+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' COVID lockdowns did more harm than good

Re: Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' COVID lockdowns did more harm than good

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I thought he was TWGL or North Cardiff Blue; I'm confused now.
    I would rule NCB (I like that acronym, picturing it on the back of a donkey jacket out of the equation). But if you want a laugh have a go at the contrivance of him and TWGL1 discussing second home investments!

Re: Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' COVID lockdowns did more harm than good

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I would rule NCB (I like that acronym, picturing it on the back of a donkey jacket out of the equation). But if you want a laugh have a go at the contrivance of him and TWGL1 discussing second home investments!
    Wow that’s brilliant fair play rent free my Lord

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Wow that’s brilliant fair play rent free my Lord
    Anyway, before you said goodnight about 6 or 7 posts ago you were telling us why you thought Organ Morgan hadn't been banned by the mods in your "opinion". Any further forward yet?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    I like that: NCB on the back of a donkey jacket! Very clever Cyril.

What happened to 'Logic' and 'Ninga' they came and went in their own antagonistic and aggressive way.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    I don't think I've engaged in any direct discourse with the mentioned posters, you can search if its' that important to you.
    posters I wouldn't have a beer with i just tend to ignore, your innuendo is noted and isn't the 1st time. My case is that its
    a shit house thing to do to go snivelling getting posters banned, its the moderators job to do this, and its the moderators you should have your angst with, I haven't given them a platform for their views.

Nope, I haven't talked to the mods about Organ, I had nothing to do with him getting banned.
    You can always ask MM, I'm sure he'd tell you what happened.

I notice that you mention me a lot, does that mean you do want to have a beer with me? I'll be around before the Wales game but to be honest I'd rather be with my mates than you