some of those values are highly dubious

Re: Championship Wages

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agreed.
    The figures appear to be total wages for all employees rather than just player wages. On that basis, the May 2022 audited accounts show the CCFC figure to be just over £158k per employee. This figure will have come down a lot since as player wages represent a large majority of the total figure and yje player wage bill was significantly reduced last Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    The figures appear to be total wages for all employees rather than just player wages. On that basis, the May 2022 audited accounts show the CCFC figure to be just over £158k per employee. This figure will have come down a lot since as player wages represent a large majority of the total figure and yje player wage bill was significantly reduced last Summer.
    Based on responses to the tweet the analysis the PNE guy did was based on the Salary Sport website.

Here is its view of our spend.

https://salarysport.com/football/sky.../cardiff-city/

Given that Nkoukou and Nelson left in January, (though Kaba came in) rather than being a full year cost then people will rightly take this with a pinch of salt.

Still the OP didn't say allegedly after posting it so someone thinks its accurate!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    https://salarysport.com/football/#sky-bet-championship

seems like they took the data from here

[QUOTE=cyril evans awaydays;5424047]Based on responses to the tweet the analysis the PNE guy did was based on the Salary Sport website.

Here is its view of our spend.

https://salarysport.com/football/sky.../cardiff-city/

Given that Nkoukou and Nelson left in January, (though Kaba came in) rather than being a full year cost then people will rightly take this with a pinch of salt.

Still the OP didn't say allegedly after posting it so someone thinks it’s accurate![

Rent free my Lord , rent free, rent free my Lord ….go for a walk old fella.

I think it’s fairly obvious Cov and Luton are the lowest spenders - they are both in the playoff final - that was the point of the post -

Stop following me around ….

I know the salary of a single championship player, not City, (through his brother) and the salary stated in that report is 40% more than his actual salary.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    You spelt ALL wrong. On the reddit thread almost every clubs fan have commented mentioning the last accounts and how the figures simply don't align.

It's possible these figures also contain the on costs a club pays but I'd be surprised if it was 40%

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I know the salary of a single championship player, not City, (through his brother) and the salary stated in that report is 40% more than his actual salary.
    Assuming that they're all 40% out, which one of CCFCs players is the luckiest one (polite way of asking the real quastion)?