Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Football Streams Gang Busted

Football Streams Gang Busted

Re: Football Streams Gang Busted

Ouch but they knew the risks and I don’t feel guilty for them

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Ouch but they knew the risks and I don’t feel guilty for them
    Why would you have any feelings of guilt (or not) regarding the actions of others?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Why would you have any feelings of guilt (or not) regarding the actions of others?
    Maybe he used their streams so was complicit

Mo Swan has gone in to hiding, he's CCMB's version of Pablo ****ing Escobar when it comes to bent streams.

80 quid a month to watch Premier League football ?

What a complete rip off

I wouldn't give Sky the skin off my arse

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

What a complete rip off

Luckily, you have no interest in the Premier League which you never, ever, at all, seem to mention.

Probably guilt is the wrong word and I have logged onto the odd stream in the past.

Usually I would be all for the little man and against the “corporate greed” but this doesn’t seem to register

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Luckily, you have no interest in the Premier League which you never, ever, at all, seem to mention.
    Too fecking right

But if it costs 80 quid a month to watch live football then you are all feckin idiots and deserve to get rinsed

None of the money from these scams goes back into the beautiful game says the BBC

The whole thing is a barely legitimate scam anyway and almost all the money goes into the hands of the greedy few clubs

So never mind all this oh you naughty boys you should really pay 80 quid a month and give it all to Liverpool and United instead of some bloke from down the pub

Too fecking right

But if it costs 80 quid a month to watch live football then you are all feckin idiots and deserve to get rinsed
    Can't you just stop, just for one day?

What a complete rip off

Where has this 80 quid a month figure come from? It's 25 a month to get it added to my Virgin package.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Mo Swan has gone in to hiding, he's CCMB's version of Pablo ****ing Escobar when it comes to bent streams.
    Not a bit of it. I do not have any involvement with the activities of various streams.....I simply make people aware of what is available (like any reputable journalist...) - up to them if they choose to watch...advisedly using a VPN.

Those that advocate IPTV and sell at £10/month (no names mentioned here) are the ones who need to be careful.....
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...streaming.html

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    Where has this 80 quid a month figure come from? It's 25 a month to get it added to my Virgin package.
    Thats probably just Sky. Add in BT Sport , Amazon and whatever other subscription packages are out there and it comes to well over £25 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Not a bit of it. I do not have any involvement with the activities of various streams.....I simply make people aware of what is available (like any reputable journalist...) - up to them if they choose to watch...advisedly using a VPN.

Those that advocate IPTV and sell at £10/month (no names mentioned here) are the ones who need to be careful.....
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...streaming.html
    Only pulling yer leg Mo

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post

Maurice Swan pointing to a stream
    snip - 2023-05-30T205519.875.jpg

Firstly, some of the language in that article is way over the top. It sounds like it was pre-prepared by a FACT spokesperson, with all the usual scaremongering bullshit, then signed off by a BBC sub-editor.

Football needs to take a lesson from the music industry. Piracy is a service issue. If the Premier League released a streaming app and said, "right, you pay 20 quid a month and you get every game", the majority of people would happily sign up (except Sludge, of course). As it is, you need multiple subscriptions to multiple providers (all of which are way overpriced), and even then the majority of games are not available for broadcast. So you have people pirating either because it's the only way to watch the games they want to see, or because the extortionate greed of the broadcasters has priced them out.

Because that's what it is: greed. I live abroad, and the costs for full access to PL, CL, all the top leagues (plus all the other top sports) is about a tenth of what it costs in the UK. I'm sure many of the posters here who live abroad would say the same.

This isn't a battle the PL or Sky Sports will win. There will always be a way to pirate and stream matches, no matter how many people they go after or how ludicrously heavy handed the sentences are (rapists and paedophiles get shorter sentences ffs). The only way they will seriously crack down on piracy is to do what the music industry has done, and stop taking the piss out of people.

10 quid a month for football, or 100+ quid a month: both of those prices are robbery, for very different reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    Firstly, some of the language in that article is way over the top. It sounds like it was pre-prepared by a FACT spokesperson, with all the usual scaremongering bullshit, then signed off by a BBC sub-editor.

Football needs to take a lesson from the music industry. Piracy is a service issue. If the Premier League released a streaming app and said, "right, you pay 20 quid a month and you get every game", the majority of people would happily sign up (except Sludge, of course). As it is, you need multiple subscriptions to multiple providers (all of which are way overpriced), and even then the majority of games are not available for broadcast. So you have people pirating either because it's the only way to watch the games they want to see, or because the extortionate greed of the broadcasters has priced them out.

Because that's what it is: greed. I live abroad, and the costs for full access to PL, CL, all the top leagues (plus all the other top sports) is about a tenth of what it costs in the UK. I'm sure many of the posters here who live abroad would say the same.

This isn't a battle the PL or Sky Sports will win. There will always be a way to pirate and stream matches, no matter how many people they go after or how ludicrously heavy handed the sentences are (rapists and paedophiles get shorter sentences ffs). The only way they will seriously crack down on piracy is to do what the music industry has done, and stop taking the piss out of people.

10 quid a month for football, or 100+ quid a month: both of those prices are robbery, for very different reasons.

100%, Im pretty sure I saw the same spiel when they were discussing Movie streaming sites many years back, they going back again it was the same with Console Games, its all a little over the top and just made to scare the man on the street to not indulge in these naughty activities

FACT ( or whoever it is now ) took someone I know to court, he sold DVD's / Console Games ( wasnt uncommon back then ), by all accounts it funded this guys drugs ring, which in turn meant he had a yacht Moored in southern France, the fact was, he shared a council house with his girlfriend, I still speak to the guy and we still chuckle about it now

Top post, absolutely agree

Very good post

They broke the law and got the sentence they deserved but £80 a month seems to me like a total rip off!

Quote Originally Posted by noodles View Post
    They broke the law and got the sentence they deserved but £80 a month seems to me like a total rip off!
    The leader got a longer sentence than rapists and paedophiles!

coz he's paying thru the nut to get it via virgin and doesn't like it when other get what he pays 100 quid a month for for free.