+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Straight from the horse's mouth - "Brexit has failed".

Re: Straight from the horse's mouth - "Brexit has failed".

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Yes, who can forget all those various arses he served up on a plate after 6 years of Russia collusion hoaxes and the Hunter laptop debacle
    Really surprised you came up with that defence

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There's a handful of posters who live rent free in his head. He's tried all sorts to level the playing field, including alts to boost engagement, and still no luck.

Now that's dogged determination
    Perhaps he should charge for the space , unless it s full ?

Any evidence of the levelling up , the Tories are struggling with that concept perhaps he has the answers ?

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    Really surprised you came up with that defence
    The gift that keeps on giving

Yes, who can forget all those various arses he served up on a plate after 6 years of Russia collusion hoaxes and the Hunter laptop debacle

We are at a point at which Q is far more believable than Lardy's Russia gate

Trust the plan

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post

Trust the plan
    Who'd have thought it

This is my favourite ever Lardy quote ...

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I correct fake news, rather than let it fester.
    I've got to get some t-shirts made with these pearls of wisdom printed on them

Trust the plan
    You spent the best part of four years hanging on to and spouting Q's every manipulative breath and suddenly you use it as an outlier of believability. Ever been had?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    You spent the best part of four years hanging on to and spouting Q's every manipulative breath and suddenly you use it as an outlier of believability. Ever been had?
    It's better than hanging on to and spouting Rachel Maddow's every manipulative breath. Ever been had?

It's better than hanging on to and spouting Rachel Maddow's every manipulative breath. Ever been had?
    Oh shit, Oscar Wilde is in.

Oh shit, Oscar Wilde is in.
    “I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    “I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”
    Couldn't have taken the piss out of WalesBales better, fair do's!

only 4 years ? I've spent the best part of 40 years calling out the moon landings as FAKE NUUZ

only 4 years ? I've spent the best part of 40 years calling out the moon landings as FAKE NUUZ
    Aye, that was a bit sus

First Team

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    It's been a strange few years hasn't it. And at the end of it your vision of reason is a Nigel Farage TV interview and your vision of a lack of reason is the presentation of GDP growth figures by the IMF. Funny old world!
    What are you talking about?

First Team

Pull your pants up and go for a walk.

Quote Originally Posted by az city View Post
    Pull your pants up and go for a walk.
    Maybe later, I'm busy listening to a fascinating debate about Epstein, Gates and the Russian bridge player.

Couldn't have taken the piss out of WalesBales better, fair do's!
    i was replying to you

One of the things that does frustrate me is the emphasis on predictions Vs facts.

We have another example here. the IMF made some dire predictions for 2023 in February, predicting a recession and decline of 0.3%. They've now upgraded it to predicted 0.4% growth - not spectacular at all, but above Germany, giving the lie to the reasoning some people want to claim for our ills.

https://www.theguardian.com/global/2...remy-hunt-debt

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    They will always find something in the guardian! Shit! GDP growth is predicted to be well above Germany, ummm, ummm...quick run the article on apples! But that's a tiny sector boss! Just go with the article!!

I jest, although it would be interesting to see the chart go back further than 2020/21 and also see the data for global exports. As an aside, is it more sustainable if more countries consume their own produce a little more, and perhaps eat more seasonably?

They will always find something in the guardian! Shit! GDP growth is predicted to be well above Germany, ummm, ummm...quick run the article on apples! But that's a tiny sector boss! Just go with the article!!

I jest, although it would be interesting to see the chart go back further than 2020/21 and also see the data for global exports. As an aside, is it more sustainable if more countries consume their own produce a little more, and perhaps eat more seasonably?
    It's mind boggling how we manage to get fresh foreign produce into our supermarkets on a regular basis.

I had thought that a key argument for joining the CPTPP and those Australian and New Zealand trade deals was that we could import far more tariff free agricultural produce from half way around the world at lower cost. Though Welsh beef and sheep farmers were up in arms about the likelihood of UK consumers buying their own produce a little less.

The gift that keeps on giving
    Yes it does.

arse on plate.jpg

I had thought that a key argument for joining the CPTPP and those Australian and New Zealand trade deals was that we could import far more tariff free agricultural produce from half way around the world at lower cost. Though Welsh beef and sheep farmers were up in arms about the likelihood of UK consumers buying their own produce a little less.
    Yes I believe so. Doesn't make it right, and I doubt the trade deal gives kiwi fruit sellers (see what I did there) advantages over Romanian fruit sellers.

On seasonal goods like this we should move more towerds buying local seasonal goods IMO

On seasonal goods like this we should move more towards buying local seasonal goods IMO
    Yes, how much CO2 is used flying food into and out of the UK!!, a simple measure to help reduce it, do we really need to import disgusting things called tomatoes?, could we not stick to Welsh lamb and not fly in from New Zealand? (31 million metric tons according to wiki for last year) , I have an idea as to where Just stop oil could sit for a day rather than stopping white van man going about his business, shirley, if we are just 15 years or so from extinction (again!!) its a small price to pay ?

Things that people want can fail, and things the people don't want can be successfully implemented. Welcome to the technocratic future.
    It was only a matter of time before the board's sophister and ultracredpidarian raised his head above the parapet