+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Berlusconi

Re: Berlusconi

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I wish bad people dead. I wouldn't kill anyone, but when Thatcher died I drank a beer and took the day off work.
    You're a right piece of work aren't you. 'ard as nails..

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Perfectly reasonable old fruit. Yes, I know Berluskoni wasn't a saint, but I wouldn't wish him dead. I suppose the question is, would you prefer to live in a world of Berlusconis or Ed Millibands ?
    is that a difficult question for anyone? of course Ed Milliband

For those partial to a podcast there is a fantastic 2 parter on him. If you look up the Totally Football Show you'll find it, presented by James Richardson, James Horncastle and Gabriele Marcotti.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    I wish bad people dead. I wouldn't kill anyone, but when Thatcher died I drank a beer and took the day off work.
    Wow, you lot are definitely the good guys.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    Yep, the complete opposite of it, or her as some would refer to it.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Yep, the complete opposite of it, or her as some would refer to it.
    Problem is when you are getting excited about peoples deaths, you really don't seem like it.

What about a politician you didn't really like but didn't hate? What's the wish upon them? A little dose of cancer? Bit of MS?

Sorry but it's ugly as hell.

Problem is when you are getting excited about peoples deaths, you really don't seem like it.

What about a politician you didn't really like but didn't hate? What's the wish upon them? A little dose of cancer? Bit of MS?

She was unique in her cruelty and attitude, she deserves every insult.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    She was unique in her cruelty and attitude, she deserves every insult.
    You may think that but nothing is as bad or extreme as wishing death upon someone.

People think Blair was evil. He sent people to their deaths for a war based on lies. Doesn't mean they should cheer Tony Blairs death or support anyone trying to kill him etc

You may think that but nothing is as bad or extreme as wishing death upon someone.

People think Blair was evil. He sent people to their deaths for a war based on lies. Doesn't mean they should cheer Tony Blairs death or support anyone trying to kill him etc
    https://twitter.com/DaftLimmy/status...0_3Y24tqw&s=19

It's freedom of speech. Stop being a massive snowflake!

In fairness she was a rancid bitch.

As if by magic up pops tory boy

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    It's freedom of speech. Stop being a massive snowflake!

In fairness she was a rancid bitch.
    I never sought to deny someone's right to say it! I defend their right to say it, just saying it makes them sound extreme.

Although as a statement of fact, inciting or encouraging violence is where freedom of speech does legally end. But I guess when someone is already long dead that clearly doesn't apply.

You drama queen

A lot of people hated Thatcher in life so you can't expect them to respect her in death

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    As if by magic up pops tory boy
    Sorry to be the one to not celebrate the death of a human being, Sludge. It's no bad principle really.

I couldn't give a toss about Blair or how he dies

Sorry to be the one to not celebrate the death of a human being, Sludge. It's no bad principle really.
    You soppy tart 😂

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You soppy tart 😂
    It's no soppy Sludge. It's a basic decency of not revelling in someone's death. It's bad karma aside from anything else, and best avoided.

As an aside, it also weakens the argument people use against her. If the kind of person who revels in someone dying doesn't like a particular person because they are 'evil' it does rather undermine their argument.

It's no soppy Sludge. It's a basic decency of not revelling in someone's death. It's bad karma aside from anything else, and best avoided.

As an aside, it also weakens the argument people use against her. If the kind of person who revels in someone dying doesn't like a particular person because they are 'evil' it does rather undermine their argument.
    There's a group of lads who every year hold a 'Thatchers Still Dead' party in the local social club by me.

You want an invite for next April?

There's a group of lads who every year hold a 'Thatchers Still Dead' party in the local social club by me.

You want an invite for next April?
    Ur alright mate, sounds a bit weird, but thanks for the offer! 👍🍻

Ur alright mate, sounds a bit weird, but thanks for the offer! 👍🍻
    I could get you in if you change your mind.

It'll be good for them to listen to a different point of view.

Will there be a buffet? And if so would they be whole pork pies and scotch eggs cut into quarters (good) or mini versions of them? (Bad).

Will there be a buffet? And if so would they be whole pork pies and scotch eggs cut into quarters (good) or mini versions of them? (Bad).
    Traditional way: hanged, drawn and quartered. Ok with you?

Don't be so uncouth.

They have a special dish of Maggie Flambé.

Basically torched cow.

Not sure someone with his political beliefs and passive aggression would last long in Aberfan mate

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    You're a right piece of work aren't you. 'ard as nails..
    Do you think Vladimir Putin deserves to live? Look at all the people whose lives he has ended or destroyed. If someone were to ask you "shall we take him out?" what would you say?