+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where is all the rain they predicted ?

Re: Where is all the rain they predicted ?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    As the Met Office is a government agency maybe it's funding has been cut, and its supercomputer aint as super as Accuweathers?
    As a generality I would say the opposite is true. The Met Office seems to be a tad more accurate than the BBC. For example the BBC will forecast higher temperatures and heavier snowfall than the Met Office but it is usually the latter that is nearer the mark.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    It's like arizona
    I'm laying still and naked enjoying a North easterly breeze flow gently over my burnt skin , whilst listening to Rush .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I'm laying still and naked enjoying a North easterly breeze flow gently over my burnt skin , whilst listening to Rush .
    Stay in that position for the rest of your days, I understood that post

Great band until signals then they went old keyboards

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    As a generality I would say the opposite is true. The Met Office seems to be a tad more accurate than the BBC. For example the BBC will forecast higher temperatures and heavier snowfall than the Met Office but it is usually the latter that is nearer the mark.
    Surprisingly, the review sites I have read have put the Met Office way down the list and below Accuweather and Meteo Group (the latter seemingly the BBC supplier these days).

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Surprisingly, the review sites I have read have put the Met Office way down the list and below Accuweather and Meteo Group (the latter seemingly the BBC supplier these days).
    Maybe geographically Cardiff's weather is difficult to predict with any degree of accuracy but the BBC is usually so way off I find it's worse than useless. Bring back Michael Fish I say......oh wait a minute.

Which album? I listened to Caress of Steel last weekend. I love the Fountain of Lamneth. Beautiful bassline. And a cracking guitar solo at the end. I will admit I could do without Didacts and Narpets though.

I shouldn't love Rush. But I do.