+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tory’s again at it! One rule for you and

Tory’s again at it! One rule for you and

One for them.

https://twitter.com/harryyorke1/status/1659951990741368834?s=46&t=5XvNdsdmLTsVTx09ZSEfIA

Re: Tory’s again at it! One rule for you and

last week it was a Tory, This week a Swansea Labour MP
    are you getting it yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    are you getting it yet ?
    Are you implying that good and bad exists in all parties and that we don't live in some kind of black and white Disney storyline sectarian wonderland where only one side is bad?

Clearly you are a far-right fascist to come out with such nonsense

https://www.itv.com/news/wales/2023-...-covid-inquiry

Welsh Conservative leader asks if Covid inquiry has requested Mark Drakeford's WhatsApps

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post

Welsh Conservative leader asks if Covid inquiry has requested Mark Drakeford's WhatsApps
    As much as I dislike him, Johnson has played a blinder with this, the cover up has already started, he's blindsided them and some hoping the appeal is lost and the messages are released to the Inquiry team, sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for

As much as I dislike him, Johnson has played a blinder with this, the cover up has already started, he's blindsided them and some hoping the appeal is lost and the messages are released to the Inquiry team, sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for
    Really? Seems that, very conveniently, the phone Johnson used through 2020 is unavailable because of a “security breach”.

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-06-01/...d-legal-battle

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Really? Seems that, very conveniently, the phone Johnson used through 2020 is unavailable because of a “security breach”.

https://www.itv.com/news/2023-06-01/...d-legal-battle
    Yes really.

Yes really.
    You think he's playing a blinder? Seems to me he's just acting completely in his own interests as usual.

Drakeford doesn’t strike me as someone with whatsapp
    Or a phone

International

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Are you implying that good and bad exists in all parties and that we don't live in some kind of black and white Disney storyline sectarian wonderland where only one side is bad?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    This is no praise

He's just a slightly more intelligent tory than you

Don't flatter yourself

The point here is that since Cameron slimed his way in the Tories have been saying they are the party to cut out sleaze

In fact rishi made a huge statement about it

are you getting it yet ?
    I think the Tories are by far the worst

The key is to get them out and elect a less shabby government

It's pointless sitting on the sidelines and saying none of the above it's all very romantic but it doesn't achieve anything and if enough people don't vote it let's that lot in again

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

It's pointless sitting on the sidelines and saying none of the above it's all very romantic but it doesn't achieve anything and if enough people don't vote it let's that lot in again

I see Johnson has said F.U. to the cabinet office and sent his what app's direct to the enquiry,
    He’s not going down alone! and has decided he cannot afford any more child maintenance

They really aren't Sludge, and for victims of anyone involved it doesn't matter anyway, but it's pointless stating this to you!

They really aren't Sludge, and for victims of anyone involved it doesn't matter anyway, but it's pointless stating this to you!
    This Government is now taking a judge they appointed and enquiry they, eventually, set up to Court on the grounds that they, the ones in the dock to all intents and purposes, deem some of the papers she has requested irrelevant. Dodgy, far right parties are prospering in many parts of the world, yet people like you cannot notice one when it’s right under your nose. This isn’t the Conservative party of Heath, Major or even Thatcher, it’s making someone like Farage superfluous.

This Government is now taking a judge they appointed and enquiry they, eventually, set up to Court on the grounds that they, the ones in the dock to all intents and purposes, deem some of the papers she has requested irrelevant. Dodgy, far right parties are prospering in many parts of the world, yet people like you cannot notice one when it’s right under your nose. This isn’t the Conservative party of Heath, Major or even Thatcher, it’s making someone like Farage superfluous.
    "Let's set up a pretend enquiry which won't get to see the nitty gritty of greed, ego and incompetence. It'll be a whitewash like it always will but it will serve the purpose of putting the pandemic behind us so that we can continue to gaslight the public with impunity".

Words of Rishi Sunak. Cynicism rules, ok?

Your whole presence on here is pointless

You are a tory and always will be

Your faux oh I am considering voting Labour or lib dem is absolute rubbish and you know it and so do we

Your whole presence on here is pointless

You are a tory and always will be

Your faux oh I am considering voting Labour or lib dem is absolute rubbish and you know it and so do we
    I don't think this forum is only for people to compare who loves the Labour party more than the next person Sludge. There are great chunks of the internet where you can do that, but this isn't one of them.

Governments and courts in legal battles is not remotely uncommon. It's a pretty standard part of the balances of powers between judiciary, executive and legislature. If you think that's an example of something being 'far right' then you've spent your entire life living in a 'far-right' country and so has everyone else in western Europe.

Either that, or, perhaps more likely, that you are massively exaggerating?

Governments and courts in legal battles is not remotely uncommon. It's a pretty standard part of the balances of powers between judiciary, executive and legislature. If you think that's an example of something being 'far right' then you've spent your entire life living in a 'far-right' country and so has everyone else in western Europe.

Either that, or, perhaps more likely, that you are massively exaggerating?
    A dispute between a Government and the judge it appointed to conduct an inquiry it called itself is unique in my experience.

A dispute between a Government and the judge it appointed to conduct an inquiry it called itself is unique in my experience.
    Yes I'd definitely like to see some examples quoted as I can't think of any others. In fact for it to be uncommon I'd like to see a lot of examples quoted otherwise I'm smelling bs!!!

Brilliant.

Drakeford is terrified about any Covd investigation on his watch ??

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Dreadful should be executed its are worse than lying your brother was driving your car and going down for it, and inviting sex workers into parliament, sniffing coke of someone's arse , not knowing if a woman has a penis including the sex workers .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Dreadful should be executed its are worse than lying your brother was driving your car and going down for it, and inviting sex workers into parliament, sniffing coke of someone's arse , not knowing if a woman has a penis including the sex workers .
    Who's been sniffing coke off arses? More importantly, whose arse? This serious issue needs clarification.