+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bellingham

Bellingham

Re: Bellingham

As much as you can say for a transfer sum in 3 figures you have to say that looks like a right bargain for a player who was in many World Cup teams of the tournament at 19 years old. One of the few English players who isn’t totally overhyped.

Anyone know what Brum got in terms of a sell on clause?

The right move staying away from the premier league.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    As much as you can say for a transfer sum in 3 figures you have to say that looks like a right bargain for a player who was in many World Cup teams of the tournament at 19 years old. One of the few English players who isn’t totally overhyped.

Anyone know what Brum got in terms of a sell on clause?
    5% of transfer fee.

11 Million Euros (eventually)

The Camaviniga - Tchouameni - Bellingham midfield is set for the next decade.

They'll probably be only able to afford Sory Kabba upfront now. Not really sure that's what they needed, seems to be back to old days of buying the best to stop the rest. Time will tell how it'll work out but they were dog sh1t this season, all Spanish team were.

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    They'll probably be only able to afford Sory Kabba upfront now. Not really sure that's what they needed, seems to be back to old days of buying the best to stop the rest. Time will tell how it'll work out but they were dog sh1t this season, all Spanish team were.
    They are rebuilding with the best young players, so I see it as being a well planned long-term strategy.

Are we due any Bale sell on fee due to this Saudi golf deal?

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post

Wasn't he kissing the Dortmund badge a few weeks ago?

To be fair it's been fairly open for 2 seasons this would be his last, he's hardly Mo Johnston

I think Real Madrid have been quite smart here, they got £70m for Casemiro who is now 31, Modric is 37 and Kroos is 33, so the timing is perfect. If Camavinga, Tchouameni and Bellingham reach their full potential they are going to be some of the best midfield players in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I don't quite get why you think Read Madrid making long term investments is a good thing. Surely with the impending banking and economic cataclysm, centralised digital currencies and insect diets who are the people who will be able to afford to watch them in this timeframe?

I think Real Madrid have been quite smart here, they got £70m for Casemiro who is now 31, Modric is 37 and Kroos is 33, so the timing is perfect. If Camavinga, Tchouameni and Bellingham reach their full potential they are going to be some of the best midfield players in the world.
    Thanks for the wonderful insight Captain Obvious

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Probably struggle in Premier week in week out intensity of games like Germany ,Spain can provide players with a good few easier games..

The premiership can destroy or make you , many have failed as a player I would see it as the greatest challenge to conquer

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I was replying to a post about hoarding players to stop other teams from buying them, which I don't think is the case regarding these latest acquisitions.

Well considering everybody in Spain blames the sale of Casemiro for the single reason why they were so sh1te this season i'm not so sure its great insight from the all seeing one. Its his normal bollox lol

I thought you said Real Madrid needed a rebuild, starting with their midfield

Well considering everybody in Spain blames the sale of Casemiro for the single reason why they were so sh1te this season i'm not so sure its great insight from the all seeing one. Its his normal bollox lol
    I'd have taken the £70m and invested it in Bellingham too. Real Madrid are in transition, and they knew the had to rebuild for the future due to the ages of Casemiro, Benzema, Kroos & Modric, etc.

I'd have taken the £70m and invested it in Bellamy
    I wouldn’t spend £70m on an assistant manager, personally

I'd have taken the £70m and invested it in Bellingham too. Real Madrid are in transition, and they knew the had to rebuild for the future due to the ages of Casemiro, Benzema, Kroos & Modric, etc.
    And theyve already been addressing that rebuild for a number of years as youve been told before.

It was more the "If Camavinga, Tchouameni and Bellingham reach their full potential they are going to be some of the best midfield players in the world". pearl of wisdom.

Tell us somethhing we dont know

International

It was more the "If Camavinga, Tchouameni and Bellingham reach their full potential they are going to be some of the best midfield players in the world". pearl of wisdom.

Tell us somethhing we dont know

Yes and if all of them become the best players in the World in their own position, I think Real Madrid might have the best midfield in the World.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Yes and if all of them become the best players in the World in their own position, I think Real Madrid might have the best midfield in the World.
    I think that Real Madrid are being really smart, signing (Potentially) the best players in the world in their given position, they don't usually do that.