+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Death row last meal

Death row last meal

Don’t know if this has been done before .If you were on death row what would be your last meal.?
    Mine would be four Smoked grilled Kippers a pint fresh orange juice and raspberry cheesecake

Re: Death row last meal

Garlic chilli chicken on a keema nan bread. pint of birra moretti

Prunes, licorice and rough cider. It would ensure that I don't depart out without making it a bit messy for those despatching me.

If they won't allow me a visit to an all you can eat buffet (that I'd never leave), then I'd probably have Mousaka and Greek Salad with plenty of tzatziki. Washed down with a bottle of crisp rose and some ouzo.

A large cake with a file inside.

Hottest curry going and all the bits, won’t have to deal with the issues the next day either.

Sausage , egg , chips , beans

Bread and Butter

Cup of tea

Thai green Tofu Curry with Mexican Spicy Veg rice, Spring Rolls and Thai Rice Crackers

Cinnabon swirl cheesecake*from cheesecake factory

Bottle of Ice cold Corona Beer ( might aswell go with the bigger bottle )

a espresso from my fav colombian coffee shop as the finishing touch

A double portion of muff pie.

My mothers sunday roast with all the trimmings.

Sticky toffee pudding and dairy cream.

Give me Pillars.

Garlic mushrooms, ribeye steak with chips, peas, eggs and fried onions. I don’t normally have 3 courses but sticky toffee pudding with ice cream.

Nice subject. Happy little fecker aren't you

Cottage pie with runner beans and carrots followed by dorset apple cake and custard

Quote Originally Posted by Pembroke blue View Post
    Don’t know if this has been done before .If you were on death row what would be your last meal.?
    Mine would be four Smoked grilled Kippers a pint fresh orange juice and raspberry cheesecake
    On death row, life's dealt a crappy hand so I'd probably be on one of the 2 in the 5:2

If your life was to end so soon I doubt very much whether the stress of the situation would cause anyone to be bothered about choosing a final meal. Of course in the cinema and on TV a last meal choice happens but I bet in reality it doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    If your life was to end so soon I doubt very much whether the stress of the situation would cause anyone to be bothered about choosing a final meal. Of course in the cinema and on TV a last meal choice happens but I bet in reality it doesn't.
    A last meal is common for death row prisoners in the States. In fact some have had more than 1 last meal, due to last minute reprieves.

If I felt like eating, which I doubt, it would definitely involve rice pudding, bread and butter pudding and custard. Not sure what savoury, bit something involving vine leaves and salad probably.

Quote Originally Posted by C1C9F2C7 View Post
    Garlic chilli chicken on a keema nan bread. pint of birra moretti
    Came to say this. Although I’d swap out the naan for mushroom rice and get a pint of Thatchers dark berries in.

Bacon: 10 on 10, button mushrooms: bingo, black pudding: snap. Minor criticism: more distance between the eggs and the beans. I may want to mix them but I want that to be my decision

Madeira fillet stake, cooked medium, pepper sauce (not on the steak) with their cauliflower in batter,
    Garlic Mushrooms and some chips to dip in the pepper sauce, with a pint of Madri.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Madeira fillet stake, cooked medium, pepper sauce (not on the steak) with their cauliflower in batter,
    Garlic Mushrooms and some chips to dip in the pepper sauce, with a pint of Madri.
    Going so well until you mentioned Madri. A stroke of marketing genius to sell crappy lager as a premium product.

Have a Staropramen, Heineken or San Miguel.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Going so well until you mentioned Madri. A stroke of marketing genius to sell crappy lager as a premium product.

Heineken??? San Miguel?? Get a Trappist bruin down you, Moggis!

Had a night on the Staropramen two weeks ago, ruined my Sunday with plans for a bit of DIY, agree it's a very nice
    drink but best when sat in a nice little bar we go to when in Prague, Lesser town over Charles Bridge just by where
    you get the tram to Prague Castle, I do tend to drink more beers now rather than Lager, I quite like Welsh Cwrw beer.

Mike, do you remember Brains 45? It was out about 15 years ago, Brains attempt at making a more continental lager. Don't think it lasted long.