+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' COVID lockdowns did more harm than good

Re: Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' COVID lockdowns did more harm than good

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    Who’s Gluey BTW , a few of the usual faces keep mentioning this user name ?
    I'd love to know , perhaps its a wind up or in house banter joke for the selective friend group that sit on CCMB, I've never type the name in or needed too , it is usually an attempt to shut down a difference of opinion , or get rid of folk form CCMB ??

Sad really from folk who have decent contributions to make in a very educated way, childlike in some ways ?

Re: Johns Hopkins study says 'ill-founded' COVID lockdowns did more harm than good

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I missed the 'wise' bit.
    You're very morecambe.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It is usually an attempt to shut down a difference of opinion, or get rid of folk from CCMB ??
    They should apply for a job in the BBC propaganda division!

I see what you did there

I made the mistake of watching the BBC News last night. They ran a 'story' which actually took up more time that either of Johnson or Sturgeon. The gist of it was taking the p*ss out of conspiracy theorists. It was slanted, biased, one-eyed, and the presenter who looked like an 18yr old hooker the way she was dressed, was just using the platform of the BBC to promulgate her own, personal views..

It’s the name Wales Bales used to post under.

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    I see what you did there
    I didn’t do anything , I wondered who it was as I’ve not seen the user name.

As someone said I think the multi wind up is to try and discourage/ discredit posters with different opinions, because let’s be honest one person masquerading as another is pathetic. At the same time, it’s pathetic certain users trying their best make out other posters use multiple accounts. Just as juvenile really.

So for balance …I see what you did there

No doubt the people on here who should be watching a video like this will ignore it because of who it is, but the latter parts of it capture my feelings exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    No doubt the people on here who should be watching a video like this will ignore it because of who it is, but the latter parts of it capture my feelings exactly.

The video has already lost any credibility due to its label of anyone with a different viewpoint as “far right”. Perhaps you may like to meet me and some of my mates ,none of whom are far right but have almost the identical opinions in this particular subject matter.

The video has already lost any credibility due to its label of anyone with a different viewpoint as “far right”. Perhaps you may like to meet me and some of my mates ,none of whom are far right but have almost the identical opinions in this particular subject matter.
    You use the word “already”, so I presume you did not watch it through to the end? We can argue about labels like far right (I have some sympathy with what you say there), but I think the conclusions he draws are spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Well you would , its called having another view on life that doesn't correspond to your bitter views , another patronising left wing remark from the same old stable , I notice that you appear to follow certain folk as well .

It is called freedom of speech, something folk fought for best not to insult or shut down it is a weakness , everyone's view is worthwhile in a free decent society however controversial or not agreeable it may sound to your views ..

Up the left revolution and inclusivity .
    Not everyone's view is worthwhile. Your posts are constant proof of that.

Some views are racist, misogynistic, fawning, contemptuous of knowledge or experience and sometimes plain incoherent. BINGO!

I would never want to shut down your ability to post your waffle and wind ups, but nothing will persuade me they are worthwhile either.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    You use the word “already”, so I presume you did not watch it through to the end? We can argue about labels like far right (I have some sympathy with what you say there), but I think the conclusions he draws are spot on.
    It’s a good piece to be fair

I can't watch Andrew Marr without remembering this this video.

Full video here, and worth a watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjENnyQupow

It was the name WB used when you claimed to be a regular poster on here. Spent weeks pretending it wasn't him. Still if you can't remember your own old name unsurprising that this one slipped your mind!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It was the name WB used when you claimed to be a regular poster on here. Spent weeks pretending it wasn't him. Still if you can't remember your own old name unsurprising that this one slipped your mind!
    Oh no not this again …why would you be interested in a very old user name of mine, you oddball

Oh no not this again …why would you be interested in a very old user name of mine, you oddball
    https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5358934

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5389576

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5399580

Few examples of you previously chipping in and sticking up for "Gluey" as soon as his name was mentioned. Hopefully a useful memory jogger and we can all move on from today's little charade!

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5358934

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5389576

https://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.ph...=1#post5399580

Few examples of you previously chipping in and sticking up for "Gluey" as soon as his name was mentioned. Hopefully a useful memory jogger and we can all move on from today's little charade!

What was the point in that

I do wonder if you’re on the spectrum, no offence like

Five minutes to highlight your stupidity. Probably 25% of the time it takes you to watch a Vernon Coleman or Russel Brand video. Type TWGL1 and Gluey into the search button, anyone can do it! At your service!

Five minutes to highlight your stupidity. Probably 25% of the time it takes you to watch a Vernon Coleman or Russel Brand video. Type TWGL1 and Gluey into the search button, anyone can do it! At your service!
    You just appear to have trouble accepting other posters different opinions so much so that you appear to troll the same posters relentlessly,last night was a case in point.

Take a break or perhaps ignore posters you don’t agree with, it may help with the issues you are displaying. Hope that helps.

You just appear to have trouble accepting other posters different opinions so much so that you appear to troll the same posters relentlessly,last night was a case in point.

Take a break or perhaps ignore posters you don’t agree with, it may help with the issues you are displaying. Hope that helps.
    But this has nothing to do with opinions. It was you appearing bemused about the name Gluey when you had previous knowledge of it and indeed, for some reason, stuck up for it each time it was mentioned. If you don't want your stupidity highlighted perhaps it's best not to post stupid things in the first place!

But this has nothing to do with opinions. It was you appearing bemused about the name Gluey when you had previous knowledge of it and indeed, for some reason, stuck up for it each time it was mentioned. If you don't want your stupidity highlighted perhaps it's best not to post stupid things in the first place!
    Clearly you can’t see irony either , hence why the I asked the question (the multiple user name is brought up again and again and again ).You appear to be obsessive in a few things ,multiple user names is one of them, and like clockwork you’re like a dog with a bone. It’s hilarious.

I can't believe he spends all his life collecting data about people on a football message board, what an absolute nutjob!

Clearly you can’t see irony either , hence why the I asked the question (the multiple user name is brought up again and again and again ).You appear to be obsessive in a few things ,multiple user names is one of them, and like clockwork you’re like a dog with a bone. It’s hilarious.
    Ah, the "I was only joking line.....sorry, opinion"!

It's just things that weirdo's do

Ah, the "I was only joking line.....sorry, opinion"!
    Shit reply