+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hard done by when in the premier league

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hard done by when in the premier league

I really thought we were going down with Malky, we were getting worse and worse and thought he should have been sacked before all the text stuff came out, Villa away I wanted him gone where we didn’t even try and win the game. issue was replacing him with Ole. It’s just a shame we spent so much money after promotion with the wrong manager wasting it.

Under Warnock the opposite, we probably did Better than I expected considering the amount spent. I do wonder what if we had got something from that Chelsea game or if Sala signing had a different out come.

We had decisions go against us in both campaigns. Both Gerrard and Rooney should have been sent off when we played them at our place, but the refs bottled it. The same with the the season under Warnock such as the Chelsea game.

Under Warnock, the one game that sticks in my mind is Fulham away. We were absolutely shocking and you would have thought that they were fighting for survival and we were already down. The team that Warnock picked, along with bringing Rhys Healey on for Camarassa, was strange to say the least. After that game we got what we deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I really thought we were going down with Malky, we were getting worse and worse and thought he should have been sacked before all the text stuff came out, Villa away I wanted him gone where we didn’t even try and win the game. issue was replacing him with Ole. It’s just a shame we spent so much money after promotion with the wrong manager wasting it.

Under Warnock the opposite, we probably did Better than I expected considering the amount spent. I do wonder what if we had got something from that Chelsea game or if Sala signing had a different out come.
    Spot on. I think this was the game we got beat 0-2 where Bacuna scored with a free kick for them. The game was there for the taking and Malky played for the draw. I lost my confidence in him after that.