Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You got to laugh 😂

What an insane club

Re: Lamouchi gone

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Ted Rogers , 3 2 1
    Worse, Ted Lasso…

WOL saying Jones is the bookies favourite, followed by Russell Martin, then Warnock, Wilder, Critchley, Bowyer, Gracia, Marsch, Bilic and Gerrard 🤪

Bowyer then sacked before the season starts for telling Tan and Dalman to feck off wouldn’t surprise me at this point.

Realistically it’s going to be Bamba isn’t it.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    WOL saying Jones is the bookies favourite, followed by Russell Martin, then Warnock, Wilder, Critchley, Bowyer, Gracia, Marsch, Bilic and Gerrard 🤪
    I wouldn’t mind Bilic.
    Just hope it’s not Mark Hughes, Gerrard, or an internal promotion.

I wonder if our new manger will last longer than Watford’s new manager, could be an exciting race.

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Wink Re: Lamouchi gone

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    According to WOL

:-/
    Time for Gareth Bale (player manager) with Chris Gunter as assistant and Craig Bellamy as motivational coach.

According to WOL

Whilst Lamouchi often said the right things the results and performances were hardly inspiring. Some of his selections and substitutions were baffling.
    If he stayed the hope would have been that he could create a new team and style, but theres no proof that that would happen and we know that bringing in good new players will be difficult.

According to WOL

Whilst Lamouchi often said the right things the results and performances were hardly inspiring. Some of his selections and substitutions were baffling.
    If he stayed the hope would have been that he could create a new team and style, but theres no proof that that would happen and we know that bringing in good new players will be difficult.

Continuity would be good and it’s a shame not to have that but that easy option clearly wasn’t thought to be the right option.

We do need to move quickly.

Would I have Warnock back. Reluctantly yes for one more season if it brought stability, survival and revival.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Russel Martin….they must start sniffing coke early WalesOnline offices……

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    At least we can save money by cutting the ticket office staff numbers in half. Doubt they’re gonna be inundated in calls with people looking to renew season tickets.
    They already have been. Sales going well. Not everyone is as negative as some on here.

Well that is highly unlikely and besides why not just stick with Lamouchi if Wilder is the plan?
    I wonder sometimes if owners look at the applicants , ask or weight up what players they could influence to on the cheap , lets be fair Warnock did us proud in that front ?

I have renewed, seen many changes .City till I die

Lamouchi appointed - people moan. Lamouchi got rid of - people moan. Bamba comes in as coach - people moan. Bamba possibly leaves - people moan. Bamba mentioned as a possible replacement for Lamouchi - people moan. Good god is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    They already have been. Sales going well. Not everyone is as negative as some on here.
    I’m not sure if going well is the correct term? We’ve sold nearly 6k I believe. Not bad, sure. But not good.

If Bamba does take charge I can’t see it ending any different to Hudson. Hardly inspiring for anyone potentially on the fence about getting a season ticket.

If the club make the right appointment then it actually could be a boost to ST sales. But that remains to be seen.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post

Continuity would be good and it’s a shame not to have that but that easy option clearly wasn’t thought to be the right option.

We do need to move quickly.

Would I have Warnock back. Reluctantly yes for one more season if it brought stability, survival and revival.
    The one thing that Warnock would not bring if he came for a season, is stability.

Lamouchi appointed - people moan. Lamouchi got rid of - people moan. Bamba comes in as coach - people moan. Bamba possibly leaves - people moan. Bamba mentioned as a possible replacement for Lamouchi - people moan. Good god is all I can say.
    Tan has appointed numerous managers. How many have been a success?

Tan did not appoint Mackay, either, TG did.

International

Bamba is not a Manager, why would any club appoint an ex player with no experience for a Managers job?

Why not offer it to a kit man, he'd have about the same experience of managing a football club, and possibly sat in the dugout more, this isn't Ted Lasso.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Tan has appointed numerous managers. How many have been a success?

Tan did not appoint Mackay, either, TG did.
    Only Warnock, he mostly picks people who've not managed it's absolutely mental.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    The club already in the process of appointing a new team so says the statement.
    Quite specific that
    To avoid anyone else getting over-excited, the quote was they're in the process of appointing a new "management team"

Lets look at Tan's record recently...Bamba clearly getting offered the job.

Big fan of Bamba but another season of zero continuity going into a new season with the cheapest gamble. No doubt bringing some randoms in on frees who the next Manager that gets appointed in October doesn't want.

Lamouchi deserved a chance to build after staying up, did a decent job in a tough situation. I think he will be one of those people who pops up somewhere to take 3 points at the CCS.

If hes gone because they have better lined up and werent impressed with results/performances then fair enough.

If Its because they couldn't agree to his wishes then we are probably in deep shit. And lets face it thats almost certainly whats happened.

of course hes gone... what did anyone expect

8-10 players to go out... 8-10 L1-L2 players on free something or others to come in

no money to spend... cant fault lamo if he never even sat down to any talks... we are just another awful club with hoards of managers who come and go

People moan. dml1954 moans about people moaning. Good God is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    If he's gone because they have better lined up and weren't impressed with results/performances then fair enough.
    I doubt this, as MD as good as said that SL will be here next season.

If Its because they couldn't agree to his wishes then we are probably in deep shit. And lets face it that's almost certainly what happened.
    Agreed.

If hes gone because they have better lined up and werent impressed with results/performances then fair enough.

If Its because they couldn't agree to his wishes then we are probably in deep shit. And lets face it thats almost certainly whats happened.
    100% this.