+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Riot in Ely

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Riot in Ely

SW Police need a complete restructure, perhaps like the Police Scotland set up , it’s getting like the RUC in Ulster

Any credibility they perhaps once had has evaporated.

I thought he was going to get filled in there.

He's back out again now

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    He's back out again now
    He's an idiot. It's the dog i'm more concerned about.

He looks like Jackson Browne

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    The dog and the baby

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    100% Me too

I kept watching to see if he got home safely. But if he doesn't care, why should I?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I kept watching to see if he got home safely. But if he doesn't care, why should I?
    As Tuerto said…it’s the dog I’m worried about.

He's just walked up to the coppers who have been at it with the mob said hello then walked back through the locals who have given other people filming a kicking .....back to his car

He must be incredibly stupid or be very handy

Probably thought he was doing a public service in streaming it live, but, in reality he's just gathering plenty of evidence for the police.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Probably thought he was doing a public service in streaming it live, but, in reality he's just gathering plenty of evidence for the police.
    Plod will love him for what he’s done for them there…..plenty clearly visible throwing stones at police….bye ��

One of the burnt-out cars belonged to a disabled woman - all she could do was watch them set fire to it . (from the BBC report)
    Mindless yobs

Damage your neighbours property, yea that will show them.

Idiots the lot of them, they think they can do what they want. So often I see Cardiff Bus have to stop routes when it’s dark because of anti social issues in Ely.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Give your head a wobble spreading rumours like that based on social media gossiping.
    'according to twitter'. I was hardly giving it a ringing endorsement. Is it that you don't understand things? Or just pretend not to

Quote Originally Posted by chrisp_1927 View Post
    'according to twitter'. I was hardly giving it a ringing endorsement. Is it that you don't understand things? Or just pretend not to
    Wether you were giving it a ringing endorsement or not you were adding fuel to the rumour fire.

Thankfully there were no more fatalities last night than the orignal 2 lads (RIP) but spreading such misinformation is reckless and dangerous as it proved last night.

Wether you were giving it a ringing endorsement or not you were adding fuel to the rumour fire.

Thankfully there were no more fatalities last night than the orignal 2 lads (RIP) but spreading such misinformation is reckless and dangerous as it proved last night.
    was it misinformation though?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    was it misinformation though?
    Well according to the police commisioner himself last night it is not true. They turned up AFTER the collision.

It is being widely reported, locally and nationally, that the police chase was rumours and not fact and those rumours are being blamed for the riots.

International

Well according to the police commisioner himself last night it is not true. They turned up AFTER the collision.

It is being widely reported, locally and nationally, that the police chase was rumours and not fact and those rumours are being blamed for the riots.
    All sorts of rumours, it takes a while for the exact truth to become clear.

There is a specific reason why it all kicked off, and I haven't seen anybody mention it on here.

Horrendous scenes, must be horrible for residents waking up this morning, knowing they've got neighbours capable of that mindless destruction

Must be tough on the elderly and vulnerable.

Wish we could use water cannon and gas cannisters like a lot of European countries.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Must be tough on the elderly and vulnerable.

Wish we could use water cannon and gas cannisters like a lot of European countries.
    You'd be happy for them to use tear gas in a residential area?!