+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The FAT Jab

The FAT Jab

Any porkies on here looking to get a jab?

Carrying a few lbs more than I should but I'll be giving this a miss.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-65821450

Re: The FAT Jab

There may be some particular cases where this is the right thing - but it feels like a quick pharmaceutical fix for something that should have a different answer - healthy eating and exercise.

That needs a different approach from government and governed - and it is not an easy or cheap solution - so not attractive to Sunak and co (or any likely other government). Tomorrow's headlines are more important.

One of the side effects in that article is farting - adding to greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. So a 'no' from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathblue View Post
    Any porkies on here looking to get a jab?

Carrying a few lbs more than I should but I'll be giving this a miss.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-65821450
    Try intermittent fasting in conjunction with a low calorie diet, and occasional water fasts to aid cellular repair. I've got the body of a professional football player and I've never felt better except for the time when I was playing football, and I also haven't seen a doctor in 10 years

PS make sure you maintain your Vit D levels, those cod liver oil omega-3 supplements are good.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    There may be some particular cases where this is the right thing - but it feels like a quick pharmaceutical fix for something that should have a different answer - healthy eating and exercise.

That needs a different approach from government and governed - and it is not an easy or cheap solution - so not attractive to Sunak and co (or any likely other government). Tomorrow's headlines are more important.

One of the side effects in that article is farting - adding to greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. So a 'no' from me.
    He's in the pockets of big pharma and the number of jibby-jabbies on offer are going to increase exponentially.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's in the pockets of big pharma and the number of jibby-jabbies on offer are going to increase exponentially.
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it

Is this a thinly veiled, I'm carrying a few extra lbs

Try intermittent fasting in conjunction with a low calorie diet, and occasional water fasts to aid cellular repair. I've got the body of a professional football player and I've never felt better except for the time when I was playing football, and I also haven't seen a doctor in 10 years

PS make sure you maintain your Vit D levels, those cod liver oil omega-3 supplements are good.
    I've been on the vitamins since the start of COVID, has prevented me from getting any nasty colds, i did have a minor cold a few weeks ago, also never had COVID, my Doris had the Jibby Jab and also has never caught COVID and follows the same Vitamin protocol as myself, we do Vitamin A & B + Zinc, my lad did catch Covid takes vitamins not sure which ones and had the Jibby Jab.

We can't all have the body of a professional footballer whilst posting over thirty times a day in a 15 hour window (and that's just his main account) in between researching WEF timelines I guess! Still glad to see that at least you are as (physically) normal as the rest of us, Nels!

Nothing thinly veiled about it.

Your self description gets a +1 from me. The days of 32" waists are behind me (about 30 years behind me).

I loved slimming pills when i was a teenager - up all night dancing to soul music, lost a little too much weight in fact skinny as a rake.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    8) Hydroxychloroquine is a miracle cure that if you were offered the choice of it or a ventilator which one would you go for;
    13) Hydroxochloroquine is the miracle cure because Trump met a Democrat who recovered using it
    I’m comfortable to say now that we declined all of the Covid jabs ( had lots of others though which were required for travelling - before being labelled) had Covid apparently twice according to the “test” not at all different to a bad cold for me or the family.

Fitness and healthy eating is the key , not sure why they kept fast food outlets open but that’s yet another debate.

I think studies showed the ventilators were more harmful than good to the majority and many were left unused, although the propaganda was effective.

I was surprised to read about your concern given the copious amounts of hot air you and your team expel on a daily basis!

I was surprised to read about your concern given the copious amounts of hot air you and your team expel on a daily basis!
    Great to see that irony is not yet dead.