+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coldplay

Coldplay

Whilst they are good musicians and apparently put on a good show I would rather eat raw eggs than watch that insipid cobblers for 3 hours

Re: Coldplay

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Whilst they are good musicians and apparently put on a good show I would rather eat raw eggs than watch that insipid cobblers for 3 hours
    I'm with you there Sludgey, bland insipid music at it's most dreariest. Having said that though, if someone put a gun to my head and I had to make a choice, I would rather listen to these guys than any of yer frash metal nonsense

I love raw eggs.

Not my cup of tea but understand why people like them.
    I'd be a bit peeved though if, after spending £££ to watch a specific band, Kelly Jones and a choir turn up.
    Thankfully that won't happen at the Inspiral Carpets next week.

I think you start more threads about things you dislike than things you actually do like

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    I think you start more threads about things you dislike than things you actually do like
    https://youtu.be/8V_hCqO6UQs

Shut it

Absolute Crud: Coldplay indeed? They give me cold shivers!

No argument from me.

I'm not a fan either, even though I did see them line 21 years ago before 'the hype. However it amazes me why people have to try and understand other peoples musical tastes, or broadcast the fact that they dont think they are very good. I hate marzipan, but understand other people like it, I dont need them to justify or try to understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    I'm not a fan either, even though I did see them line 21 years ago before 'the hype. However it amazes me why people have to try and understand other peoples musical tastes, or broadcast the fact that they dont think they are very good. I hate marzipan, but understand other people like it, I dont need them to justify or try to understand it.
    I don't like Marzipan either. I thought their first album was brilliant but their second album was commercial crap. It was sweet and sickly.

As Super Hans said…

“People like Coldplay and voting for the Nazis. You can't trust people”.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Well in this case the football season is over and I am bored

It's no more complicated than that

I am sleepy eyed looking at wether or not rambo is coming

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    As Super Hans said…

A lot of Tories like bands like Coldplay

Not a lot going on upstairs

Not a Fan but i do like this tune

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    As Super Hans said…

Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    I love raw eggs.
    Really, or are you just yolking?

Book a table for two at the Raw Eggerie Sludge, as I'm joining you.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Book a table for two at the Raw Eggerie Sludge, as I'm joining you.
    Make it for 3 as long as Marzipan are playing their back catalogue that night.