Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
**** experts, us public school twats no best apply here too? These problems usually exist outside of the party political system.

"Labour promises crackdown on benefits payments to inactive young people"

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b2506599.html
How is that outside of the party political system? Yes labour are cosplaying as Tories because they are cynical and know idiots buy into this 'tough love' shite. Yes it makes me less likely to vote for them.

You seem to struggle with this. The basis of any political discussion with you is that the other person is a party political stooge. Time and time again I have disagreed with the labour party on particular issues, yet your bias doesn't seem to shift.. I guess because it's easier to argue against a strawman rather than a human.

What I said stands. The fact is that the Tory manifesto could be copy pasted from any election for the last 20 years - 'lousy benefit claimants and migrants are ruining your lives', unfortunately because of the amount of time that has passed since they were last in opposition, they have nobody else to blame for all these problems they are now uncovering in society.

Now, I seem to remember many posts where you were encouraging everybody to praise the government for 'record employment', had these lazy useless young people fallen off your radar at that point?