meet reality, hey

I remember when you said Matondo was tearing up the Scottish Premier League. When facts meet reality, hey
    I remember Hartley ridiculing a statement you made that Matondo was slipping down the pecking order at Rangers by pointing out that he had played the previous two league games but nothing where he said he was ever tearing up the Scottish Premier League.

You don't have that real fact to back up your opinion do you?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I remember Hartley ridiculing a statement you made that Matondo was slipping down the pecking order at Rangers by pointing out that he had played the previous two league games but nothing where he said he was ever tearing up the Scottish Premier League.

Correct

He’s just making things up the silly boy.

27 appearances this season, as recent as starting last week, says he hasn’t completely slipped down any pecking order.

No one said he was tearing anything up.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

The discussion was in the context of Matondo failing to make the World Cup squad, so the outcome is easily measurable.

Lets see if Ampadu gets a chance at Chelsea.

I suspect he wont as lower end top flight football looks his level.

Maybe a loan back to Sheff U?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Lets see if Ampadu gets a chance at Chelsea.

I suspect he wont as lower end top flight football looks his level.

Maybe a loan back to Sheff U?
    Yes, what comes next will be crucial to his career development. The general consensus seems to be that he is crap because when one of their two best defensive players left he was unable to do the job of two players, which Kiwior could have easily managed if Ampadu had left.

Yes, what comes next will be crucial to his career development. The general consensus seems to be that he is crap because when one of their two best defensive players left he was unable to do the job of two players, which Kiwior could have easily managed if Ampadu had left.
    Not one person has said that Ampadu is crap, the only person on here who has gone hyperbole over him is you. To be critical you do need to pick up on a players weakness's as well as their strengths, you don't seem capable of doing that. You think that you are correct all of the time, yet I have never seen you tell us what Ampadu does well or the things he isn't so good at, I don't think that you're capable of doing so, because I don't think that you have an "eye' for a player in the way that you seem to think that you do. Balance up the argument and then maybe people will take you a little more seriously. As it stands that's nye on impossible, because you give one side and present it as fact.

Not one person has said that Ampadu is crap, the only person on here who has gone hyperbole over him is you. To be critical you do need to pick up on a players weakness's as well as their strengths, you don't seem capable of doing that. You think that you are correct all of the time, yet I have never seen you tell us what Ampadu does well or the things he isn't so good at, I don't think that you're capable of doing so, because I don't think that you have an "eye' for a player in the way that you seem to think that you do. Balance up the argument and then maybe people will take you a little more seriously. As it stands that's nye on impossible, because you give one side and present it as fact.
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was in the home studio watching Brooks & Johnson on the multi-screens, followed by 22-yeal old Ampadu orchestrating a rear-guard action, while playing in the heart of the defence at CCB in their 2-0 win over AC Milan. While we are on the subject of young Ampadu, why would I need to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of a player who has already achieved 42 Welsh caps, when most posters on here are acutely aware of what he brings to the table?

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. I was in the home studio watching Brooks & Johnson on the multi-screens, followed by 22-yeal old Ampadu orchestrating a rear-guard action, while playing in the heart of the defence at CCB in their 2-0 win over AC Milan. While we are on the subject of young Ampadu, why would I need to discuss the strengths and weaknesses of a player who has already achieved 42 Welsh caps, when most posters on here are acutely aware of what he brings to the table?
    Why would you? Because his strengths and weaknesses are what define him, what will determine his future, yet you don't engage, ever. You just fanboy him up and refuse to acknowledge anyone elses opinion unless it sides with what you believe, That's the art of debate, different opinions. I don't think that you can do it though. Why talk about anything if we can see with our eyes?

Why would you? Because his strengths and weaknesses are what define him, what will determine his future, yet you don't engage, ever. You just fanboy him up and refuse to acknowledge anyone elses opinion unless it sides with what you believe, That's the art of debate, different opinions. I don't think that you can do it though. Why talk about anything if we can see with our eyes?
    A 22-year old Welsh lad playing in the heart of the defence just organised all the players around him and shut-out the Champions League semi-finalists, and you are talking about strengths and weakness, as well as calling me a fanboy? Unbelievable mate

A 22-year old Welsh lad playing in the heart of the defence just organised all the players around him and shut-out the Champions League semi-finalists, and you are talking about strengths and weakness, as well as calling me a fanboy? Unbelievable mate
    There you go again, Incapable of any form of debate. You just post when he has done something positive, which really weakens your viewpoint. He does have weakness's and strengths, like all players, but you are incapable of debating them, because you aren't capable of seeing them. What do you want people to do, just say how wonderful he is whenever you post something about him? That's not in the book of free thinkers, is it?