+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lamouchi gone

Re: Lamouchi gone

So is that Bamba gone as well, assuming he's not the new manager? Shafted again?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Yeah the club released a statement saying Lamouchi has left.
    https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...sabri-lamouchi

The club already in the process of appointing a new team so says the statement.
    Quite specific that

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Yeah the club released a statement saying Lamouchi has left.
    Right - just seen it.

But it came out almost an hour after the media broke the story.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    They haven't announced anything about Lamouchi yet, have they?

A total lack of communication is the norm. I don't think it means that Sol is staying (although doesn't mean he's leaving either).
    CardiffCity can confirm that Sabri Lamouchi will depart at the conclusion of his current deal.

We would like to thank Sabri for his contribution and wish him all the very best.

The Board of Directors have already begun the process of appointing a new management team.

I think he deserved a go from the start of the season. Its looking a ominous..

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Right - just seen it.

But it came out almost an hour after the media broke the story.
    Ah I don’t know, I only seen the club statement then came on here to moan about Bamba lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Quite specific that
    I'm reading that as-

'Hi Sol, the job is yours if you want it'
    'I'll sleep on it and let you know in the morning '

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Warnock as his Director Of Football I'm hearing ?
    why?

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    At least we can save money by cutting the ticket office staff numbers in half. Doubt they’re gonna be inundated in calls with people looking to renew season tickets.
    I was going to get a season ticket for the first time in a couple of years. Not now.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post
    Quite specific that
    "Begun the process" could mean anything from a cursory glance at available managers to sorting out interviews & contracts

I imagine it's the former

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    "Begun the process" could mean anything from a cursory glance at available managers to sorting out interviews & contracts

I imagine it's the former
    I imagine it's someone at the club has typed into ask Jeeves "what does a football manager do?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I imagine it's someone at the club has typed into ask Jeeves "what does a football manager do?"
    Ask Jeeves is really showing your age

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Yeah Chat-GPT is what the club will be using......

Maybe poor old sabri read the message boards and realised half our fans are clueless and decided to do a runner

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    CardiffCity can confirm that Sabri Lamouchi will depart at the conclusion of his current deal.

We would like to thank Sabri for his contribution and wish him all the very best.

The Board of Directors have already begun the process of appointing a new management team.
    We have a Board of Directors?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Is that still going ?

Is yahoo still going ?,

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Is that still going ?

Is yahoo still going ?,
    Btw, this is what Google Bard came up with then I asked who the next Cardiff City manager should be:

'There are a number of potential candidates who could be considered for the Cardiff City manager job. Some of the names that have been mentioned include:
    • Neil Warnock: The former Cardiff City manager is a popular figure among the fans and has a proven track record of success in the Championship.
    • Steve McClaren: The former England manager is another experienced manager who is available. He has a good record of working with young players, which could be an asset for Cardiff City.
    • Chris Wilder: The former Sheffield United manager is another experienced manager who is available. He has a good record of getting the best out of his players, which could be an asset for Cardiff City.
    • Dean Smith: The former Aston Villa manager is another experienced manager who is available. He has a good record of getting teams promoted, which could be an asset for Cardiff City.
    • Grant McCann: The former Hull City manager is a young and up-and-coming manager who has a good record of success in the Championship. He could be an option for Cardiff City if they are looking for a long-term appointment.

Ultimately, the decision of who to appoint as the next Cardiff City manager will be down to the club's owners and the board of directors. They will need to consider a number of factors, including the club's current situation, the manager's experience, and their philosophy.'

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    that was the point

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Is that still going ?

Is yahoo still going ?,
    I wanted him to be given a go , but looking at the Nathan Jones thread, I’d say most wanted him replaced. I really like Tony Mowbray and how about Brendan Rogers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Btw, this is what Google Bard came up with then I asked who the next Cardiff City manager should be:

'There are a number of potential candidates who could be considered for the Cardiff City manager job. Some of the names that have been mentioned include:
    • Neil Warnock: The former Cardiff City manager is a popular figure among the fans and has a proven track record of success in the Championship.
    • Steve McClaren: The former England manager is another experienced manager who is available. He has a good record of working with young players, which could be an asset for Cardiff City.
    • Chris Wilder: The former Sheffield United manager is another experienced manager who is available. He has a good record of getting the best out of his players, which could be an asset for Cardiff City.
    • Dean Smith: The former Aston Villa manager is another experienced manager who is available. He has a good record of getting teams promoted, which could be an asset for Cardiff City.
    • Grant McCann: The former Hull City manager is a young and up-and-coming manager who has a good record of success in the Championship. He could be an option for Cardiff City if they are looking for a long-term appointment.

Ultimately, the decision of who to appoint as the next Cardiff City manager will be down to the club's owners and the board of directors. They will need to consider a number of factors, including the club's current situation, the manager's experience, and their philosophy.'
    Neil Kinnock

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    I wanted him to be given a go , but looking at the Nathan Jones thread, I’d say most wanted him replaced. I really like Tony Mowbray and how about Brendan Rogers ?
    As if Brendan Roger’s would come here….surely it’s just see how sol does no?

Osian Roberts anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Ted Rogers , 3 2 1

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    Osian Roberts anyone?
    Very good coach , would be happy with that