+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Morison on his way back?

Re: Morison on his way back?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I don't think most clubs do announce replacements the same day do they?
    Spurs announced Mourinho the day after they sacked Poch.

I thought Nathan Jones would have been announced this afternoon with Sol as U23 or U18

In all of the time you’ve supported the club, where do you rank our current situation in a list of the biggest shambles’ you’ve seen at Cardiff City? In view of the fact that we’ve got a multi millionaire/billionaire owner, it’s probably at the top for me.

Sacking Morison after the way he was backed until a fortnight before he left the club was ludicrous, reinstalling him as manager six or seven months later would be even moreso.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    In all of the time you’ve supported the club, where do you rank our current situation in a list of the biggest shambles’ you’ve seen at Cardiff City? In view of the fact that we’ve got a multi millionaire/billionaire owner, it’s probably at the top for me.

Sacking Morison after the way he was backed until a fortnight before he left the club was ludicrous, reinstalling him as manager six or seven months later would be even moreso.
    I can see what you are saying but some of the stuff under hamman was bizarre and a lot more threatening to the existence of the club

I am not sure it matters much as we have no control over those sorts of issues

Funnily enough after all the farce this week I chose today to renew mine and my boys season ticket for next season 😁😁

I'm 45 years in to the club and my boy is 19/20 and he is only 28 😁😁

I know others are longer in but strap in and enjoy the ride as much as you can 👍

Its right up there with Sam and the firesale of Kav and him putting us on the brink and the Ridsdale ST fiasco.

We are no doubt a complete shambles of a club the way we are run and I cant believe the local press and our supporters organisations arent ripping the shit out of them at every opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Its right up there with Sam and the firesale of Kav and him putting us on the brink and the Ridsdale ST fiasco.

We are no doubt a complete shambles of a club the way we are run and I cant believe the local press and our supporters organisations arent ripping the shit out of them at every opportunity.
    I get the firse sale stuff - that was horrendous but what grates with me for that period is how hamman embraced the hooligan element of the club and especially the embarrassment I felt at the Leeds game when he walked around the pitch which was basic incitement - that was truly pathetic and shameful

I can’t see this rumour being true, but given how few managers would want to come here and how many we are going through, it’s inevitable we’ll end up repeating some eventually

When I kept saying we were wrong to sack Morison, I didn't mean this......

What the ****?

No, really. What in the actual **** is going on at our club?

Perhaps Tan has looked at the managers since Morison and thought hey , he's the best out of the bunch and we have very little money , he played the youngsters, had a great spell as under 21 ??? Takes a big man to admit ones mistakes. I didn't think he did much wrong and his tactics were not bad .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Perhaps Tan has looked at the managers since Morison and thought hey , he's the best out of the bunch and we have very little money , he played the youngsters, had a great spell as under 21 ??? Takes a big man to admit ones mistakes. I didn't think he did much wrong and his tactics were not bad .
    They weren't. If City are looking for a manager to come here with no budget to speak of, just free transfers, then it will be someone looking to build a reputation, not lose the one they already have. I suspect the directors now regret the Bellamy 'sacking', and maybe now think they over-reacted with Morison..

Not to make light of mental health issues, but there is a very funny episode of Peep Show (they all are) where Mark and Jeremy are trying to section each other. I think the re-appointment of Morison would be 'section' worthy and maybe Tan should be made aware of this.

The press have spelt it wrong, it was revealed in a phone call and the dopey hack was told the name of the person coming back !

But it was Morrison not Morison who is coming back, FACT

Yep top for me too and makes me feel like an idiot for being a Tan apologist all these years.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    Yep top for me too and makes me feel like an idiot for being a Tan apologist all these years.
    You weren't the only one and many made that mistake. I doubt anyone in their right mind would support him now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    You weren't the only one and many made that mistake. I doubt anyone in their right mind would support him now.
    Maybe they think there getting a two for one deal with Morison???

As his over inflated ego would have to have a separate seat on the bench?

Perhaps there’s a concern he will be snapped up by a Champions League team, or a Premier League side, after all his been in huge demand since he left us in September 🤔🤔🤔

Morison a legend in his own lunchtime 🤮

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post

Perhaps there’s a concern he will be snapped up by a Champions League team, or a Premier League side, after all his been in huge demand since he left us in September 🤔🤔🤔

Morison a legend in his own lunchtime 🤮
    Apparently he tells his female fans he's got a legend in his lunchbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    Apparently he tells his female fans he's got a legend in his lunchbox.
    A foot?

International

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post

Perhaps there’s a concern he will be snapped up by a Champions League team, or a Premier League side, after all his been in huge demand since he left us in September ������

Morison a legend in his own lunchtime ��
    Pep's bricking it!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    A foot?
    Aye 12" but he doesn't use it as a rule?