Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
I don't think luck or hate is in the mix , money and how wisely you spend it is the critical point .

We were naive under
Malky, he then made poor decesions? especially on the striker front . I would have kept Rudy for example , he treated some of the older promotion squad players badly. As soon as it started going wrong under MM the managers attitude followed the same , leading to a face saving ( fan sympathetic ) sacking for him, strange he has never really delivered success elsewhere.

Warnock year was both astonishing and cruel , he in my humble opinion deserved more credit ,and is the better manager of the two , dealing with ( nearly ) staying up and Sala must if been awfully tough for him and the club.

Referees will always bottle decesions in favour of the bigger clubs and managers ,simply
remembering the terminology ' Fergie time ' is the best example of that bottling .

Wish we had VAR ???

Still would have gone down the following year though in my humble opinion as we needed money and cash and a big chunk of that was swallowed into a very tradegic event that still haunts us .
We'd have stayed up if we'd stuck with Malky and we would have stayed up if Sala hadn't boarded that plane, sliding door moments certainly changed our history.

We have another one now, I'm pretty sure they will feck it up and give the Managers job to Bamba or someone just as bad and we will be relegated, if the owners and board keep making stupid mistakes we will only keep getting worse.

Or could they suddenly think, do you know what, this manager's job decision will determine our long term future, and get one decision right for once? I'm not holding my breath!