+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Morison on his way back?

Morison on his way back?

According to this he is under consideration but not sure if their source is the other board as it was mentioned on there earlier today - interesting tune if true

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ation-26941088

Re: Morison on his way back?

Even our clowns wouldnt appoint Morison.

1 rumour a few people believing it. Some betting and he comes down in odds and our appalling journalists who should be absolutely ripping our board a new one instead print this.

I know they are behond useless but Morison !!!!!!! They cant be that feckin stupid. Or can they.🤣

SkyBet have him as 5/1 second favourite

His departure was a total mystery
    Morison never came out and explained the circumstances around his leaving

Hey it’s Cardiff City - who knows lol 😆

I don’t understand why they would sack him when they did and then reappoint him, doesn’t make any sense.

Would take him over Bamba mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    According to this he is under consideration but not sure if their source is the other board as it was mentioned on there earlier today - interesting tune if true

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ation-26941088
    Honestly this would take the biscuit. And we were all aghast about Bamba

ffs

Personally didn't think Morison was given enough time but him coming back is strange to say the least

I think Tan should just cut out the middle man and ask the EFL to relegate us now and we can have the winter off and come back to life in league 1

That may give tan and Co to either find a plan or feck off and sell us to the highest bidder

As for WOL why cant get an audience with the club to have a clear position statement from them as to exactly what this process is

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnysideup View Post
    SkyBet have him as 5/1 second favourite

His departure was a total mystery
    Morison never came out and explained the circumstances around his leaving

Hey it’s Cardiff City - who knows lol ��
    There was an 'incident' on the coach apparently. It certainly wasn't football-related.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    Personally didn't think Morison was given enough time but him coming back is strange to say the least

I think Tan should just cut out the middle man and ask the EFL to relegate us now and we can have the winter off and come back to life in league 1

That may give tan and Co to either find a plan or feck off and sell us to the highest bidder

As for WOL why cant get an audience with the club to have a clear position statement from them as to exactly what this process is
    The one positive of Morison coming back is that while it is guaranteed to fail, it’ll finally shut up his loyal band of supporters.

Maybe the rumours about Bamba and Morison are part of a sophisticated PR plan by Dalman, Choo and Tan to make us all fear the worst so that when they do appoint someone we'll all think "well, that could have been worse".

Wait, did I just put "Dalman, Choo and Tan", "sophisticated" and "plan" in the same sentence?

[QUOTE=Pedro de la Rosa;5422766]The one positive of Morison coming back is that while it is guaranteed to fail, it’ll finally shut up his loyal band of supporters.[/QUOTE

Personally don't know any loyal supporters of Morison but do know quite a few people who thought he should have been given more time and probably a lack of understanding of why he went doesn't help people's thinking

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    There was an 'incident' on the coach apparently. It certainly wasn't football-related.
    That can be said for much of last season

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    For me this just brings up an image of him shitting on the floor of the bus 🙄

Like in Italy, when they "sack" a manager, they actually keep them on the payroll so as not to pay out a lump sum (normally resulting in said manager doing another stint that very season). Knowing our finances, it's quite possible all our ex's managers are in this situation. So when it fails for Stevie M, Hudson is in the wings. win-win.

International

More experienced than Bamba I suppose but it was a bad experience getting sacked quickly as we were spiraling into relegation, I guess they must want him or Bamba to complete the task.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    More experienced than Bamba I suppose but it was a bad experience getting sacked quickly as we were spiraling into relegation, I guess they must want him or Bamba to complete the task.
    Was he sacked or did he walk? Honest question as I'm not sure I ever saw confirmation of this?

Other board says its nearly done so it must be miles away then 🙄

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    Like in Italy, when they "sack" a manager, they actually keep them on the payroll so as not to pay out a lump sum (normally resulting in said manager doing another stint that very season). Knowing our finances, it's quite possible all our ex's managers are in this situation. So when it fails for Stevie M, Hudson is in the wings. win-win.
    I thought Morison only signed a 1 year deal though so he would be out of contract shortly.

Anyone else finding this all a bit funny now how pathetic things have got?

If the club are going to make a ridiculous appointment, at least go the whole hog, get yourself in Vincent.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    Anyone else finding this all a bit funny now how pathetic things have got?
    Morrison coming back would be very funny indeed. For about five minutes.

I think the press are clueless in reality. I can't remember the Lamouchi appointment too clearly, but am I right in saying he only emerged as a candidate a couple of days before he arrived or have I got that wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Morrison coming back would be very funny indeed. For about five minutes.

I think the press are clueless in reality. I can't remember the Lamouchi appointment too clearly, but am I right in saying he only emerged as a candidate a couple of days before he arrived or have I got that wrong?
    WOL probably just looking on message boards and the odds. Not sure they do any actual journalism.

Whatever the decision yet how the hell is it not sorted.

Most clubs announce replacements the same day

I thought we were moving but this is taking ever longer

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Whatever the decision yet how the hell is it not sorted.

Most clubs announce replacements the same day

I thought we were moving but this is taking ever longer
    I don't think most clubs do announce replacements the same day do they?

More chance of Neil warnock as director of football thread.

Do people actually take these things seriously?

I'm sure when mick was sacked wasn't Neil Harris briefly favourite?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I don't think most clubs do announce replacements the same day do they?
    No fair point but most have a much quicker process than ours.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    No fair point but most have a much quicker process than ours.
    We don't even have a Process.